PDA

View Full Version : Anyone NOT receive their PokerShare rakeback?

jenson
12-12-2005, 07:31 PM
Hi Everyone,

I still have not received my rakeback for October on PokerShare. It is my understanding that others have received their rakeback from their affiliates.

Thus far my affiliate has communicated the following:
11/22/05 - "... Poker Share has promised to make good on all affiliate payments. However, the payments will only be made via check or bank wire and not into our Neteller account. We expect to have the funds in our account within the next 2 weeks. Payments will be made within 24hrs of us receiving the funds from Poker Share... "

12/06/05 - ... We have received the check from Poker Share and are just waiting for the funds to clear our bank before sending out payments. You should receive payment any day now! ..."

I emailed the affiliate on 12/10/05 to ask for an update but I have not received a response.

Is this normal? This was my first month with rakeback so I don't have much experience with the rakeback world.

Thanks.

livinitup0
12-12-2005, 07:48 PM
No it's not normal. I havent heard really anything bad about these guys. Is your affiliate "2+2 approved"??

morgant
12-12-2005, 07:53 PM
i never started an affiliate account with PokerShare, i understand that several weeks or a few months ago that rb there was not possible any longer.

Maybe one of the more experienced affiliates with pokershare could help you out.

jenson
12-12-2005, 08:37 PM
Hi,

Thanks for the responses.

This affiliate is "2+2 approved" and was officially welcomed on the forum a while back.

Is it ok to say the name? I presume so but don't want to get flamed.

I feel like I have been very patient but I'm starting to get frustrated.

Thanks.

scrapperdog
12-12-2005, 08:50 PM
Yep I have not got mine either from a well known affilite here.

morgant
12-12-2005, 11:50 PM
one thing we hoped this forum would do is settle player issues. this clearly seems like one and if you voice your concern here the affiliate in question will likely do something to settle the issue.

we just dont want players, gnomes, trolls making slanderous posts to make the affiliates look bad. we wont edit anything unless it is unfounded and trollish.

beanie
12-13-2005, 02:56 PM
PokerShare paid everyone. Is it possible that your affiliate doesn't know how to pay? That happened to me on a few accounts.

jenson
12-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Hi Everyone,

Thanks very much for your input.

My affiliate has responded to my post to this forum (via PM).

He said the following:
"I read your post and just wanted to assure you the payments will be made very soon. For some reason we did not receive that last email you sent on 12/10/05 or we would have replied. The check has cleared and funds are being transferred to Neteller/UB as we speak. Please bear with us for another few days and I promise your payment will be made very soon."

TCBSTEVE
12-16-2005, 12:26 AM
Received my payment today from a large well known affiliate.