PDA

View Full Version : Where Does Kid_Dutch Play on Party?

KramerTM
12-13-2005, 12:31 AM
Anyone have any idea? I always see him on my Buddy List, but he hides himself from search. Would love to watch this guy play a few hands.

Thanks for any help.

12-13-2005, 03:50 AM
.50/1

trying to pay off all the people he stole from..slow and steady wins the race

A_Junglen
12-13-2005, 06:16 AM
MTT's

dankhank
12-13-2005, 06:33 AM
i've seen him sitting at 15/30 tables the last couple days. he also plays the late night mtt's.

KramerTM
12-13-2005, 12:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i've seen him sitting at 15/30 tables the last couple days. he also plays the late night mtt's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll check again next time. Thanks for heads up!

PairTheBoard
12-13-2005, 06:37 PM
Is he Somebody?

PairTheBoard

12-13-2005, 06:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is he Somebody?

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm? Or an honest question? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

PairTheBoard
12-13-2005, 06:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is he Somebody?

PairTheBoard

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm? Or an honest question? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Mostly an honest question. I was playing 15-30 against him for a while last night. What. Is he suppose to be Dutch Boyd or something?

PairTheBoard

12-13-2005, 07:01 PM
I assume so. I've never run across him. I believe he bad mouthed Greg Raymer for ignoring him at some tournament, but if the stories of how Dutch bilked investors out of a lot of money are true, Greg had every right.

There's not a lot of love for Dutch Boyd on these forums.

Victor
12-13-2005, 09:15 PM
wow ive played a ton with this dude the last couple days at 15/30. didnt know it was dutchy tho. anyway, he coldcalls a lot with suited aces and pairs and plays pretty passive from there. for instance, just saw him cc with a10s, flop an ace and check the turn with position 3way. seems competent and doesnt spew.

12-13-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
wow ive played a ton with this dude the last couple days at 15/30. didnt know it was dutchy tho. anyway, he coldcalls a lot with suited aces and pairs and plays pretty passive from there. for instance, just saw him cc with a10s, flop an ace and check the turn with position 3way. seems competent and doesnt spew.

[/ QUOTE ]

is that optimal play? i would think a prodigy would play a little more aggressively...but what do i know, i'm not ceo of the crew.

Spook
12-14-2005, 12:27 AM
Best part about Dutch. On his blog, after his girlfriend dumped him for trying to kill her kitten - he goes and makes out with this girl.
Posts on his blog that he made out with Julie Fisher. Then the next day, he goes back to say, whoops, spelled it wrong - Fischer.

come on, have some respect and dignity.

Victor
12-14-2005, 01:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

is that optimal play? i would think a prodigy would play a little more aggressively...but what do i know, i'm not ceo of the crew.

[/ QUOTE ]

hes not playing optimal but should be winning. clearly he misses value on that hand.

heres another hand he played. utg limped, dutch raised aqo, bb and utg called. flop was raggedy and checked around. turn was another blank. dutch bets, utg checkraises and dutch calls and then calls river unimproved.

12-14-2005, 04:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
heres another hand he played. utg limped, dutch raised aqo, bb and utg called. flop was raggedy and checked around. turn was another blank. dutch bets, utg checkraises and dutch calls and then calls river unimproved.

[/ QUOTE ]

did he take that shiz down? was it genius or tomfoolery?

Victor
12-14-2005, 02:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

did he take that shiz down? was it genius or tomfoolery?

[/ QUOTE ]

my 77 held up.

i could look up some more.

Chief911
12-14-2005, 03:42 PM
You guys are gonna force me to go look at my PT database.

Nick