PDA

View Full Version : So I got me these Kings.....

PokerBob
12-12-2005, 10:54 PM
......and I am UTG in the Canterbury 15 game and the dude on my right is straddling because he knows that money is the root of all evil and he is trying to rid himself of evil. I make it 3-bets because I gotme these kings you know. Everyone folds cuz they know that PokerBob's momma didn't raise no dummy and Mr. Straddle-donkey calls.

We flop HU: QJ9r
he checks and i bet because i got these [censored] kings and [censored] you know? he calls cuz he hates money and [censored].

Turn: 2
he says "check and raise", but I ain't scared cuz I got these [censored] kings you know? So I bet, and he calls.

River: 8
he checks, and I bet because I got these [censored] kings you know? He calls. I say "Kings", he says "no good." and shows 22.

He says he had to call the flop because he put me on AK. Then he just called the turn because, well he didn't give a reason but I suspect it is because he hates money and [censored]. He said he just called the river cuz I probabaly had pocket tens. Man I dunno. I had [censored] kings, you know? [censored].

hobbsmann
12-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Bob, the obvious play on this hand would have been to river a T and not an eight.

einbert
12-12-2005, 11:11 PM
Is this a beat or a brag because you should have lost way more money on the turn and river?

PokerBob
12-12-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this a beat or a brag because you should have lost way more money on the turn and river?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, don't you see that I had these [censored] kings?

einbert
12-12-2005, 11:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, don't you see that I had these [censored] kings?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [censored]. I didn't see the [censored] kings.

My bad.

[ QUOTE ]
he knows that money is the root of all evil and he is trying to rid himself of evil.

[/ QUOTE ]
I liked this a lot.

Nomad84
12-13-2005, 12:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
......and I am UTG in the Canterbury 15 game and the dude on my right is straddling because he knows that money is the root of all evil and he is trying to rid himself of evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

But you see this is flawed logic. Everyone knows that the lack of money is the root of all evil. Think about it.