PDA

View Full Version : Impotant things to consider

thomastem
07-16-2003, 09:43 AM
Pen Pal Becomes Pen Foe

CHUGWATER, WY—In light of their recent antagonistic correspondence, 8-year-old Ryan Werther has decided that 7-year-old Trenton, NJ, resident Dashiell Kudia has changed from his pen pal to his pen foe. "You wer [sic] so wrong when you said the Fairly Oddparents are as good as Spongebob," Kudia penned in a letter Werther received Monday. "You can go jump off a brij [sic] for all I care because you are no longer my friend." Kudia's letter ended with a tersely written "So there."

Easy E
07-16-2003, 04:10 PM
First, let's not bring your personal sexual functioning problems to the Beginners' Forum- it might scare off the newbies.

Second, this should have been on the Other Topics Forum.

Third, what the HELL are you talking about? And I know what the shows are...

thomastem
07-17-2003, 09:29 AM
This forum is News, Views, and Booze not beginners. That writing was a combination of Booze and News. Enquiring minds want to know.

Put the staple gun down your head didn't fall off.

Easy E
07-17-2003, 04:35 PM
or I wouldn't have had the brain lock about which forum we are in....

now, about that impotence problem you referred to....

Zele
07-17-2003, 04:57 PM
I agree that this is more for the "Other Topics" forum. Also, you may want to credit the link.

The Onion (http://www.theonion.com)

hutz
07-17-2003, 07:01 PM
This is not poker content and, if you intend to reproduce what can already be found at another readily available Web site, should be posted in the "other topics" forum.

Posting a copyrighted work without providing proper credit to the original author is plagiarism.

Do you actually play poker or do you merely randomly hijack message boards until the real posters at the particular site tire of you and request a moderator to delete your spam/rescind your posting rights? /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

TimTimSalabim
07-17-2003, 07:54 PM
I guess that settles it... his post is more "impotent" than "impotant", but definitely not "important".

thomastem
07-18-2003, 10:43 AM
Guys you can order a sense of humor if you need one. Well in Texas you can't but there you could buy another gun rack or maybe a string tie, or maybe long horns for the hood of your car.

No plararism in this one.