PDA

View Full Version : Long Time Lurker, 1st Time Poster

12-11-2005, 01:33 PM
Hi,

I've been viewing this forum now for about 3 or 4 months and I really wanted to meet some players and learn. I thought no time would be a better time to start posting.

I play the 22's and 33's on Party and have been now for about 2 months. I have logged a lot of SNG's over the past two years but basically I just wanted this post to be a hey, I hope to be part of your community post.

Any advice would be great, and well I guess I will go from there.

Cheers,

Verbal

microbet
12-11-2005, 01:40 PM
Report to Jonnybeef to have STTF tattooed on your shoulder and for a week, every time SkipperBob or ForumBot posts, you have to have a shot of Grey Goose.

j/k, welcome.

Maulik
12-11-2005, 01:44 PM
There is a perception Grey Goose is the best vodka. Sure, Gooese is great for a shot it goes down smooth, whereas Kettel & Tonic has flavour baby.

Nonetheless, welcome /images/graemlins/smile.gif

SlackerMcFly
12-11-2005, 01:44 PM
Welcome to the forum Verbal. If you have lurked around for a while, I'm sure you know to read the FAQ and plow through some of "The Shadows" favorite links. There is some really good information on how to become a better SNG player in there.

Post a hand or two that confuses you once in a while. It really does help.

Here's to a winning season for us all. Cheers! Slacka

microbet
12-11-2005, 01:47 PM
I only said Grey Goose because I hear it around here. In my opinion, anything stronger than beer or wine tastes like poison.

12-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Thanks guys for the welcome wishes.

I prefer Wild Turkey, if I'm gonna slum it