PDA

View Full Version : This is my new favorite line

brettbrettr
12-12-2005, 01:57 AM
I used to love check-calling the flop and betting the turn, before that it was the wa/wb line, here's the new one:

10/20 half kill live, great game.

Unknown killer checks his option in EMP. Unknown lady calls, I call $5 more in the BB with A /images/graemlins/diamond.gif6 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

Flop comes 5 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif7 /images/graemlins/diamond.gif

I bet, killer calls, lady calls.

Turn is the 6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

I bet, killer raises, lady calls, I three-bet, killer caps, lady folds, I vomit all over the table.

WillMagic
12-12-2005, 02:04 AM
The essential part of this line is the vomit. By vomiting, we exert pot control - villain will be reluctant to stack more vomit covered chips than he has to, and will consequently be reluctant to bet.

Will

Jake (The Snake)
12-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Vomiting sounds about right.

I'm calling down unless we hit an ace or 6 which obviously we raise. You're up against a straight or full house often, but I think you'll see 86 or 64 or overplayed 6's plenty often to call down.

brettbrettr
12-12-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The essential part of this line is the vomit. By vomiting, we exert pot control - villain will be reluctant to stack more vomit covered chips than he has to, and will consequently be reluctant to bet.

Will

[/ QUOTE ]

This is good. Next time I'll try to project my vomit across the table onto his chips. I sort of vomited in my own vicinity this time.

12-12-2005, 03:29 AM
I think this line is overused by 2+2ers.

IMO. It is a much better line to use when you are WB.