PDA

View Full Version : 5 HU hands.

oreogod
12-12-2005, 05:08 AM
EDIT: (I was asked to post more HU hands, could not really find anything worthy to post from my current session, except what is below. So I provided 2 intresting ones, and 3 Im curious about)

5 HU hands. 2 are just intresting...3 I need help on (last two) Same villian, hes decent, capable of making moves, later in the match he kept outflopping me, catch 3-4 outers pretty good. Anyway, hes definitly able to make a move at the pot, but usually he will check-behind on the next street after he does. He loves the check-raise.

There is no way I can fold hand 1, at all imo. Nor do I want to really (if I can let me know about Hand 1). Hand 2: gay river or does any one else do this? Hand 3-4: can any of u fools fold? Hand 3 I belive I can on the turn.

Sb is button on these hands.

Hand 1 Splitting or hes got it.

Preflop: Hero is Button with 8/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/heart.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, BB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, BB calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 4/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
BB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">BB raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (9 BB) 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">BB bets</font>, Hero "thinking no [censored] way" and calls.

Final Pot: 11 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
BB has 2s 4c (four of a kind, fours).
Hero has 8h Jh (full house, fours full of eights).
Outcome: BB wins 11 BB. </font>

Hand 2 He knows I hate the ace and will bluff at it. I also did not really see any value in betting this river.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, Q/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, Button calls.

Turn: (5 BB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, Button calls.

River: (7 BB) A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 9 BB

Hero has Td Qd (two pair, tens and fours).
Button has 9h 8c (one pair, fours).
Outcome: Hero wins 9 BB. </font>

Hand 3 I really really wanted to fold this hand. Probably on the turn. I cant see being good here very much at all. This hand made me really feel fish like.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">Button bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button 3-bets</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (5 BB) J/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (7 BB) Q/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 9 BB

Hero has 5h 7s (one pair, fives).
Button has 9s Tc (one pair, nines).
Outcome: Button wins 9 BB. </font>

Hand 4 He has been autobetting a decent amount and was going to c/r most flops. In retrospect maybe leading out is better...but I had been also leading and taking down pots a decent amount and I started to see him calling me down a little more.

Like I said, he is able to make moves and adjust a little.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
Button calls, Hero checks.

Flop: (2 SB) 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/club.gif, A/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Hero checks, Button checks.

Turn: (1 BB) 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

River: (5 BB) A/images/graemlins/heart.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 7 BB

Hero has 5h Td (two pair, aces and fives).
Button has 7h 4d (straight, seven high).
Outcome: Button wins 7 BB. </font>

Hand 5 Hmmmm on this one. This one definitly needs a better line.

Preflop: Hero is BB with 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif.
Button calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, Button calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 7/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif, J/images/graemlins/diamond.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises</font>, Hero calls.

Turn: (4 BB) A/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (8 BB) 8/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 10 BB

TStoneMBD
12-12-2005, 05:12 AM
hand 1 is perfect but i wait to raise the turn most of the time.

hand 2 i would reraise preflop. i put the checkraise in on the turn but 3betting flop is also ok. river is good.

hand 3 good

hand 4 good

oreogod
12-12-2005, 05:14 AM
added one more hand tstone. Sorry. This one definitly needs help, its so all over the place.

Also on the QTs hand, I meant to re-raise pf, I usually do, my cat was attacking my christmas tree though, so I just click the box right as the hand was dealt.

TStoneMBD
12-12-2005, 05:19 AM
hand 5 is bad if you cant fold to the turn raise. theres no reason to donk. hes not folding a jack. why are you trying to represent an ace? at best itll just make him fold a 7 or a 4. just do the cc cc thing.

w_alloy
12-12-2005, 05:22 AM
I would fold the turn in hand 4. This may seem way weak but the pot is so small. He is risking 2 bets to win 2 bets. I dont think this is a bluff too often, usually the 5 helped him make a better hand then you or he was doing a retarded slowplay.

Hand 2 I would also reraise preflop.

Hand 5 I would 3 bet the flop, and if I didnt I would c/c once the ace hits.

oreogod
12-12-2005, 05:22 AM
ya there wasnt really a plan there. I was just trying to [censored] him with bets or something. Dunno. Its bad. There is no way I can call that turn raise.

Also u said Hand 1 u wait to raise the turn...if u raise and get 3bet, are u going to showdown?

sthief09
12-12-2005, 05:26 AM
i think your river play in hand 2 is great. bet-calling sucks, you cant bet-fold headsup, and if you check you might induce a bluff since he is representing an A. i think theres more value from inducing a bluff than value betting

hand 3 you cant fold the turn vs this guy. he can go nuts sometimes. the J doesnt change much. the Q and river bet scare me. there were no real draws on the flop so he isnt likely to be pure bluffing, and i dont think hes bluffing his A high again.

hand 4 is fine i think

hand 5 your turn bet is very bad. that is a line i will sometimes take if i have no pair. the A is an easy card to represent. but you representing the A will get you called by slightly better hands (no gain), raised by much better hands (-1 BB), and youll sometimes cause worse hands to fold (-1 or 2 BB). the only time you gain is when he has a hand that would pay 2 bets to call, but will check behind on the turn and call a river bet. id let him keep trying to represent the A if hes bluffing. plus, he might check behind some better hands.

oreogod
12-12-2005, 09:08 AM
ya u mention not folding turn in hand 4...and when I was first going over these hands in the PT hand replayer, I made a note to myself saying "Pretty sure I have to fold, Im not sure if I can do that on the turn...maybe I can, but really the follow through on the river is no good...one of these streets a fold...so fold somewhere, turn/river, probably/maybe the river?"

(I dont know if anyone else does this, but I find making notes to yourself inside the pokertracker note window, whether u actually read them or not, forces u to detail whats wrong with the hand, more than say...just looking at it being "that sucks". )