PDA

View Full Version : $100 live NL hand JT suited with flush draw

Eegs
12-11-2005, 07:06 PM
Had this hand last night. Table is awful as usual, laggy and random...J /images/graemlins/heart.gif10 /images/graemlins/heart.gif in MP. Sitting on about $320. One EP caller, I limp for $4, seat behind me makes it $12 to go. One caller behind him, both blinds call and me and the other limper call as well.

flop: 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif5 /images/graemlins/club.gif6 /images/graemlins/heart.gif

both blinds check and EP limper who is an old wild man makes it $60 to go. I call, PFR folds and LP calls. SB thinks for a minute before pushing all-in for about $400. Old wild man puts all his chips in and the LP caller almost beats him into the pot before I even make my decision. now what?
I know my $60 call was pretty ugly. I really didn't expect the SB to check raise all in in that spot either. He was looking for a read on me before he shoved. He didn't seem concerned about the other two in the pot. Any comments appreciated...

Woolygimp
12-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Your way behind any set, and very likely to be drawing dead to a higher flush. Even if you have the highest flush draw your opponents will have enough of your outs to kill your equity.

Edit:
250 to win 930 thats about 3.7:1 on a 33% chance assuming your outs are clean and then any set has a redraw on you.
Large chance your drawing dead considering the action...I still think this is a clear fold.

iceman5
12-11-2005, 07:47 PM
You said you limped for $4, so is the game $100NL with $2/$4 blinds? If so, I would find a new game.

Eegs
12-12-2005, 08:50 AM
Well the game has 1-2-2 blinds but it's $4 to come in. The game is so unbelievably soft though I can't stop playing.

Eegs
12-12-2005, 08:52 AM
I muck my J /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/heart.gif. The 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif pairs the board and the river is an offsuit three. The check raiser on the flop shows an over pair of tens. the $60 better shows 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.giffor top pair and a gutshot on the flop. The last guy shows pocket sevens for a rivered straight and takes it down.

12-12-2005, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I muck my J /images/graemlins/heart.gifT /images/graemlins/heart.gif. The 4 /images/graemlins/heart.gif pairs the board and the river is an offsuit three. The check raiser on the flop shows an over pair of tens. the $60 better shows 6 /images/graemlins/spade.gif8 /images/graemlins/spade.giffor top pair and a gutshot on the flop. The last guy shows pocket sevens for a rivered straight and takes it down.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus...where is this game? Do these people not like money?