PDA

View Full Version : I'm having a problem w/ GT+

12-13-2005, 12:10 AM
Hey everyone. I just got PT and GT+, and for the most part I am amazed by both programs (I know everyone is going to tell me to get PA instead. I will get there also)

My problem is w GT+. When people leave the table and someone else comes, it leaves the old players stats in place. If I watch all the tables carefully, I can notice that the old players stats are still up. I also end up w/ about three duplicate stat boxes for each oponnet, so when the new person's stats become available, the only thing I can do is take the old players stat boxes and minimize them to icons in the corner of the screen. After a couple hours, this throws the system into wack and I have to close GT and restart it. Also when I start a new table, everyones stat boxes are all bunched in the corner of the screen.

This gets pretty irritating. Has anyone else had this problem? I figure I am probably doing something wrong, but I dont know what.

Thanks for any help

BigBiceps
12-13-2005, 12:51 AM
On mine the old players stats disappear after about 3 minutes.

When the new player comes, try being a little patient and see if it goes away by itself instead of moving it around.