PDA

View Full Version : I dunno

The Truth
12-11-2005, 09:35 AM
Party 15-30 5 handed.

I have AcTc in sb.

LAG open raises utg. loose/semifishy player cold calls utg +1. Folded to me in SB I call. BB calls.

flop: 8s 8d 2s

I check, bb checks, UTG bets, UTG +1 calls, I fold, bb folds.

blake

12-11-2005, 10:10 AM
I'm wondering why you didnt 3bet preflop in order to get rid of the bb? Also, you may very well have the best hand.

The Truth
12-11-2005, 10:12 AM
I think I am too likely to be dominated. He is pretty LAG and I dont want to see him cap it and inflate this pot with me OOP.

My hand plays well multiway.

blake

Spicymoose
12-11-2005, 10:21 AM
I like just calling preflop. I don't think the flop fold is all that bad, but getting 10:1 I think you might be able to peel. I guess it depends on how LAGGY you think UTG is, and how bad MP is.

wackjob
12-11-2005, 08:03 PM
I will 3-bet here always.

mmcd
12-11-2005, 08:21 PM
Preflop, I guess I could see calling or 3-betting with the cold-caller in there depending on how they both played postflop. Given that you called, I'd checkraise the flop here. You very likely have the best hand, and the pressure your turn bet will put on UTG when a blank falls will allow you to win this one without a showdown pretty often.

P.S. Preflop, you have UTG dominated here more often than he has you dominated.

TStoneMBD
12-11-2005, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Preflop, I guess I could see calling or 3-betting with the cold-caller in there depending on how they both played postflop. Given that you called, I'd checkraise the flop here. You very likely have the best hand, and the pressure your turn bet will put on UTG when a blank falls will allow you to win this one without a showdown pretty often.

P.S. Preflop, you have UTG dominated here more often than he has you dominated.

[/ QUOTE ]