PDA

View Full Version : Some moron and his AA

12-12-2005, 05:52 AM
Ok my little piggies, here is your slop. I know it has been a little while, but I don't lose too many hands, so it takes me a while between bad beats.

So there I am, sitting at a $0.50/$1.00 table on AP and let me just say, the competition was fierce like a lion at this table. So, I am dealt K /images/graemlins/heart.gifK /images/graemlins/spade.gif, and i obviously raise. Some moron, let's just call him....ummm...either a)moron, or b)MVP of the special olympics....ummmm....yeah "moron" is shorter, so lets stick with that. Anyways, Moron three bets me, and I cap his ass...not literally, (that's for my PO, he reads my posts sometimes) anyways, he calls me.

Flop is K /images/graemlins/club.gif2 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif so I thinks to myself...."GOOOAAAALLLL" (in a mexican accent like they say it on Telemundo) I check raise him, and he re-raises me so I cap him again (figuratively)

Turn: A /images/graemlins/club.gif the betting goes the exact same as it does on the flop, this moron won't ive up.

River: blanks, just like my checkbook balance after this damn hand.

The river is 4 bet, until I just call because this hand has gone on long enough, and because I want to leave this poor sap some money to buy his kid some diapers, and because I dont want to spend anymore money, a 1987 Porshe 951, doesn't pay for itself.

Anyways, after the betting goes away, the moron tables A/images/graemlins/spade.gifA /images/graemlins/heart.gif thus rendering our friend short on his Porshe payment, and the moron able to buy diapers for the next 2 months....

The bottom line, I got called on a flop where I had a set of kings....A SET, when I capped the flop, he still called, I don't know how he figured that after those first two rounds of betting he might have the best hand, but one thing is for damn sure, he didn't until the turn. I dont understand why people can't ever fold AA. Although these are also the same people who would still have unprotected relations with Pamela Anderson, even after she got the Hep.

I mean at that point on the flop if i had 22, i was still ahead of him, the fact that I capped preflop should have shown him that i had something a little better, and this donkeyfish still calls...

in other news, this maybe my last post, taking my own life seems like it might be the next step for me....

big kisses,
-georgiec-

SoftcoreRevolt
12-12-2005, 06:23 AM
Wow.. this is the sort of hand this forum was made for. I don't know what I would've done to have this sort of a hand happen and couldn't post about how idiotic my opponent was.

Just keep faith that his AWFUL play with an obvious second, or maybe 3rd or 4th best hand in this situation will pay off in the long run friend.

12-12-2005, 06:43 AM
well i guess you could always say that this guys cards are very fitting, after all he is "An Ass"

Cumulonimbus
12-12-2005, 07:36 AM
TL;DR

12-12-2005, 07:41 AM
Nice post dude. If nothing else (and I mean NOTHING) at least your your telling of this hand entertained one poor sap who you don't know and will never ever hear of again for about 26 seconds.

uncleshady
12-12-2005, 08:20 AM
I dont get it. Is this a joke?

ur2god
12-12-2005, 08:37 AM
omgf!!!!!11123 JESUS AA BEATED KK!!

12-12-2005, 01:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

translated: "I am 29, i am a huge moron, i have never had a girlfriend, i doesnt have time to read a paragraph post, but i type out stupid things like "TL;DR" to illustrate to everyone that i am a stoner who lives, works, masturbates, etc. etc. in my parents' basement. hopefully i will get hit by a car soon and stop wasting the rest of the world's air..."

no, this is not a joke, i couldnt believe this idiot called either, and yes, i am aware that AA beats KK preflop, but once he saw that flop and saw that i check raised him, he had to know that his hand was beat. He fished out there, the point is that even 27o can beat AA. this guy, just like a lot of people, cant just learn to fold

uncleshady
12-12-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
$0.50/$1.00 table on AP

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody is folding AA on that flop at this level. Nobody. Hell I think it would be a mistake to fold AA on that board, no matter what your opposition. You have to be trolling...

12-12-2005, 02:04 PM
Eh, I play aces the same way sometimes. You think it should be painfully obvious that his hand was beat? Well it shouldn't, don't be retarded. You're hand ranges are what, AK, KK, AA? Villain might be a moron, but it's a dead heat after this post.

EStreet20
12-12-2005, 02:10 PM
This is a bad beat after the flop but I don't think this guy did anything "idiotic". Any 2+2er also caps AKs preflop unless they have a strong (very strong) read on a player. I find it extremely hard to believe you'd have played this hand any differently than the guy you're complaining about.

Good luck,
Matt

edge
12-12-2005, 02:16 PM
hahahaha

I suck at limit but moron played this hand fine. Why can't you checkraise the flop with AK? I feel you may be running an intricate plan where you reveal at the end that this is a joke and everyone who criticized you is dumb. Actually, hold on. I just saw the signature.

-big kisses-
<3 edge <3

12-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Was it really smart to check raise that turn? I know his flop play was bad, but your turn check-raise was worse. He 3-bet you pre-flop...unless I had some type of read on him that told me he was TERRIBLE, I would have probably given him credit for the AA and just called down. Am I the only one?

ZenMusician
12-12-2005, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
taking my own life seems like it might be the next step for me....

[/ QUOTE ]

Finally, an intelligent piece of posting from you. I agree.

-ZEN

TheBlueMonster
12-12-2005, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I second that idea.

Hellmouth
12-12-2005, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
when I capped the flop, he still called, I don't know how he figured that after those first two rounds of betting he might have the best hand, but one thing is for damn sure, he didn't until the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I think that he also had the best hand Preflop.

Greg

danzasmack
12-12-2005, 04:17 PM
BESIDES you were a 2-1 dog on the flop

He has 2 outs (A and A)
But you only had 1 (the case King)

12-12-2005, 04:44 PM

edge
12-12-2005, 04:57 PM
I still think "big kisses, georgiec" is hilarious. AAAA+++++++++ would read again!

Cumulonimbus
12-12-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

translated: "I am 29, i am a huge moron, i have never had a girlfriend, i doesnt have time to read a paragraph post, but i type out stupid things like "TL;DR" to illustrate to everyone that i am a stoner who lives, works, masturbates, etc. etc. in my parents' basement. hopefully i will get hit by a car soon and stop wasting the rest of the world's air..."

no, this is not a joke, i couldnt believe this idiot called either, and yes, i am aware that AA beats KK preflop, but once he saw that flop and saw that i check raised him, he had to know that his hand was beat. He fished out there, the point is that even 27o can beat AA. this guy, just like a lot of people, cant just learn to fold

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clear this up, I'm 20, I'm smarter than you I have a hot girlfriend (http://photos-731.facebook.com/n5/731/n40305070_30053731_2770.jpg), nope I normally don't have time to read this pointless rabble, I am a stoner and I laugh at you for using that label like it's a bad thing, and I live in a pimpass house and go to a university thanks to poker. Seriously, my live > your life.

OK I read your post now, and I now realized why I didn't read it. I never trust a guy with a 26 post count, cuz they always post meaningless [censored] like this.

Yes, I know 27o can be AA. Everybody else here does too. Most of us play hundreds of hands of poker a day, we've seen it all. But that's not what happened here. Your KK got beat by AA. Cry me a [censored] river. No micro-limit player in their right mind's gonna fold that flop with AA ...

You're better off just telling everybody that this post was a joke; otherwise you're gonna continue looking like the fool that you are ya [censored]' penny-ante loser.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif Kyle

PS - You suck at poker and at life.

pokergrader
12-12-2005, 08:07 PM
This is by far the dumbest thread I have read so far in this forum.

TheBlueMonster
12-12-2005, 08:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just to clear this up, I'm 20, I'm smarter than you I have a hot girlfriend (http://photos-731.facebook.com/n5/731/n40305070_30053731_2770.jpg), nope I normally don't have time to read this pointless rabble, I am a stoner and I laugh at you for using that label like it's a bad thing, and I live in a pimpass house and go to a university thanks to poker. Seriously, my live > your life.

OK I read your post now, and I now realized why I didn't read it. I never trust a guy with a 26 post count, cuz they always post meaningless [censored] like this.

Yes, I know 27o can be AA. Everybody else here does too. Most of us play hundreds of hands of poker a day, we've seen it all. But that's not what happened here. Your KK got beat by AA. Cry me a [censored] river. No micro-limit player in their right mind's gonna fold that flop with AA ...

You're better off just telling everybody that this post was a joke; otherwise you're gonna continue looking like the fool that you are ya [censored]' penny-ante loser.

/images/graemlins/heart.gif Kyle

PS - You suck at poker and at life.

[/ QUOTE ]
which one is your girlfriend?

Cumulonimbus
12-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Yeah this thread does suck. I recommend it be locked or deleted. The blonde one's my gf.

12-12-2005, 11:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah this thread does suck. I recommend it be locked or deleted. The blonde one's my gf.

[/ QUOTE ]

"the blonde one's my gf." that explains it, nothing more needs to be said. and btw, there is no way in hell that you are smarter than me, i would own you in a game of trivial pursuit.

12-12-2005, 11:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This is by far the dumbest thread I have read so far in this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is the dumbest PERSON i have come across in this forum

12-12-2005, 11:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
$0.50/$1.00 table on AP

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody is folding AA on that flop at this level. Nobody. Hell I think it would be a mistake to fold AA on that board, no matter what your opposition. You have to be trolling...

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhh if your opposition was KK or 22 for that matter on this flop, you would have to be stevie wonder's less intelligent little brother not to

Victor
12-12-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was it really smart to check raise that turn?

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree. bet/3bet is better.

12-12-2005, 11:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

-ZEN

[/ QUOTE ]

you mean to tell me that natural selection hasn't whiped this moron off the planet yet?!?!?!?! WTF!?!?!?!?!

i see they gave you an extra long break from working the floor at circuit city, it must have taken you like 4.5 hours to type your post. my oh my there certainly are a lot of letters in the words you used, good for you.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-13-2005, 12:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
thus rendering our friend short on his Porshe payment,

[/ QUOTE ]

Briliant

12-13-2005, 12:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
TL;DR

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Odds of you NOT having trips or two pair is better than your having a single pair. In other words, guy with AA could have easily taken you for AK or KQ. Would you say he's a morong for betting what he thought was a higher pair (AA) against a likely lower pair (KK with A or Q kicker)?

Mempho
12-13-2005, 12:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Just to clear this up, I'm 20, I'm smarter than you I have a hot girlfriend (http://photos-731.facebook.com/n5/731/n40305070_30053731_2770.jpg),

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, I hate to bump this OP's useless drivel, but I just had to know which one it was. Both of them are hot.

adanthar
12-13-2005, 01:05 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just to clear this up, I'm 20, I'm smarter than you I have a hot girlfriend (http://photos-731.facebook.com/n5/731/n40305070_30053731_2770.jpg),

[/ QUOTE ]

First off, I hate to bump this OP's useless drivel, but I just had to know which one it was. Both of them are hot.

[/ QUOTE ]

The brunette is hot. The blonde one looks like she's with some guy who brags about how hot she is on a poker forum in between secretly thinking she looks a little bit like a man (but just a little bit, honest).

Also, this thread sucks, but it's not the OP's fault

Subfallen
12-13-2005, 01:16 AM
omg your play this hand was just gay and NO, you retard, your opponent should NOT have folded AA. what is wrong with you?

12-13-2005, 01:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
omg your play this hand was just gay and NO, you retard, your opponent should NOT have folded AA. what is wrong with you?

[/ QUOTE ]

would you like me to start with my physical attributes?
my nose is too big, my head comes to a point, i cant find a pair of jeans that fits.... i could keep going, but then some idiot who claims to have a hot girlfriend and plays poker for college money, might type something like "TL;DR"

as far as your other point, omg, you are so right!!!! of course he shouldnt have folded his AA, ever, in fact, i think he should have capped if KK fell on the flop. and you know something, even if i had flopped quads, they STILL should have given him the pot because AA ALWAYS WINS!!!! by your logic, AA should never, ever, ever, ever be folded. whats wrong with YOU?

12-13-2005, 01:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The brunette is hot. The blonde one looks like she's with some guy who brags about how hot she is on a poker forum in between secretly thinking she looks a little bit like a man (but just a little bit, honest).

[/ QUOTE ]

BRILLIANT!!!!!!! thats it, nothing else, i have nothing against you.

Mempho
12-13-2005, 01:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

BRILLIANT!!!!!!! thats it, nothing else, i have nothing against you.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was funny, though. I'll give you credit for that.

12-13-2005, 01:36 AM
btw, does anyone else here think that it is just poor taste to post one's girlfriend on a poker forum? do you just have absolutely no self respect, or respect for her? the only reason i am not even going to comment on her, is because its not fair to say anything about a girl whose boyfriend posts her pic in a poker forum... you should probably be just a little bit embarassed...(focus on the "ASS" in "embarassed")

six_4off
12-13-2005, 04:17 AM
Great Post (srcasm abusal!)

Cumulonimbus
12-13-2005, 05:51 AM
http://www.crazy-jokes.com/Christmas-Cartoons/pics/Merry_Christmas_1024.jpg

<font color="brown"> ______________________Merry Christmas everybody!______________________ </font>

einbert
12-13-2005, 07:06 AM
I just wanted to mention that you are a moron and a tool. And the reason this thread sucks is because of your idiocy.

It is obvious you lack self esteem and are very insecure about your status as a stoner, a college dropout, and someone who cannot get a girlfriend. Also someone who cannot win money at poker. But we are not your support group, we are not here to hug you and tell you everything is going to be alright.

Instead, from everyone in this forum, I will give you a nice warm message-

"Go to hell".

einbert
12-13-2005, 07:07 AM
Good job [censored] the width of the thread up with your stupid christmas picture, moron.

12-13-2005, 08:22 AM
i dont know what it is about you einbert, i think it maybe your avatar, but whatever you post i am intimated to the point of embarassment by.....i am pretty sure it has something to do with that damn willy wonka avatar, he scares me.

einbert
12-13-2005, 08:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know what it is about you einbert, i think it maybe your avatar, but whatever you post i am intimated to the point of embarassment by.....i am pretty sure it has something to do with that damn willy wonka avatar, he scares me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your trolling in this thread is awesome, imo.

Subfallen
12-13-2005, 08:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

my nose is too big, my head comes to a point, i cant find a pair of jeans that fits.... i could keep going, but then some idiot who claims to have a hot girlfriend and plays poker for college money, might type something like "TL;DR"

as far as your other point, omg, you are so right!!!! of course he shouldnt have folded his AA, ever, in fact, i think he should have capped if KK fell on the flop. and you know something, even if i had flopped quads, they STILL should have given him the pot because AA ALWAYS WINS!!!! by your logic, AA should never, ever, ever, ever be folded. whats wrong with YOU?

[/ QUOTE ]

dude. you do actually play poker, don't you? it would be insane to fold AA for one more on that board. INSANE.

Hojglad
12-13-2005, 09:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dude. you do actually play poker, don't you? it would be insane to fold AA for one more on that board. INSANE.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you honestly stupid enough to take any of his posts seriously? I'm sorry - stupid is way too harsh. I meant gullible.

12-13-2005, 09:14 AM
listen subfallen, i am not going to go out and rent a jackhammer to crack through that concrete skull you have sitting on the top of scrawny little pinner neck of yours so gthat i can cram my point in there.... i will just use big letters maybe then you will understand...AA DOESNT WIN ALL THE TIME, SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FOLD IT! maybe you wouldnt be scrolling through the bad beat forum if you would learn that.

i really don't know what else to say to you "snoop"....wait i've got it.... i will tell you in ebonics, maybe then you will understand...

(clears throat)
Sumtimes yous gotsa fowd ya AA, becuz sumtimes you is beated by the foo you is playin' aginst, and if you be a yuge fish, you is gon lose ya shirt....naaaaaaameeeeeeaaaaaan?!?!
(i apologize, its been some time since i have spoken jive, but hopefully that helps) big up yaself sun

12-13-2005, 09:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
thus rendering our friend short on his Porshe payment,

[/ QUOTE ]

Briliant

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt even see this one, but thank you friend, you are now firmly inbedded in "the legion of dude"

Subfallen
12-13-2005, 09:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you honestly stupid enough to take any of his posts seriously? I'm sorry - stupid is way too harsh. I meant gullible.

[/ QUOTE ]

well sry i had never seen any of his other posts so i didn't know

RunDownHouse
12-13-2005, 09:49 AM
I would be pretty excited if someone actually got banned for a post in this forum. That would really be an achievement... and the OP is deserving.

Cumulonimbus
12-13-2005, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Good job [censored] the width of the thread up with your stupid christmas picture, moron.

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.gate-theatre.ie/graphics/scrooge.jpg

12-13-2005, 03:14 PM
Phil? Phil Hellmuth? Is this your gimmick account?

12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
well, lets see...this moron, who said he was smarter than me got served, just like those kids from that movie about break dancing, by me, and others....then he put up a link to his "gf" (that was.....special) and then when it was brought to his attention just what an idiot he was, he decided to stop talking, and post idiotic pictures...
i really dont have to say anything else, this guy is making fun of himself, and i am not opposed to just watching what the little fella does and laughing accordingly....thanks...i guess

12-13-2005, 04:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would be pretty excited if someone actually got banned for a post in this forum. That would really be an achievement... and the OP is deserving.

[/ QUOTE ]

well thanks for all your kind words...now here are some for you...

in the spirit of the season, i hope your gift this year is a venereal disease. i don't care if its a nice case of crabs that you aquire from popping a squat on the toilet of your local applebee's, or if its a fantastic case of herpes that you get from one of your "dude on dude" sexual escapades in that same bathroom, like i said, i dont care what, just get something. and soon, the worse, the better....well not for you, but for everyone else's sake.

and btw, who gave you permission to talk???

12-13-2005, 04:38 PM
would phil helmuth have a legend like Bryan Adams in his avatar???? i think not

Cumulonimbus
12-13-2005, 06:54 PM
Yawn. Sorry everybody, I can't believe I'm still keeping this pathetic thread alive. Pissing contests over the internet aren't my deal, especially with fools like this.

georgiec, cute name by the way - read the posts again buddy, it's you that everybody is making fun of, not me. Seriously, go read everybody's insults again. People don't like you and you've almost been banned after only 30 posts. That's sad. You suck at poker, everybody else has clarified that. Given that and the fact that you have terrible punctuation, we're all supposed to believe that you're intelligent by some means? Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, when will you learn?

I have some honest recommendations for you. First of all, get a girlfriend. I don't care if you can only get a fat hog; you need somebody to love buddy, especially now that the Christmas season is here. Your posts stink of hate. Hence the reason I put up the Christmas picture.

Secondly, realize that being cocky and arrogant will not make people like you. Some people, like cnfzzed, can make cocky arrogant posts and have them be funny because people like people like cnfuzzed because he also has a good reputation, for the most part. And, he knows what he's talking about when he makes these posts because, unlike you, he doesn't suck at poker. BTW, if you wanna play heads up, I'm game. Is a $20 tourney outside of your bankroll?

My third piece of advice is that if you don't follow my first two pieces of advice, YSSCKY. And I sincerely mean that.

Merry Christmas a55hole.

-Nimbus

PS - You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

ZenMusician
12-13-2005, 07:45 PM
/images/graemlins/heart.gif

-ZEN

einbert
12-13-2005, 07:52 PM
I hate to be the one to break it to you man, but georgiec is funny and entertaining. You, on the other hand, have done pretty much everything possible to ensure that you are seen as the complete fool that you are.

PS- pedophilia doesn't rock, burn in hell child molestor.

12-13-2005, 07:54 PM
hahahahahahahaha, its hard to type while laughing as much as i am right now. Nimbus seriously, are you going to sit there and try to lecture me and expect me to listen??? especially you made an obviously idiot out of yourself with your "wanna see my gf" stunt?

listen pal, you have a lot of growing up to do. here is some advice for you...
1. learn to take a joke.
2. stop putting up pics of your "gf" on poker forums (revert back to 1.)
3. don't say things like "i'm smarter than you" and then pull a stunt like #2.
4. if you dont have something to say, don't type "tl;dr" it makes you look ignorant.
5. and i mean this in the nicest way...go to hell, please

12-13-2005, 07:59 PM
awwww thanks Zen, I /images/graemlins/heart.gif you too /images/graemlins/grin.gif

-g-

12-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Georgiec is pwning everyone. everyone. seriously, that applebees comment left had me rofl. Can I get a rofl copter?

Hojglad
12-13-2005, 10:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Georgiec is pwning everyone. everyone. seriously, that applebees comment left had me rofl. Can I get a rofl copter?

[/ QUOTE ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v322/magdb/roflcopter7.gif
Ask and you shall receive.

12-13-2005, 11:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

listen, as much as i appreciate all the kind words, i feel really bad because i have been really mean to people like nimbus and zen and etc.... especially to nimbus who only wanted to spread the christmas cheer with us. what i am going to do in submit an apology in the form of a revised christmas carol..... i am not a lyricist, or a song writer, but i hope this works out to everyone's liking...

(sung to the tune of "the little drummer boy")
(key of E)
(clears throat....harmonizes voice)

i post a thread on 2+2, barrumm pum pum pum
then that guy nimbus said something, dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb...
pokergrader and mempho got together to make love to one another's bum bum bum bums, bum bum bum bums
rundownhouse's avatar, is dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
here they come

then nimbus put up a pic of his "gf".....dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
even if it is he has probably never made her....(fill in the rest) (fill in the rest) (fill in the rest)
then zen chimes in and should be, kicked in the head, kicked in the head, kicked in the head....
for posting on my thread

i must go now, i have to get my tips frosted blonde, tips frosted blonde, tips frosted blonde
dont ever mess with me or you'll get pwned, pwned, pwned
i have no more to say, i think i took care of everyone who said anything dumb dumb dumb dumb, dumb dumb dumb dumb
on my threaaaaaaaddd

merry christmas guys

12-14-2005, 12:50 AM
Just thought I'd chime in my 2 cents worth. I know people have a tendency to overvalue top pair but you guys weren't exactly playing 30-60 dollar NL, 50 cent 1 dollar is chump change and perhaps he was thinking that you had AK and paired your king and were overvalueing your pair. I don't think it was completely irrational of him to cap the betting with that uncoordinated board. No straight or flush either on the flop.

12-14-2005, 12:53 AM
not to mention that you were behind pre-flop and almost sucked out the 4 to 1 against the higher PP.

Hojglad
12-14-2005, 05:30 AM
Does this mark the first time that someone has ever insulted a group of people to the tune of a Christmas carol on 2+2? Despite how much you guys might dislike him, he's creative - you have to give him that.

12-14-2005, 06:37 PM
creative or not, they cant really answer back when they have all been pwned...
and out of curiousity, how am i supposed to let nimbus know when i am ready to play him heads up, when he has blocked me? does anyone else see a problem there?....and he didnt even leave me a phone number or nothing....probably because he has a gf /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ZenMusician
12-14-2005, 06:41 PM
I suppose I got the least insulting line in the
carol. I "get" it now georgie. Merry Xmas.

-ZEN

12-14-2005, 06:52 PM
i knew you'd come around zen, they all do...all the ladies anyways. at first they are all like "that georgie, he is so good looking, but he is such an [censored]. i bet he the kind of guy you give you virginity to in the back seat of mid-size sedan, and then he never calls you afterwards....and then, 3 weeks later, he does it to your best friend too!!!" but then they get to know me and they come around.

(keep in mind, i am not saying that you are a girl, i am just saying "guys? girls? whats the difference? its the 90's right?")

merry christmas zen, i hate you a lot less now

masse75
12-14-2005, 06:54 PM
What's so bad about this? Can he put you on KK? Maybe AK, or
KQs.

One hand that beats him is KK...It's worth it to fire away with the top overpair.

go cry in your beer.

12-14-2005, 07:01 PM
hey, Matthew McConaughey's boyfriend, listen the point of this rant was that AA doesnt hold up all the time. He got lucky that it did and it caught me set over set. when i saw that he capped on the flop, i should have known what he had, but i would not have capped preflop with KQ, and he had to be pretty damn sure that i didnt have AK when he was check raised on flop......JEEEEEZZZZ dont you get it...

and btw, don't you know that..."BIG GIRLS DON"T CRY!!!"

hfrog355
12-14-2005, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

einbert
12-14-2005, 08:48 PM
omg this is awesome.

No matter what happens from now until the end of time, there will never be a bigger tool on the internet than cumulonimbus. Simply for that retarded stunt he pulled where he posted a pic of his "girlfriend."

Your christmas carol is sweet.

MikeSmith
12-14-2005, 09:24 PM
id give him credit for AA and know that I was beat on the turn, but thats me.

12-14-2005, 09:27 PM
yes? i can see what i wrote, why in the hell do i need you to point it out??? see my post regarding Numbus's "TL;DR" follow allong with the events which followed. I'd be a little smarter than that...kthanks

12-14-2005, 09:30 PM
hey mike smith, that's sounds like a neat-o idea, oh and then, i can go back to college, start wearing blue jeans, and stop putting gel in my hair. wow that sounds omgsg (oh my god so great)

this entire reply = sarcastic, you should be ashamed of yourself.

12-14-2005, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
omg this is awesome.

No matter what happens from now until the end of time, there will never be a bigger tool on the internet than cumulonimbus. Simply for that retarded stunt he pulled where he posted a pic of his "girlfriend."

Your christmas carol is sweet.

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks, too bad this moron wont even come back or ever show his face anywhere again. it might be fun to see just how much more fun we could have with him...i bet oodles

TheBlueMonster
12-14-2005, 09:34 PM
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/climberjosh2/glass_joe5.gif
quiet Little Mac.

12-14-2005, 09:48 PM
this thread is sweet.

12-15-2005, 01:15 AM
uuuuhhhh isnt your icon the first guy that you have to fight in Punch Out, and cant a person with no arms who has never played the game before beat him, while falling asleep.....how appropriate

-g-

TheBlueMonster
12-15-2005, 01:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
uuuuhhhh isnt your icon the first guy that you have to fight in Punch Out, and cant a person with no arms who has never played the game before beat him, while falling asleep.....how appropriate

[/ QUOTE ]
and he still beat your ass

12-15-2005, 01:58 AM
damn bluemonster, i really got pwned. NOT uhh anyone knows that he could beat my ass, as he is a professional boxer, and i only have 3 illinois state titles to my name...... but he can be reset and has infinite restarts, so why dont you come up with something original before you make of someone who is 1 bazillion times better than you...kthanks

TheBlueMonster
12-15-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
so why dont you come up with something original before you make of someone who is 1 bazillion times better than you...kthanks

[/ QUOTE ]
I re-read this sentence a few times and still have no idea what you're talking about. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

CourtesyFlush
12-15-2005, 02:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yawn. Sorry everybody, I can't believe I'm still keeping this pathetic thread alive. Pissing contests over the internet aren't my deal, especially with fools like this.

georgiec, cute name by the way - read the posts again buddy, it's you that everybody is making fun of, not me. Seriously, go read everybody's insults again. People don't like you and you've almost been banned after only 30 posts. That's sad. You suck at poker, everybody else has clarified that. Given that and the fact that you have terrible punctuation, we're all supposed to believe that you're intelligent by some means? Georgie, Georgie, Georgie, when will you learn?

I have some honest recommendations for you. First of all, get a girlfriend. I don't care if you can only get a fat hog; you need somebody to love buddy, especially now that the Christmas season is here. Your posts stink of hate. Hence the reason I put up the Christmas picture.

Secondly, realize that being cocky and arrogant will not make people like you. Some people, like cnfzzed, can make cocky arrogant posts and have them be funny because people like people like cnfuzzed because he also has a good reputation, for the most part. And, he knows what he's talking about when he makes these posts because, unlike you, he doesn't suck at poker. BTW, if you wanna play heads up, I'm game. Is a $20 tourney outside of your bankroll?

My third piece of advice is that if you don't follow my first two pieces of advice, YSSCKY. And I sincerely mean that.

Merry Christmas a55hole.

-Nimbus

PS - You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Man...just...stop. How long is it going to take you to realize georgiec is trolling and is f**king with you? The constant linking to your "hot girlfriend"...the $20 headsup challenge? It's almost like this is someones "huge tool" gimmick account. If you're real I feel sorry for you.

Hojglad
12-15-2005, 02:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
so why dont you come up with something original before you make of someone who is 1 bazillion times better than you...kthanks

[/ QUOTE ]
I re-read this sentence a few times and still have no idea what you're talking about. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Insert "fun" in between "make" and "of." I believe the jist of this statement is that he isn't impressed by you posting a picture of one video game character beating up another, and then proceeding to make a third rate caption.

12-15-2005, 02:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

whats the matter bluemoron...i mean "monster," cant you understand American???

12-15-2005, 03:00 AM
thanks there guy, i am just so tired of making these idiots look even worse than they do. sometimes i forget words, but you knew what i was saying, and i appreciate you helping me out...bluemonster, i hope you now realize that i am not the only one thinks you should stop playing poker and start playing in traffic....and soon.

-g-

12-15-2005, 03:01 AM
what makes you think i am trolling??? and i agree with pretty much everything else you said about that idiot

-g-

12-15-2005, 03:14 AM
Where is Joeybitch when you need him.

12-15-2005, 03:48 AM
you don't by anychance have a terminal illness, do you??? not that i want you to have one, but lets just say "it would make my day" /images/graemlins/wink.gif

12-15-2005, 04:54 AM
well i still have not heard where i am supposed to meet this guy for the omg$20 challenge

einbert
12-15-2005, 05:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/climberjosh2/glass_joe5.gif
quiet Little Mac.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is seriously not funny or original.

12-15-2005, 05:25 AM
hmmm maybe we should just have a poll on who hates thebluemonster.....i bet that would be a hot topic, and there would probably be a little fire thing on the side to illustrate just how "hot" it was.....SEXY!!!!

einbert
12-15-2005, 05:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
hmmm maybe we should just have a poll on who hates thebluemonster.....i bet that would be a hot topic, and there would probably be a little fire thing on the side to illustrate just how "hot" it was.....SEXY!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a good idea.

12-15-2005, 06:40 AM
i think that it is very sad all you guys seem content in doing is mking fun of me and throwing stones, and no one wants to actually focus on why we are really here, which is because i got sucked out on

12-15-2005, 04:25 PM
if anyone wants to set up that poll, please let me know, and i will be more than happy to participate