PDA

View Full Version : just woke up

BobboFitos
12-13-2005, 06:48 AM
my heart feels like its beating 1000beats/min. ok, hyperbole.

I take alot of sleeping pills, sominex when i cant get ambien, etc. could this be from that?

if any one has a suggestion, please say. i also have a final in ~4 hours, although im not really worried it. i think

tonypaladino
12-13-2005, 06:51 AM
I dunno man, when I take to many stimulants I get like that, you would think a sedative would be the oppisite.

PoBoy321
12-13-2005, 06:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I dunno man, when I take to many stimulants I get like that, you would think a sedative would be the oppisite.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the opposite, do you mean kill you?

BobboFitos
12-13-2005, 06:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tony,

do you mean I should take another sedative? somehow I dont think that would work. or you're being glib. i prolly deserve it either way.

tonypaladino
12-13-2005, 06:54 AM
no, like slow your heart down?

i dunno man, I've been awake for almost 60 hours now, i might not be making any sense.

PoBoy321
12-13-2005, 07:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

i dunno man, I've been awake for almost 60 hours now, i might not be making any sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been up for 60 hours, but I haven't been sleeping much the last couple of days because I've been studying for finals. I've been up all night trying to do this [censored] paper that should've been done a week ago except I haven't done [censored].

tonypaladino
12-13-2005, 07:01 AM
"I haven't been up for 60 hours, but I haven't been sleeping much the last couple of days because I've been studying for finals. I've been up all night trying to do this [censored] paper that should've been done a week ago except I haven't done [censored]."

we're like soul mates

tonypaladino
12-13-2005, 07:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

tony,

do you mean I should take another sedative? somehow I dont think that would work. or you're being glib. i prolly deserve it either way.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know I'm talking out my ass

BobboFitos
12-13-2005, 07:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I haven't been up for 60 hours, but I haven't been sleeping much the last couple of days because I've been studying for finals. I've been up all night trying to do this [censored] paper that should've been done a week ago except I haven't done [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
\
im like that except i stil havent done any work

and i tried to get sleep

Stuey
12-13-2005, 07:03 AM
Anxiety or a panic attack.

Not much you can do. Convince yourself you will be alright and it will be easier to deal with. You are young you are not dieing.

The pills will not have this effect unless you have taken them for a long time and recently you stopped and are suffering withdrawls.

tonypaladino
12-13-2005, 07:04 AM
Bobbo,

seriously, take an asprin and drink some herbal tea.

imitation
12-13-2005, 07:07 AM
I'm sure posting on 2+2 w\ill put you to sleep, or maybe it's possibly the stupidest idea. Stream some classical music on your computer or find someone with a pleasant voice talking about science, fwiw I always listen to www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ss/ (http://www.abc.net.au/rn/science/ss/) and it puts me to sleep in like 15 minutes, you can stream the shows or podcast them and it's informative as well.

BobboFitos
12-13-2005, 07:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Anxiety or a panic attack.

Not much you can do. Convince yourself you will be alright and it will be easier to deal with. You are young you are not dieing.

The pills will not have this effect unless you have taken them for a long time and recently you stopped and are suffering withdrawls.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's unlike me to have a panic attack. Which is why this is weird. Never has happened, in fact. I guess that is what it is.

Unfortunately, I have taken sleeping pills for a while

[ QUOTE ]
Bobbo,

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, will do.

Thanks

12-13-2005, 09:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Bobbo,

[/ QUOTE ]
Alright, will do.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Bobbo,
Throw some honey in there while your at it. I hope that moves me up on the FLB.
Sincerely,
BigO

P.S. Are you drunk?

Jeebus
12-13-2005, 03:58 PM
If I take too much niquil or tylenol PM, I will sleep for like 2 hours or so and then wake up feeling just like that. If I take the normal dose it doesn't do it to me.
This could be whats wrong, in that case smoke a bowl and give it an hour, youll probly get tired and fall back asleep.

12-13-2005, 04:28 PM
I've found that I feel a lot better when I sleep on normal schedule (aiming for 9 hours/night), and exercize daily. I havent been doing either of these the last couple weeks, and hense, I am also feeling not great. This has been an eye-opener for me. I'm going to ZZzzZZzz consistently, and exercize daily. ok, nice nice.

ZZzzZZzzZZzz SOOOOOO F'ing TIRED

man
12-13-2005, 04:36 PM
if you're having a panic attack, you know you're having a panic attack. if you've ever had a near-death experience, you might know the feeling. you feel like death is imminent. it's awful.

it could be a reaction to all the stress you've been going through. it might help to excercise for a bit if you have a spare 45 minutes. but I'm not a doctor.