PDA

View Full Version : Is Eurobet's $600 bonus worth it? (seems not that fishy)

AA suited
12-11-2005, 12:55 PM
I read bonuswhores. they're saying eurobet isnt that fishy:

Limit Holdem:
$.50-$1 B-
$1-$2 B
$2-$4 C+
$3-$6 C

is it worth it to try it?

how about in No limit games?

12-11-2005, 02:59 PM
It's worth it at 2/4 and above where it clears decently. Plus you can get unmentionable while clearing the bonus.

smoore
12-11-2005, 04:03 PM
preflop is tighter but there are quite a few players that play HORRIBLY postflop at 1/2. It's pretty tough to clear at this level. The $25 and $50 NL tables are "normal fishy" from what I can tell.

ewile
12-11-2005, 06:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It's worth it at 2/4 and above where it clears decently. Plus you can get unmentionable while clearing the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

So your saying that this is like Absolute's system?
I do not believe this to be true. I was under the impression that bonus earned is deducted from your MGR like most other sites.

Can someone clarify please?

MycroftX
12-11-2005, 07:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]
preflop is tighter but there are quite a few players that play HORRIBLY postflop at 1/2.

[/ QUOTE ]

True true, but it can be maddening at times. In the end I love 'em lil bastards though. I recently did $200 in bonus at Eurobet: took 4,700 hands.

I almost always clear pokerroom and eurobet bonuses playing 1/2, and I never do more than $200 in bonus at a time. Pokeroom is my best site in regards to BB/100. It's also the site I have the highest variance on. Lucky fish make me grumpy, but they're not lucky forever.

ghostface
12-11-2005, 10:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not believe this to be true. I was under the impression that bonus earned is deducted from your MGR like most other sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

Think like this. You wont get any rb if you clear the bonus while paying 600 or less in rake. If you clear the bonus at 3/6 sh for example you should pay about 3k rake. Thats 600 + whatever % of 2400 you have through your affil.

12-11-2005, 10:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Think like this. You wont get any rb if you clear the bonus while paying 600 or less in rake. If you clear the bonus at 3/6 sh for example you should pay about 3k rake. Thats 600 + whatever % of 2400 you have through your affil.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is exactly what I ment, I apologize for any confusion.

12-11-2005, 11:16 PM
I don't agree with the BW ratings. There will be times when the tables are tight but PR and skins are plenty fishy and have gotten a lot more fishy recently with all the new skin additions (and there are a ton of weak passive players). I've found this true from 2/4 to 5/10 FR LHE. Just keep a close eye on % seeing the flop or higher than avg. pot sizes.

ewile
12-12-2005, 12:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for the clarification. I think I'm going to do this.