PDA

View Full Version : BEST STEVEN SEAGAL MOVIE ???

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:10 PM
All this talk of terrible movies has got me thinking of my all-time favorite bad movie actor, stevan seagal.

Which travesty is the best??? (Only movies that have been in theatres, not straight to video included).

istewart
12-11-2005, 04:12 PM
The one where he's the Indian.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The one where he's the Indian.

[/ QUOTE ]

That would be On Deadly Ground - takes place in Alaska or something.

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 04:16 PM
under seige and hard to kill are my only two that i remember not hating beyond belief out of the five of these i've seen.

have to go with under seige thanks to tommy lee jones.

12-11-2005, 04:16 PM
I feel very sorry for anyone who's seen all 10 of these.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks dick, I own 8 of them /images/graemlins/smile.gif

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 04:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks dick, I own 8 of them /images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. that's all i can type about that.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:19 PM
they had a package at best buy, 4 for $25, I splurged to embellish my collection...

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 04:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
they had a package at best buy, 4 for $25, I splurged to embellish my collection...

[/ QUOTE ]

i bought youngblood and some other really bad movies in a package like that...

mmcd
12-11-2005, 04:22 PM
"Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo? I'm gonna keep coming back here until somebody remembers seeing Richie."

And it's not even close.

Eurotrash
12-11-2005, 04:25 PM
this is a pretty good poll. I'm torn..

i want to say Hard to Kill, but it might be one of the Under Siege movies. Casey [censored] Ryback.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:27 PM
I guess I'm the only fool that voted for Marked for Death:

"You dead mon ! "

"Screwface, I'm gonna kill you"

http://viasat.live.noname4us.com/images/archive/0102/l_010263.jpg

TheMainEvent
12-11-2005, 04:31 PM
Didn't he die like 20 minutes into Executive Decision? I should have voted for that.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Didn't he die like 20 minutes into Executive Decision? I should have voted for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's why I put wildcard...he originally had a bigger role in the script but they re-worked to make Kurt Russell the bigger hero so he was gone within the 1st 45 minutes...

jba
12-11-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just going to say this

Mason Storm
12-11-2005, 04:35 PM
How do like this, Vernon? I'd like to kill you so bad I can barely contain myself. But I've been thinking, death is far too merciful a fate for you. So what I'm going to do is put you in prison. A nice petite white boy like you in a federal penitentiary... now let me just put it this way, I don't think you'll be able to remain anal-retentive for very long.

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do like this, Vernon? I'd like to kill you so bad I can barely contain myself. But I've been thinking, death is far too merciful a fate for you. So what I'm going to do is put you in prison. A nice petite white boy like you in a federal penitentiary... now let me just put it this way, I don't think you'll be able to remain anal-retentive for very long.

[/ QUOTE ]

4 posts since June, perfect for a gimmick account...you must have been jumping at the bit when you saw this thread.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

4 posts since June, perfect for a gimmick account...you must have been jumping at the bit when you saw this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO

12-11-2005, 04:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I be waitin on pirate threads meself, but they be more barren than a century-old sea-hag, arrr!

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 04:43 PM
yes, it's very rare we have a pirate thread/mention in OOT.

this post of yours was a stretch at best.

12-11-2005, 04:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I be waitin on pirate threads meself, but they be more barren than a century-old sea-hag, arrr!

[/ QUOTE ]

A lack of appropriate threads to post in for this gimmick account is a good thing.

Eurotrash
12-11-2005, 04:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

"We're not gonna make it!"

"You are...!"

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:26 PM
holy [censored], marked for death is on right now

siccjay
12-11-2005, 09:33 PM
I thought they were all the same.

correia
12-11-2005, 09:50 PM
Senator Vernon Trent: You can take that to the bank!
Mason Storm: I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!
http://www.heaven-earth.com/images/seagal.GIF

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:53 PM
how the [censored] did exit wounds get 8 votes, DMX is a [censored]

Blarg
12-11-2005, 10:03 PM
It's disappointing to see he made that many movies.

Was it Above the Law where his final climactic duel was between him and some fat sloppy guy who looks like his training consisted of two-handed nacho eating and barfing on his pajamas while passed out drunk on the couch? That was the most ridiculous martial arts "showdown" I've ever seen in a movie that wasn't actually trying to make jokes. I couldn't believe me eyes.

Russ McGinley
12-11-2005, 10:07 PM
I've seen all these movies. Executive Decision is the best movie out of them all. Under Seige is Seagal's best when he's the star.

Also, Geoff, I'm assuming you've seen the AtomFilms shorts? They are hilarious.

http://www.atomfilms.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=seagal3_final_conflict&mature= accept

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I've seen all these movies. Executive Decision is the best movie out of them all. Under Seige is Seagal's best when he's the star.

Also, Geoff, I'm assuming you've seen the AtomFilms shorts? They are hilarious.

http://www.atomfilms.com/landing/landingIndex.jsp?id=seagal3_final_conflict&mature= accept

[/ QUOTE ]

that's some funny [censored] russ

don't forget to check me out on Tues on Live @ the bike, watch me donk off $800 in the 5/5NL game.

p.s. worst christopher walken impression ever

Russ McGinley
12-11-2005, 10:18 PM
I'll be watching. Check out the others that are listed on that page, they are funny too though a little shorter.

Mason Storm
12-11-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Senator Vernon Trent: You can take that to the bank!
Mason Storm: I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!
http://www.heaven-earth.com/images/seagal.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

This is for my wife, f*ck you and die! (http://archiveserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=2589178&page=0&vc=1)

Filip
12-12-2005, 02:28 AM
The one where he dies right in beginning when the stealthplane loose connection to the 747.

TheNoodleMan
12-12-2005, 03:14 AM
I voted for Under Seige 2: Dark Territory.

If you are in to bad movies, this one is classic. My friends and I call it "That Guy: the Movie" due to the fact that it is full of actors that you can recognize but don't know their names.
This gem has Zed from Pulp Fiction, the guy that killed the Cop that would become Robocop, a random henchman from Beverly hills cop, and a guy that was on Cop Rock! And thats just the tip of the iceberg!

flapjack
12-12-2005, 05:13 AM
It may be the booze talking but...

There is no way people who in some way are open to Segal films voted this way. His best films are Marked for death and Above the law. I feel this statement to be beyond reproach.

The fact that the highest vote getter, Under Seige, has the highest budget does not suprise me. Many people vote based on what they have seen or heard about.

Segal made his best movies early in his career: Above the law, Marked for death, Hard to kill and Out for justice. Everything after that has been a cash in on earlier sucess or a sermin based on his personal beliefs.

Exit wounds was almost a return to the original formula that made Segal a "hero". However, sharing the limelight hurts his character. Segal rose to sucess playing the tough, don't paly by the rules, every man hero. Under seige set him up as a the "bad ass" that couldn't lose.

The fact that Under seige has dominated this poll reflects poorly on the film judgement of OOT, in my opinion. I believe this to be caused by youth and a lack of experience with Segal's earlier films. If you voted for Under seige please reply with why it is better than Marked for death or Above the law. If your reply includes eitehr: because he is a SEAL, Erika shows her boobs, or Gary Busy had a reality show, please don't bother replying.

Thank you for your time