PDA

View Full Version : What does this girl want?? (+NSFW pics)

David04
12-11-2005, 08:26 PM
Okay, I'm a junior, this girl is a freshmen. She's in my spanish class. But anyways, on to the problem.

Beginning of the year, I started talking to her, she was pretty cool. One day(in the middle of class) she saw me with my cell phone out and said "Hey, give me your number" I said "No, put your number in here" and I handed her the phone. She put her number in there, under "Lindsey My Love"(/images/graemlins/confused.gif)

So, I keep talking to her during class, and I text her every once in a while. After a while, I sent her a text(nothing out of the ordinary in the message) she never responded. So, I sent her a message that said "Why aren't you texting me back? Guess we aren't friends anymore"

She texts me back and says "Stop texting me, or I'll throw up on you, I'm sick"(paraphrased) Then later she tells me she was kidding about that.

(more to read, take a quick break with this picture)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Ninjaholic/Lucia%20Tovar/LuciaTovar26.jpg

Things go on normally, then one night my friend steals my phone from me and calls her. He talks to her for like a minute and hangs up. She immediately calls back and puts some guy on the phone, who says "This is Lindsey, don't call me"(even though it was obviously a guy... /images/graemlins/crazy.gif)

So I'm pissed at my friend, but whatever. I kind of ignore her for a few days, then we start talking again. Then about two weeks after the first phone call, the same "friend" calls her up again and says "Hey we're bowling, Dave wants you to come with us"(Even though I knew she was hanging out with her friends) Then my friend gives me the phone and she starts flipping out "DAVID, quit calling me, you're a stalker!" I just hang up because she's being stupid.

Again, I just kind of ignore her again, until she starts talking to me again. Then we start talking online and one night I'm talking to her when she starts saying stuff like "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again" So, I stop talking to her for about a week until she comes up to me after class and starts talking to me. I said "Hey, I thought we weren't friends anymore"(in a joking tone) She's like "Fine, whatever"

We talk a little bit in class, but I don't text her/talk to her online anymore, because I'm basically sick of her acting like this. Then on thursday I missed school and she texted me, saying "Hey, where were you today? Huh?"

So basically, I'm very confused as to whether or not this girl is just being a little bitch, what her intentions are, basically the whole situation baffles me. Anyobdy have experience with this kind of thing? What do I do? Ignore her? Ask her out? Go out with other girls, make her jealous, and THEN ask her out?

http://www.101lifestyle.com/images/celebs/lucia_tovar/luciatovarpics-006.jpg

Thanks.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 08:29 PM
pics = excellent

i have a special place in my heart for latin women

now what was your questions???

Riverman
12-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Seems to me that you reall are a stalker.

David04
12-11-2005, 08:31 PM
The girl in the pictures is Lucia Tovar, she's extremely hot.

Basically I don't know what to do regarding this situation (says she doesn't want to talk to me, then acts friendly, then doesn't talk to me, then is friendly, etc.)

jba
12-11-2005, 08:32 PM
WOW on those pics. like holy hell, that top one is something else.

Oh, and said girl you are talking about, uhhh she doesn't like you man. like at all.

David04
12-11-2005, 08:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Seems to me that you reall are a stalker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Why? Because I texted her a few times, and my friend caller her twice? Even though she gave me the number, that makes me a stalker?

xLukex
12-11-2005, 08:33 PM
When nobody is looking, punch her in her big fat mouth.

She sounds like a bitch. Fuggedaboutit.

UncleSalty
12-11-2005, 08:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The girl in the pictures is Lucia Tovar, she's extremely hot.

Basically I don't know what to do regarding this situation (says she doesn't want to talk to me, then acts friendly, then doesn't talk to me, then is friendly, etc.)

[/ QUOTE ]

She's running a push/pull manipulation game on you. She's a coniving bitch and you are playing into her attention whore hands. Just Next her, there are lots of girls in college and you don't need to be wasting time on this one.

waffle
12-11-2005, 08:35 PM
you need to call her out on her bitchy ways and then ignore her. next time she tries to be nice to tell her to stop wasting your time.

Yeti
12-11-2005, 08:36 PM
Is there a question in this thread? I really don't think there can be, because you would be a f'ing idiot to think anything other than this girl is a psycho who you want nothing to do with.

PassiveCaller
12-11-2005, 08:36 PM
This one is easy. She's a stupid [censored] bitch, so don't give her anymore attention. The only problem here is that you seem to like her.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 08:38 PM
OK David, I'll start by saying NO OFFENSE b/c a lot of people in OOT don't have much respect of OP's.

First off - don't ever hook up with a girl in class, things go bad and you're grade suffers b/c of it and there is always wierd tension, you are in college and there are plenty of chicks to hook up with.

Second - don't you have a friend/roomate/brother/uncle/cousin to talk to about this, why is this forum turning into the I DON'T KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES ME, WHAT'S MY LINE forum.

Third - if you want her just tell her, what's the worst she can say - NO...holy [censored], let me kill myself.

With that said, wait until the semester is over, don't do chicks in your class, I had to drop a class mid semester b/c it got so wierd.

peace

UncleSalty
[ QUOTE ]
The only problem here is that you seem to like her.

[/ QUOTE ]

He only thinks he likes her. He's caught up in the excitement of the drama she is creating. Don't play her game bro, the attention is just what she wants.

David04
I'm in high school, but same idea.

Yeah, I do like her(not as much as I used to, but I still do a little)

David04
12-11-2005, 08:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Second - don't you have a friend/roomate/brother/uncle/cousin to talk to about this, why is this forum turning into the I DON'T KNOW IF A GIRL LIKES ME, WHAT'S MY LINE forum.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well my brother is 12, all of my friends are retarded when it comes to girls(I know I seem like I am with this thread, but my friends are 100 times worse), basically all of my relatives are [censored] weird.

IggyWH
12-11-2005, 08:40 PM
Hello people, we're talking about a 16 year old dude and a 14 year old chick.

David04
12-11-2005, 08:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, basically..she's 15, but still immature and whatnot.

PassiveCaller
12-11-2005, 08:42 PM
Thinks he does, does, whatever. For all intents and purposes it's all the same since otherwise he'd realize this is just dumb and just drop the bitch and her drama.

MyTurn2Raise
ONE-itis

You're asking us to rationally evaluate the motivations/logic behind the actions of a high school freshman!
Sorry, my friend, that's a place where reason fears to tread.

tonypaladino
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [censored], OP is in high school isn't he? WTF, we don't need this [censored] in here. WTF are people under 18 even doing on 2+2? This is a gambling website.

OP,

This is standard high school [censored], she is 14 years old. Move the [censored] on.

IggyWH
12-11-2005, 08:44 PM
Don't 14 year old have "lipstick" parties?

Sorry, I watch 60 Minutes too much /images/graemlins/smile.gif

David04
12-11-2005, 08:45 PM
I don't understand why this situation would be a lot different if I was a few years older, but whatever. Maybe it's one of those "You'll understand when you're older" things.

Um, I think I'm on here for the same reason that(mostly) everyone is)...to get better at poker.

PassiveCaller
12-11-2005, 08:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh [censored], OP is in high school isn't he? WTF, we don't need this [censored] in here. WTF are people under 18 even doing on 2+2? This is a gambling website.

OP,

This is standard high school [censored], she is 14 years old. Move the [censored] on.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. jesus tricked. I assumed we were at least talking about college not non-sense high school with 14 year olds.

IggyWH
12-11-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Maybe it's one of those "You'll understand when you're older" things.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct, ask the dumb broad to suck your cock and when she says no, move on.

BCPVP
12-11-2005, 08:46 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand why this situation would be a lot different if I was a few years older, but whatever. Maybe it's one of those "You'll understand when you're older" things.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's exactly what it is.

David04
12-11-2005, 08:48 PM
Sorry, I should have been more specific in my OP.

So, the general consensus is to forget about her and pursure other girls...How would you guys feel about a pimp slap? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Evan
12-11-2005, 08:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OP,

[/ QUOTE ]
If he is in high school and in a Spanish class with a girl two years younger than him he's either very stupid or the girl is very smart. Based on the OP, I'm guessing he's very stupid.

Marnixvdb
[ QUOTE ]

Um, I think I'm on here for the same reason that(mostly) everyone is)...to get better at poker.

[/ QUOTE ]

older (/more mature) girls don't behave like her and if they would you wouldnt be interested. They will have refined their games much more, and you, hopefully, will be able to dominate them at their own game

[ QUOTE ]

She sounds like a bitch. Fuggedaboutit.

[/ QUOTE ]

David04
I took French for two years and now I'm taking Spanish.

JMP300z
12-11-2005, 08:51 PM
shes crazy and your clueless. There's still hope for you, if you care (which you really really shouldnt). Ask her to go to the movies on a date. Dont pussy foot around, dont lead w/ an intro, just be like, "you really confuse the hell out of me, lets go on a date so I can get to know you better." If she says no. Move on. Also, shes 14. She is at the peak of immaturity. This whole thread is worthless except for the very redeeming pics.

Plus I feel dirty giving advice on how to hook up w/ a 14 yr old. God.

-JP

11t
12-11-2005, 08:54 PM
Girls like this are incredibly stupid.

Liking her is -EV.

David04
12-11-2005, 08:54 PM
At this point I don't really like her(as much as I used to), but if I thought I had a chance I would probably go for it.

IggyWH
12-11-2005, 08:55 PM
I dated a broad from Cincy once, she was a [censored] headcase, but boy was that some GREAT coochie.

David04
12-11-2005, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dated a broad from Cincy once, she was a [censored] headcase

[/ QUOTE ]
Seems to be a recurring theme.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 08:58 PM
well...i thought you were in college so while my previous post still applies, i see washing your hands clean of this broad is +EV.

eviljeff
12-11-2005, 08:59 PM
first off, I think you've gotten a lot of harsh responses from OOT (not unexpected) and you're handling it well.

I'd suggest you quit playing her game if you're getting emotionally involved. sounds like you're just one her boy toys and she likes attention. honestly I'd write her off. even if you do end up dating her, with the way she's acting now it will likely end badly quickly unless you're willing to put up with a loooooot of [censored].

David04
12-11-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
first off, I think you've gotten a lot of harsh responses from OOT (not unexpected) and you're handling it well.

[/ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't have posted it here if I wanted sugarcoated opinions saying "Go for it man!" and "You only live once dude!"

But yeah, I'm going to just ignore her for a while and see how that goes.

pokerjoker
for a second I thought the girl in the picture was the girl in your school, cause that would be the ONLY way I would put up with that [censored].

Basically ignore her, and then hopefully get drunk at a party and have sex with her. She is just being an attention whore. The less attention you pay the more she'll like u. But as soon as you start paying attention to her she will be a bitch again. Soooo the only way to do it is to let it come to a head then [censored] her at a party before she can go back into teasing you again since u paid attention to her.

Drop her and move on. You are both immature. Save your post and read it in a couple of years and you'll realize how ridiculous it was. The pix are good though.

MyTurn2Raise
12-11-2005, 09:02 PM
my gosh...this is a clear case of you'll know more when you're older

don't ever be intimidated/ bow down to/ or any other [censored] from high school girls. They don't know [censored]. Neither do you. Trust me.

I'm going to do you the biggest favor ever and tell you to goto www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com) . I wish someone would've showed me this stuff at 16. I had to wait until college to learn anything. Just go for it...all the time.

Read Dominic's posts here. They're a good start. Get your wings.

You won't understand most of this stuff, but it will gel later.

CardSharpCook
12-11-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey David, please take no offense, but I do know a thing or two about women that you may not know.
[ QUOTE ]
So, I keep talking to her during class, and I text her every once in a while. After a while, I sent her a text(nothing out of the ordinary in the message) she never responded. So, I sent her a message that said "Why aren't you texting me back? Guess we aren't friends anymore"

[/ QUOTE ]

The correct "man" play here is to shrug your shoulders and not give her attention when a girl does something like this. As best as I can figure it out, girls start to worry that you like them too much, so they "test" you by not returning the attention you give them. Your play should be to figuratively say, "whatever", and stop whatever it was you were doing.

Give you an example from my life:

Was representing my college at a HS college fair and the girl in the booth next to mine was about my age and cute. During the lulls, I'd walk 3 steps to my right to talk to her, perhaps flirting a little. Well, during one such lull, she was unexpectedly cold. So, I go back to my booth WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT IT, and continue about my business. Sure enough, 5-10 minutes later, she takes the 3 steps to her left to talk to me.

Does that make sense?

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
www.fastseduction.com

[/ QUOTE ]

howz this working out for you in champaign???

David04
12-11-2005, 09:07 PM
Yeah, it definitely does. I have a "big brother (http://www.bbbsi.org/)" and he always tells me "the key to girls is to not care, or act like you don't care" But it's hard when it's a girl that you actually like.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it definitely does. I have a "big brother (http://www.bbbsi.org/)" and he always tells me "the key to girls is to not care, or act like you don't care" But it's hard when it's a girl that you actually like.

[/ QUOTE ]

this works until your about 19, then you have to grow up

David04
12-11-2005, 09:09 PM
Well I guess it's a good thing I have a few more years to use it.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well I guess it's a good thing I have a few more years to use it.

[/ QUOTE ]

as previous poster said, you will learn as you get older, you cannot be taught this [censored], you just have to learn from your mistakes, and you will make plenty.

don't sweat it

ChoicestHops
12-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Stop pussy-footing with the girl. Take charge of the situation. She's probably an attention whore and is wondering why you haven't made a move on her. Hence, the "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again."

MyTurn2Raise
as you well know, the fields in Champaign are fertile

enough so that I haven't moved away yet

gamblore99
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, basically..she's 15, but still immature and whatnot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Funny stuff. Thank you for the pictures, and good luck.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
as you well know, the fields in Champaign are fertile

enough so that I haven't moved away yet

[/ QUOTE ]

you graduated I assume, I remember the good ole days i.e. guest bartending on a monday, then talking to some 19 yr old skank and bringing back to the house for some good smoke and good times. wake up for class at 3pm and then try to relive the night before.

never again will life be so stress free and easy...

12-11-2005, 09:16 PM
Your big brother is right, girls want your attention and if you're not giving it, they want it even more. Thing is, this girl is nuts and you are giving her way too much thought. Move on and concentrate on school. You'll have more women than you'll know what to do with later on.

MyTurn2Raise
12-11-2005, 09:18 PM
yep...graduated 3-4 years ago

26 now--it's actually tougher at this age as you appear creepy to some of the 19 year olds

I was going to move, but New Orleans plans fell apart

I do have an 'exit' strategy eventually

I look young, too...it helps

12-11-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
But it's hard when it's a girl that you actually like.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why do you like someone that makes fun of you and refers to you as a stalker? b/c she's hot (presumably) and gave you some attention? The best thing you can do is ignore her and try to get with another girl to make psycho girl jealous. Psycho girl will go crazy and begin stalking you, at which point you can just laugh at her and call her a stupid freshman [censored], then she'll develop an eating disorder or something.

If you're just trying to hit it and quit it, that's cool, but why would you want to have a serious relationship with a girl like this? All she'll do is make you feel like a jerk constantly and be a typical attention-seeking [censored].

Also, get a fake ID, start going to local bars/nightclubs, and start bagging some college chicks. You'll officially be "the man" at school.

Good luck YG

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:20 PM
turn2 - check your PM, got a question 4 ya...

and your exit strategy better be good...champaign sux people in like drugs...

SippinSoma
12-11-2005, 09:21 PM
You only care because she's cute. That has to be it. Drop her like a bad habit.

ClaytonN
12-11-2005, 09:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
OK David, I'll start by saying NO OFFENSE b/c a lot of people in OOT don't have much respect of OP's.

First off - don't ever hook up with a girl in class, things go bad and you're grade suffers b/c of it and there is always wierd tension, you are in college and there are plenty of chicks to hook up with.

Third - if you want her just tell her, what's the worst she can say - NO...holy [censored], let me kill myself.

With that said, wait until the semester is over, don't do chicks in your class, I had to drop a class mid semester b/c it got so wierd.

peace

[/ QUOTE ]

ding on all points. so true.

David04
12-11-2005, 09:23 PM
That was basically a general statement. I definitely don't want a serious relationship with this girl, but I wouldn't hate to hook up with her.

12-11-2005, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Then we start talking online and one night I'm talking to her when she starts saying stuff like "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again"

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a chance that it was one of her friends saying this as well. I don't trust many online conversations (I've had a couple of friends ruin my chances with a couple of girls going on my screename and saying [censored] up stuff.)

If you just wanna hook up, I'd get one of your friends to get friendly with her or one of her friends, and set up a get-together one weekend when you'll all be there. This way you'll be able to see her on neutral grounds and she won't see you as a "stalker" b/c it was arranged by your friends and all.

Seeing how you're still in highschool, you could always just pass her a note...

Do you like me?

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] maybe

David04
12-11-2005, 09:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Then we start talking online and one night I'm talking to her when she starts saying stuff like "You're gay, quit talking to me. Never talk to me again"

[/ QUOTE ]

There is a chance that it was one of her friends saying this as well. I don't trust many online conversations (I've had a couple of friends ruin my chances with a couple of girls going on my screename and saying [censored] up stuff.)

If you just wanna hook up, I'd get one of your friends to get friendly with her or one of her friends, and set up a get-together one weekend when you'll all be there. This way you'll be able to see her on neutral grounds and she won't see you as a "stalker" b/c it was arranged by your friends and all.

Seeing how you're still in highschool, you could always just pass her a note...

Do you like me?

[ ] yes
[ ] no
[ ] maybe

[/ QUOTE ]
I do know that she had a friend at her house that night, so that could be it. I think one of her friends responded to a text that my friend sent(same kid who called her two other times)

12-11-2005, 09:47 PM
this format for posts is excellent!

be an ass to her. time to switch it up from the nice guy routine. and also stop letting your rfriends grabur phone

David04
12-11-2005, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
be an ass to her. time to switch it up from the nice guy routine. and also stop letting your rfriends grabur phone

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, the first time he called her I was stuck between a wall and a bed, so he just took my phone. The second time I was bowling, and he just took it off the table when I wasn't paying attention. Then when he texted her I was playing a card game so I wasn't really paying attention to what he was doing.

But yeah, I've tried to make sure my phone is in my pocket whenever I'm around him, because I'm sick of him doing that crap.

MyTurn2Raise
12-11-2005, 09:54 PM
my gosh man....you've got all the advice needed already

quit dwelling and start doing things right

I don't mean to be a prick, but yes I do. There is some good advice in the previous posts. Read without responding for awhile. Digest, don't defend. Go over it thoroughly.

MarkL444
12-11-2005, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Okay, I'm a junior, this girl is a freshmen.

[/ QUOTE ]

In elementary school?

David04
12-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Well, I don't know how your schooling system went, but elemtary school consists of 8 levels(commonly called "grades") So, the first level would be called 1st grade, or grade one. The second one would be considered 2nd grade. This continues until 8th grade. After 8th grade, we enter a place called high school. This "high school" has 4 of these "grades", which have special names. The first level of high school is 9th grade, also known as "freshmen year". The third level is 11th grade, and is called "junior year".

So, using this explanation, I hope you were able to deduce that I and the girl are both in what we like to call high school.

MyTurn2Raise
12-11-2005, 10:32 PM
get drunk and call her

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 10:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
get drunk and call her

[/ QUOTE ]

he's 16 bro, aiding and embedding the delinquency of a minor are we?

Tilt
I can't believe we're giving dating advice to children.

No minors should be on 2+2. This thread should be deleted.

surfinillini
[ QUOTE ]
I can't believe we're giving dating advice to children.

No minors should be on 2+2. This thread should be deleted.

[/ QUOTE ]

2nd that motion

Andrew Fletcher
12-11-2005, 10:34 PM
This girl is nuts. You seem like a nice guy. Find someone better.

eviljeff
12-11-2005, 11:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
aiding and embedding

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 11:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
aiding and embedding

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

[/ QUOTE ]

em·bed Audio pronunciation of "embedding" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (m-bd) also im·bed (m-)
v. em·bed·ded, em·bed·ding, em·beds
v. tr.

To cause to be an integral part of a surrounding whole

ohnonotthat
12-11-2005, 11:09 PM
That would make you ~ 16 and her ~ 14, correct ?

If this is so I'd say she is behaving like the typical 14 yr old in terms of maturity.

As to whether or not she is a bitch . . .

Maybe, maybe not - (OK, probably yes)

But she is a child.

Unless she has major hooters AND/OR no gag reflex I'd say you're better off getting far away from her.

Seriously tho - find someone your own age - or even better . . . find someone older.

If this girl is cute you might wanna check her mom out. 14 + 24-25 . . . yummmmmmmmmmmmy !

I see you have your first "*" - congratulations. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

ohnonotthat
12-11-2005, 11:15 PM
I used to teach H.S. in the greater Cincinnati area.

If he's a junior and she's a freshman they could both be in their 20s. /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Allow me to clarify; that was nothing but a sleazy attempt at the cheap laugh.

Well, did I get it ?

Did I, did I ? ? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

BCPVP
12-11-2005, 11:19 PM
Sure you didn't mean abetting?

ohnonotthat
12-11-2005, 11:21 PM
If he drives the few miles to Kentucky he can buy liquor legally, can't he ? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Also, if it happens that he IS over 18 and she is 14-15 he'll have to go there to marry her anyway.

O.K. - Now it's time for ME to get drunk. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Actually, I think I showed remarkable restraint; I didn't even mention Kentucky having only been created so the folks from Arkansas would have someone to look down on. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Sure you didn't mean abetting?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea that too, see I'm smart for a future lawyer /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SackUp
12-12-2005, 12:44 AM
Great pics!!!

And move on. This girl is retarded. Further association with her could prevent future association with some real girls as well, so move on sooner than later.

CardSharpCook
12-12-2005, 01:04 AM
Why has ohnono not been banned yet?

RunDownHouse
12-12-2005, 02:01 AM
I think the kids call this "grunching..."

You are a stalker. Hopefully it will only be with this one chick, and once you get past her you can be normal again. However, you really need to give up and move on. There should be plenty of available tail waiting elsewhere at your school.

durron597
12-12-2005, 02:28 AM
Just ignore her for a week. Any time she comes up to you, talk to her for like 30 seconds and then be like "oh there's somewhere really important I gotta be". But don't tell her what the important thing is. Be friendly, but totally disinterested. Just treat her like she's "just someone you know and don't hate".

Don't let your friend touch your phone, this is key.

Then, on the turn (err... a week or two from now /images/graemlins/wink.gif) when she's gone crazy with why you are nonchalantly blowing her off then ask her out. But none of that "uh, i was wondering if maybe you'd like to blah blah blah", more like "ok, we're going to <insert local place here> on friday. I'm picking you up at 7."

EliteNinja
12-12-2005, 05:04 AM
YSSCSIIHP

David04
12-12-2005, 07:55 AM
Really? Where did you teach at? Probably somewhere like Withrow.

But anyways, starting today I'm just going to ignore her and see how that goes.

The Truth
12-12-2005, 08:07 AM
tl,dr (all of it)

somebody said something about him being in college, I am almost positive this is high school.

IMHO the girl thinks you are a dork/loser and doesn't want to be socially crippled by being seen with you. She doesn't mind being secret friends with you, but when anyone is around she is going to be mean. Also, you aren't going to ever get to hook up with her, well until you guys are like 30 and she is more mature.

Don't worry, you'll hook up with plenty of girls in your time, you are way ahead of the curve. Wait til college.

blake

The Truth
12-12-2005, 08:16 AM
I want to add that I am shocked and amazed at how a 16 year old is the one that developed this posting style.

It is excellent, and should be adopted by the majority of the board.

You are ahead of the curve grasshopper. Keep posting, the force is strong with you.

blake

krazyace5
12-12-2005, 10:22 AM
An attention whore with major mental issues, stay very far away. Ignore her at all costs.

siccjay
12-12-2005, 11:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
my gosh...this is a clear case of you'll know more when you're older

don't ever be intimidated/ bow down to/ or any other [censored] from high school girls. They don't know [censored]. Neither do you. Trust me.

I'm going to do you the biggest favor ever and tell you to goto www.fastseduction.com (http://www.fastseduction.com) . I wish someone would've showed me this stuff at 16. I had to wait until college to learn anything. Just go for it...all the time.

Read Dominic's posts here. They're a good start. Get your wings.

You won't understand most of this stuff, but it will gel later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, if I would have had that info in high school I'd have babies everywhere.

David04
12-12-2005, 12:10 PM
I guess I need to be careful then. /images/graemlins/wink.gif

MonkeeMan
12-12-2005, 04:31 PM
Haven't read the replies.

Just wanted to give you a thumbs-up for posting an intermission photo.

12-12-2005, 04:37 PM
Sadly, girls don't become any more sane when they get older. Just get used to her quirks and try to get some action.

12-13-2005, 10:30 AM
gosh lucia tovar is so hot

12-17-2005, 03:57 PM
anal