PDA

View Full Version : Just say "Buddy List"

Stealthy
12-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Well the SB in the first hand who is the same as the MP1 in the 2nd hand may well be the worst player I have come across yet at $2 $4. Check what he calls down with both times. His stats are 89/1.6/1 after about 130 hands.

Convertor not working so manual typing time.

I have A /images/graemlins/club.gifJ /images/graemlins/heart.gif in UTG+1, 1 fold, I raise, all fold to SB and BB who both call.

FLOP: K /images/graemlins/diamond.gif T /images/graemlins/club.gif 2 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

SB + BB both check, I bet, SB calls, BB folds.

TURN: Q /images/graemlins/club.gif and I have broadway.

BB checks, I bet, BB calls

RIVER: 4 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

BB checks, I bet, BB calls

I have A /images/graemlins/club.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif for the ace high straight

BB has (and chased and called the river with) 7 /images/graemlins/club.gif 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif for 7 high!

Hand 2

Again I have A /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/spade.gif this time on button.

UTG+1 and our friend MP1 both call and I raise. The blinds fold, both limpers call.

FLOP: Q /images/graemlins/spade.gif T /images/graemlins/spade.gif 3 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Check, check, I bet, UTG+1 raises, MP1 calls, I call.

TURN: 5 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, I take the free card and check.

RIVER: 4 /images/graemlins/spade.gif

UTG+1 checks, MP1 checks, I bet, UTG+1 calls MP1 calls.

I have A /images/graemlins/heart.gifJ /images/graemlins/spade.gif for a queen high flush
UTG+1 has Q /images/graemlins/diamond.gifK /images/graemlins/club.gif for a pair of Queens
Our friend MP1 has 3 /images/graemlins/club.gif 9 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif for a pair of 3s.

I will certainly be looking for him in future! You wonder why players this bad waste their money but are just glad that they do.

12-12-2005, 06:45 PM

Stealthy
12-12-2005, 06:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
you represented five high the first hand duh anyone can see that

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep he only had the 2nd worst hand possible.

KramerTM
12-12-2005, 07:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?

Stealthy
12-12-2005, 07:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

?

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn, I missed a few didn't I. Can I plead tirdness as it is my bed time now, or are we going to have to go with stupidity?