PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the most annoying way to wrap a gift...

westside_eh
12-12-2005, 12:45 AM
It's a concert ticket...

Some ideas:

-put it in a large box and fill the box with sand (or syrofoam pieces
-put in a TP roll then wrap that in layer apon layer of duct tape

It needs to disguise the present plus be a pain in the ass to unwrap/find the ticket.

Ideas/previous annoying wrappings?

surfinillini
12-12-2005, 12:46 AM
cut the tickets up into 50 pieces, put each piece in one envelope, put it in a large box of foam peanuts, include scotch tape with the gift.

bennyk
12-12-2005, 12:47 AM
These are good.

I have had success packing a gift in successively smaller boxes. Start with, say, a refridgerator box and work your way down to a jewelery box. You get the idea.

Blarg
12-12-2005, 12:47 AM
Wrap it in plastic wrap, then surround it in layers of gefilte fish.

Harv72b
12-12-2005, 12:56 AM
1) Place in small, waterproof container.
2) Purchase a small cooler.
3) Fill said cooler with water.
4) Place small, waterproof container holding ticket into cooler.
5) Freeze water.
6) Give gift.

EDIT: For better results, purchase a larger cooler.

westside_eh
12-12-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
1) Place in small, waterproof container.
2) Purchase a small cooler.
3) Fill said cooler with water.
4) Place small, waterproof container holding ticket into cooler.
5) Freeze water.
6) Give gift.

EDIT: For better results, purchase a larger cooler.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is golden.

12-12-2005, 01:10 AM
1. Roll up ticket
2. Place in balloon.
3. Add lube
4. Jam balloon up your a**.

12-12-2005, 01:14 AM
http://www.theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/scrapbook/carbonite.jpg

Alobar
12-12-2005, 01:14 AM
vnh

12-12-2005, 01:18 AM
haha I gotta try this now

dblgutshot
12-12-2005, 01:20 AM
Not hard to get out, but always funny. Set it in jello.

Alobar
12-12-2005, 01:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depending on the container you freeze it in, you might wanna suspend it in the middle....I know someone who did this one time, and then felt retardd when the recipiant of the gift turned the bucket upside down, and the giant iceblock went "thwump" and fell out, then the person took all of 10 seconds to remove the uber thin layer of ice that was now on the top

gobboboy
12-12-2005, 03:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

depending on the container you freeze it in, you might wanna suspend it in the middle....I know someone who did this one time, and then felt retardd when the recipiant of the gift turned the bucket upside down, and the giant iceblock went "thwump" and fell out, then the person took all of 10 seconds to remove the uber thin layer of ice that was now on the top

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like the best way to do that would be to tie strings on the ends of the container, then tie the strings to the sides of the cooler. Then fill it with water. Once it freezes, it will be suspended.

Either that or balance it on top of something very thin somehow.

mosquito
12-12-2005, 03:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like the best way to do that would be to tie strings on the ends of the container, then tie the strings to the sides of the cooler. Then fill it with water. Once it freezes, it will be suspended.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fill container halfway. Freeze. Add tickets, fill and freeze.

daryn
12-12-2005, 05:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fill container halfway. Freeze. Add tickets, fill and freeze.

[/ QUOTE ]

amazing.. and we got people talking about "suspending it somehow"

12-12-2005, 12:01 PM
Seriously, why stop at ice? Buy some concrete mix from home depot and seal it in that.

dcasper70
12-12-2005, 12:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These are good.

I have had success packing a gift in successively smaller boxes. Start with, say, a refridgerator box and work your way down to a jewelery box. You get the idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the open the last box, it's empty. Enjoy their 30 seconds of confusion, then pull unwrapped present out of your pocket.

mostsmooth
12-12-2005, 12:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
These are good.

[/ QUOTE ]
and the last box should be empty. give the tickets afterwards.