PDA

View Full Version : Wierdest experience of my life. Dont know what to do.

12-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Ok, so I meet this girl. She is pretty cool, extremely mellow, and extremely fun to be with. We have been dating for about 3 weeks and everything has been going great.

We go out tonight, play some pool and have some drinks. I walk her up to her door and she invites me in. I never been to her place before, so I decided to check it out. We start making out and we did the "nasty."

I take my condom off and throw it in the wastebin near her nightstand and then she tells me to take a shower.

I thought it was weird of her telling me to take a shower, but I thought nothing of it.

I come out of the shower and she goes in and takes a shower.

Now comes the weird part. I start sitting on her bed from boredom and noticed the condom is missing from the wastebin.

I just thought that she threw it away somewhere else because it was looked really gross to guests or her parents to see a used rubber sitting on top of the garabage.

So I wonder around her apartment and go inside her fridge to get a beer. I grabbed a budweiser, but then I noticed somewhere really strange. There were a bunch of used condoms in the dairy compartment. I WAS IN SHOCK!

There were about 13 of them total and they were tied at the ends with those tiny metal wires you use to tie the ends of a trash bag.

Should I bring this up to her? Should I forget that I saw this? Does this means she is crazy and I should just leave?

Any suggestions would be great.

jesusarenque
12-11-2005, 03:44 AM
I love "extremely mellow."

Also, you are going to be a dad soon.

12-11-2005, 03:45 AM
thats kinda [censored] up. run as fast as youc an?

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 03:46 AM
Run. Like. Hell.

She is obviously collecting sperm for some wierd reason.

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 03:47 AM
Actually you should have flushed all the condoms and then ran like hell while she was in the shower. Now your junk is gonna be used to impregnate someone.

[censored]
i call BS

but in a case like this the correct decision in to flush them down the toilet, unless you can pick yours out then just that one if you must

Alobar
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come up with a better fake post next time you go through all the trouble of creating a new account

If this is that weird scenerio where the the 2% chance this is actually a real story is true, then you misplayed the hand on every street. Helping you out here, would be like trying to teach a retard math.

young nut
12-11-2005, 03:50 AM
This has gotta be one of the strangest OOT stories I've heard in a while. I couldn't imagine not saying anything to her about this. I would throw out all the condoms, write a note saying "you are a [censored] up chick" and left that in the dairy compartment and take off. Don't bother with this chick anymore unless she has some damn good reason for doing this.

Dynasty
12-11-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i call BS

[/ QUOTE ]

Got any evidence?

<font color="white">Monty Lafleur
stranger

Reged: 12/10/05

Any at all?

12-11-2005, 03:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

come up with a better fake post next time you go through all the trouble of creating a new account

If this is that weird scenerio where the the 2% chance this is actually a real story is true, then you misplayed the hand on every street. Helping you out here, would be like trying to teach a retard math.

[/ QUOTE ]

This comeing from Mr. "Oh Stacy!"

Silly Rabbit TRIX are for kids. You should have grabbed a paper towel or a bag then scooped up all the condoms and dumped them somewhere, anywhere just far far away from that looney.

12-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Actually, all of the condoms where labeled with guy's name on them. Just 1 of each from each guy.

And the sperm from a condom would be killed once it hit the condom from the spericide from the condom itself, so I am not worried it used to impregnate her.

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Well if it's BS then this account is actually a different poster, right? Can't one of you guys look that up by IP?

12-11-2005, 03:54 AM
And no, I did not create an additional account to post this. I have actually never had an account here and I think the moderators can trace my ips and can tell you that.

12-11-2005, 03:54 AM
oops. tony p beat me to the post.

diebitter
12-11-2005, 03:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Also, you are going to be a dad soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, he's got a 1 in 13 chance, at least.

Guyon
12-11-2005, 04:00 AM
Shame this story is probably fabricated, but I'll humor just because it is so [censored] up.

I'd venture that the cumslut saw the Joan Rivers episode of Nip/Tuck about the sperm ointment with rejuvenating properties. Wierd sexual fulfillment is also possible, but she could easily get the fresh squozen [censored] any time.

I'd confront her about it, see what happens. Nothing like uncorking a good powder keg situation. Plus, you could get on some kind of frequent donor's program.

Quinn Warren
12-11-2005, 04:02 AM
I would be very worried. There is a good chance she is going to frame you or another man for rape. This has happened before.

TheMainEvent
12-11-2005, 04:04 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in most states ejaculating inside her constitutes a transfer of ownership. The fact that you had a condom on doesn't change that. It's her cum now, she can do what she wants with it.

Tough luck bro

MrWookie47
12-11-2005, 04:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You better make your face up,
In your favorite disguise,
With your button-down lips,
And your roller blind eyes.
With your empty smile,
And your hungry heart,
Feel the bile rising,
From your guilty past.
With your nerves in tatters,
As the cockleshell shatters,
And the hammers batter,
Down your door,
You better run.

You better run all day,
And run all night.
And keep your dirty feelings deep inside.
And if you’re taking your girlfriend out tonight,
You better park the car well out of sight.
’cause if they catch you in the back seat,
Trying to pick her locks,
They’re gonna send you back to mother,
In a cardboard box.
You better run!

[/ QUOTE ]

LBJ
12-11-2005, 04:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I love "extremely mellow."

Also, you are going to be dead soon.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP /images/graemlins/grin.gif

roy_miami
12-11-2005, 04:09 AM
I would pass on the donair sauce or creme puff donuts, especially after a spat...

zen_realized
12-12-2005, 02:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I thought it was weird of her telling me to take a shower, but I thought nothing of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

love this

tonypaladino
12-12-2005, 02:18 AM
you had to bump this 24 hours later for that?

The Ocho
12-12-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, so I meet this girl. She is pretty cool, extremely mellow, and extremely fun to be with. We have been dating for about 3 weeks and everything has been going great.

We go out tonight, play some pool and have some drinks. I walk her up to her door and she invites me in. I never been to her place before, so I decided to check it out. We start making out and we did the "nasty."

I take my condom off and throw it in the wastebin near her nightstand and then she tells me to take a shower.

I come out of the shower and she goes in and takes a shower.

Now comes the weird part. I start sitting on her bed from boredom and noticed the condom is missing from the wastebin.

I just thought that she threw it away somewhere else because it was looked really gross to guests or her parents to see a used rubber sitting on top of the garabage.

So I wonder around her apartment and go inside her fridge to get a beer. I grabbed a budweiser, but then I noticed somewhere really strange. There were a bunch of used condoms in the dairy compartment. I WAS IN SHOCK!

There were about 13 of them total and they were tied at the ends with those tiny metal wires you use to tie the ends of a trash bag.

Should I bring this up to her? Should I forget that I saw this? Does this means she is crazy and I should just leave?

[/ QUOTE ]

put on some rubber gloves, open the condoms, and pour the contents of all thirteen of them onto a glass slide.

then observe the sperm battle royale under microscope.

12-12-2005, 02:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]

put on some rubber gloves, open the condoms, and pour the contents of all thirteen of them onto a glass slide.

[/ QUOTE ]

bwahahahahhahaha WTF lol

btw: BS on the story

diebitter
12-12-2005, 02:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe

You'd be torn though. I mean, you'd want yours to win, but if it does, does that mean it gets to fertilise a psycho?

Warik
12-12-2005, 02:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
put on some rubber gloves, open the condoms, and pour the contents of all thirteen of them into a glass.

then observe the crazy bitch drink it all

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ewww. nasty fyp.

lastsamurai
12-12-2005, 02:29 AM
Whats her myspace link?

Mr_J
12-12-2005, 02:32 AM
These could just be trophies (wtf though??), or she might have some nasty reason. You gotta get back in her place and take get back your juice. BS on this story or not, I'm flushing from now on.

tonypaladino
12-12-2005, 02:34 AM
Don't you remember Gorie's lecture on not flushing condoms?

12-12-2005, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but in most states ejaculating inside her constitutes a transfer of ownership. The fact that you had a condom on doesn't change that. It's her cum now, she can do what she wants with it.

Tough luck bro

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding, right? Legislators didn't really sit around and talk about the property rights of a guy's sperm once he shoots it inside a girl, right?

bholdr
12-12-2005, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1: don't bring it up
2: how ya gonna forget that?!
3: "Does this means she is crazy"... i'm not gonna dignify this question with a response.

RUN, BOY!

willie
12-12-2005, 03:17 AM
get da [censored] outta there, on the double!

diebitter
12-12-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tough luck bro

[/ QUOTE ]

You're kidding, right? Legislators didn't really sit around and talk about the property rights of a guy's sperm once he shoots it inside a girl, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, this is on the books. You never heard of "summa cum laude"?

BCPVP
12-12-2005, 03:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tough luck bro

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, technically (in this case) the condom is still on him. I think the fact that he threw it away in her wastebasket is what makes it hers, not because sperm in a condom belong to the girl. That doesn't make sense.

Weird/BS story, though. What are the concealed carry laws in your state, OP?

ilya
12-12-2005, 03:24 AM
It would make sense if she was keeping live sperm, cos she might be waiting to see how all the guys turn out &amp; then impregnate herself with the most promising man juice. but since the little spermies are all dead in there it figures to be an unusual fetish....or a blackmailing plot in the making. keep your sperm away from this woman!

Quinn Warren
12-12-2005, 03:59 AM
I'm telling you she may be resarching which man is worth the most and then using the collected semen as the primary evidence in a rape case.

tonypaladino
12-12-2005, 04:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tough luck bro

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, this is on the books. You never heard of "summa cum laude"?

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

EMcWilliams
12-12-2005, 04:17 AM
I think Ive heard this story somewhere else which leads me to doubt the truth of it.

If its true, dispose of as quickly as possible, and then leave. Unless she is a perfect 10, and even then its questionable.

Blarg
12-12-2005, 04:31 AM
Did you see an altar or shrine of any kind, maybe tucked away in a closet? Did she at any point in the sex pull out a jeweled knife with a curved blade and cut your hand and let the blood drain into a goblet? Did she at any point seem to be drawing satanic mandalas on your back or belly with her fingers?

It sounds like there will be some witchcraft performed. Welcome to the Coven.

ilya
12-12-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I'm telling you she may be resarching which man is worth the most and then using the collected semen as the primary evidence in a rape case.

[/ QUOTE ]

oops sorry. you went there first!

eviljeff
12-12-2005, 12:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Tough luck bro

[/ QUOTE ]

heh, I love lawyers

PocketJokers72
12-12-2005, 01:59 PM
The proper play would have been to slip it off, throw it at her, and in your best Japanese-English voice say:

"Keep this for your correction. I know you rike it"

stigmata
12-12-2005, 02:01 PM
I really think you should have started running for your life, and you would then have found yourself running like through thick, thick gravy, and your legs would have been like jelly and not work.

And then you would wake up, cos that's what happens when you try and run in dreams.

If you had done this, and run away, then you would have been able to wake up, and clean up the wet patch before momma came in the room that morning.

12-12-2005, 02:08 PM
For the record, when I am banging chicks that aren't my gf, I carry this:

http://www.pepperfool.com/images/products_old/tobasco_garlic.gif

for exactly this reason. 2-3 drops in the used condom before you throw it in the trash. Let her try putting THAT inside her. Thanks Leykus!

btw: yes, garlic flavor lol

uw_madtown
12-12-2005, 02:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Tough luck bro

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There actually was a trial on this. I'm too lazy to google it and I don't see it on Snopes anywhere, but I've at least read SOMEWHERE that there was a trial on whether or not a man was responsible for his child that was concieved when I woman saved his sperm in some manner, against his knowledge.

I believe they said that the sperm was a "gift," since he left the condom behind.

Beyond [censored] weird.

gorie
12-12-2005, 02:13 PM
i don't get what is so weird about this ?
sperm is a great condiment.

vexvelour
12-12-2005, 02:50 PM
You cut them open and pour them into the mayo jar, of course.

TheMainEvent
12-12-2005, 02:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i don't get what is so weird about this ?
sperm is a great condiment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Try telling that to the guy who fired me from Subway. Some people just don't get it.

BottlesOf
12-12-2005, 03:00 PM
WTF

Eihli
12-12-2005, 04:05 PM
I read a news article about a story like this that got taken to court. If I remember correctly, they ruled that the sperm was a gift to the woman and it was hers to do with it what she wants.

MonkeeMan
12-12-2005, 04:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I read a news article about a story like this that got taken to court. If I remember correctly, they ruled that the sperm was a gift to the woman and it was hers to do with it what she wants.

[/ QUOTE ]

I prefer to leave my gifts un-wrapped.

12-12-2005, 04:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nope, not in a condom. btw yes i am dead serious about the tabasco

TheBlueMonster
12-12-2005, 07:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You cut them open and pour them into the mayo jar, of course.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.