PDA

View Full Version : N word

pokerdirty
12-12-2005, 10:41 PM
If we can't say [censored], [censored], [censored], or [censored], then we shouldn't be able to say "nigger". Just my opinion though.

istewart
12-12-2005, 11:01 PM
http://www.iranian.com/Anyway/2005/April/Images/np.jpg

bwana devil
12-12-2005, 11:56 PM
i PMed mat about this earlier tonight since i thought this was more appropriate to have in a PM discussion but since it's been posted, i respond here.

i completely agree w/ the OP. that's one word that actually offends me and it's not censored.

bwana

12-13-2005, 12:14 AM
Well I was banned for saying it, so yea, it should probably be censored.

Voltron87
12-13-2005, 12:26 AM
what if youre black, do you get to say it then? I think you should.

tonypaladino
12-13-2005, 12:55 AM
Any word that has a legitimate use other than a derogitory word should not be censored. So, I agree that nigger should be, but I think they should un-censor f.ag, h.omo, and t.its and s.lut. Especially H.omo because then we wind up with [censored] Sapien, which is ridiculous. And honestly, what' swrong with t.its?

Mat Sklansky
12-13-2005, 03:19 AM
I censored [censored]. censor, no censor, it's all a state of mind, on this site anyway. personally I believe that political correctness does more to instigate segregation and racism than honest dialogue, but that's out in the real world where they sell wars, not books.

peace? whatever.. we'll censor and uncensor all day long at you alls' behest

12-13-2005, 01:51 PM
so are you saying the N-word will remain within the rules?

pokerdirty
12-13-2005, 02:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I censored [censored]. censor, no censor, it's all a state of mind, on this site anyway. personally I believe that political correctness does more to instigate segregation and racism than honest dialogue, but that's out in the real world where they sell wars, not books.

peace? whatever.. we'll censor and uncensor all day long at you alls' behest

[/ QUOTE ]

I find this very hippocritical for someone who banned me for a day for using the F-word a few weeks ago.

bwana devil
12-13-2005, 03:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I censored [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks mat.

[ QUOTE ]
personally I believe that political correctness does more to instigate segregation and racism than honest dialogue

[/ QUOTE ]

i see where youre coming from and you know a hell of a lot more about the forum than i do. the times ive seen the word used here though have not been a part of "honest dialogue."

bwana

12-14-2005, 11:57 AM
So if [censored] is censored, is nigga gonna be censored too?

nigga please!