PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning your nose

Johnnyj580
12-11-2005, 05:57 AM
When I was younger and would occasionally catch my dad picking , bare finger, I was completely disgusted. I used to always use a Kleenex and blow the majority of what I could out and then go into the bathroom and use the Kleenex to pick my way clean.

I'm now 25 and at no time do I find myself EVER giving a second thought to finger-blasting that snot out. The door to my room in my apartment is usually closed AND I can wipe it on the area rug under my bed. No harm, no foul (unless you're the next person to touch the mouse). Well, I guess it falls under the lines of "its not cheating unless you're caught".

Anyway, I'm wondering, am I just getting lazier and don't want to search out the Kleenex? Am I just naturally becoming like my old man? Does everyone do this and somewhere in my youth I steered off onto a Kleenex route? I don't see any other way to play this

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 05:58 AM
What the [censored] is wrong with you? You are [censored] discusting.

young nut
12-11-2005, 06:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Johnnyj580
12-11-2005, 06:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This from the guy who stood in a motorist's path for no apparent reason and then smashed his tail light. If you did this to me I would beat the ever-living [censored] out of you.

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 06:42 AM
Apples and oranges nipplefucker

housenuts
12-11-2005, 07:48 AM
i always pick my nose again when around close friends. it's something that you do when you're young until you're about 10 and then it's not cool. but once you reach 21+ and you're with buddies just go for it. if they say it's gross just laugh. they'll probably laugh too. as long as you dispose of the boogers properly (ie. not in your mouth, or in the couch cusions) i think it's fine. picking your nose is making a comeback

nothing more satisfying than getting a good nug out

imitation
12-11-2005, 08:36 AM
I eat it

cdxx
12-11-2005, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I eat it

[/ QUOTE ]

i remember showing that to my teacher in kindergarden. she was mortified. hehehe

12-11-2005, 01:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

nothing more satisfying than getting a good nug out

[/ QUOTE ]

gross and totally true.

deacsoft
12-11-2005, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

nothing more satisfying than getting a good nut out

[/ QUOTE ]

*FYP

stanky
12-11-2005, 02:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I used to always use a Kleenex and blow the majority of what I could out and then go into the bathroom and use the Kleenex to pick my way clean.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I do now. Occasionally I'll pick without a Kleenex but I'll immediately find a tissue and then wash my hands(I'm a bit OCD about clean hands.)

When I was a kid I use to pick like crazy. I use to wipe it on the back of our couch in the living room, I was like 8 and it was against the wall so I figured no one would ever see it. Then one day my mom decided to change the seating arrangement and discovered my row of nose goblins and freaked out. I think that's about when I switched to using a tissue.

housenuts
12-11-2005, 03:26 PM
when i was a kid and had a runny nose i used to always pull up the front of my shirt and wipe my nose with it. inevitably this would leave a little wet spot just under the collar of my tshirt. in grade 5 my friend used to always bug me about it and call me an idiot. then i moved away and came back 2 summers later to visit my old friends. the same guy caught me doing it again and he was like "you still do that? you're retarded" it's something i still remember.

now i don't use the top of the shirt anymore it's too noticeable. i use the bottom