PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the Clarkmeisters gone?

SenecaJim
12-12-2005, 11:44 PM
this is a PM I wrote to send to Clarkmeister but Message said his box was full. I first did 3 searches under 3 different titles to no avail.

I'm posting this here because I don't know how else to approach getting an answer.

If anyone else could help me out I would appreciate it because good chance the Meister might never see this.

Clark, Hey. If I can bother you for a minute of your time you could really help me out. When I joined over 2 years ago you, El Diablo, couple others posted in small stakes limit a lot. Loved reading your posts.

My problem is about 2 months ago I just got to where I can really devote time to my game and am doing run at being a semi. But now you guys have moved way on and i don't see your posts much in this forum ( I play 5-10 live 40hrs./wk)
So, would you be willing to drop a couple of names who still frequent ss that has kinda taken your place and I can really rely on their analysis. If you are able to, thanks a lot. Jim

Clarkmeister
12-13-2005, 01:02 PM
I'm sure there are lots of good posters. It shouldn't take that long to find out who they are. I see guys like elindauer and Joe Tall in there quite a bit.

bicyclekick
12-13-2005, 01:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
( I play 5-10 live 40hrs./wk)

[/ QUOTE ]

How miserable. Why do you do this to yourself?

elmo
12-13-2005, 06:29 PM
because he wants to play within his roll
because he doesn't want to play over his head skill wise
because it is more than his next best job alternative
give him a break for actually being prudent- not everyone plays 100/200 10 hours a week or whatever

hehe, just read the LIVE part... my bad

TStoneMBD
12-13-2005, 08:13 PM
whats wrong with playing 5/10 live for 40 hours a week. live poker can often be therapeudic especially if youre running well so putting in hours might not be stressful to him. he might not have a roll or skill for higher limits or online play but at least he has the energy and attention span to put in alot of hours for live play. he might only be making $10/hr but that might be better than his job options.

SenecaJim
12-14-2005, 09:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
( I play 5-10 live 40hrs./wk)

[/ QUOTE ]

How miserable. Why do you do this to yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. LOL /images/graemlins/smile.gif I've been diagnosed a masochist. I'm in therapy for it.