PDA

View Full Version : Drugs:Nitrous and Mushrooms

Jeebus
12-11-2005, 02:50 PM
For those who have never tried one of the two:
Mushrooms=good psychedelic experience. Shadows and shapes move and change, odds thoughts, fun time.
Nitrous=the good version of standing up too fast and getting all dizy and black out like.

I highly recommend this combination to everyone. If you like doing mushrooms especially it is great. The nitrous becomes a full experience which feels like it lasts 10-20 minutes. Basically, me and my friends call it the gateway to heavan. Everything becomes radiant, the trip becomes intesner, sounds change immensly. I don't know how else to describe it but as heavan, it is perfect.

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 02:59 PM
mushrooms are far and away my favorite drug...in fact, they're the only thing i ever forsee myself doing again.

however, combining the two of these scares me and i don't think i can try it even based on your reccomendation. can anyone comment as to how dangerous this may or may not be?

jgorham
12-11-2005, 03:06 PM
I have never had the slightest desire to kill myself before except for when I was on shrooms. Don't do them by yourself.

mmcd
12-11-2005, 03:30 PM
Correct. These two make an excellent combo.

InchoateHand
12-11-2005, 03:32 PM
Not remotely "dangerous," from any medical standpoint, or rather, no more dangerous than the two substances taken independently.

Victor
12-11-2005, 03:34 PM
nitrous and ex is better.

dblgutshot
12-11-2005, 03:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The cool kids call it E, Well...years ago anyways...

trying2learn
12-11-2005, 03:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The cool kids call it E, Well...years ago anyways...

[/ QUOTE ]

or a roll.

Luv2DriveTT
12-11-2005, 03:53 PM
nitrous kills significant braincells and destroys your kidneys. I am living proof of F*cking up your body doing nitrous, although I had a blast at the time the side effects were not worth it. My back ached for a decade, and I'm not nearly as smart as I used to be. I blame it all on huffing nitrous in Tompkins Square Park in the summer of 87.

http://www.beastiemania.com/qa/images/FFYRTP/Ffyrtp14.jpg
Joe Bruno, the original crucial roadie for Murphies Law. Living proof that doing lots of nitrous leaves you with just enough brain cells to walk into a room, but not much else. We used to hang tough, I hear he is a vegitable now.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

InchoateHand
12-11-2005, 04:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
nitrous kills significant braincells and destroys your kidneys. I am living proof of F*cking up your body doing nitrous, although I had a blast at the time the side effects were not worth it. My back ached for a decade, and I'm not nearly as smart as I used to be. I blame it all on huffing nitrous in Tompkins Square Park in the summer of 87.

http://www.beastiemania.com/qa/images/FFYRTP/Ffyrtp14.jpg
Joe Bruno, the original crucial roadie for Murphies Law. Living proof that doing lots of nitrous leaves you with just enough brain cells to walk into a room, but not much else. We used to hang tough, I hear he is a vegitable now.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but Jimmy Gestapo is still spitting beer on people. I saw him just a couple weeks ago, and he's as hilarious as ever. Just proves how much longer dementia from alcohol takes versus nitrous.

Just say NO 2 NO2.

jnalpak
12-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Shrooms, oh how i miss you...