PDA

View Full Version : balling-- biggest baller move you've ever done

J-Lo
12-11-2005, 03:38 AM
One time, i was at the bar and bought a round for my friends... not very baller like. Everyone else, start your bragging. And yes, i will make another thread of everday balling-- if this thread does well.

MonkeeMan
12-11-2005, 03:40 AM
One time, i was at the bar and bought a round for the bar.

next!

sublime
12-11-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
One time, i was at the bar and bought a round for my friends... not very baller like. Everyone else, start your bragging. And yes, i will make another thread of everday balling-- if this thread does well.

[/ QUOTE ]

back in my gangbanging days i GAVE a car to the neighborhood halfwit.

12-11-2005, 03:43 AM
Using girlfriend's car to pick up a hooker.

Checkmate. Next case.

Alobar
12-11-2005, 03:44 AM
I took my grandparents out to eat once.

They still talk about that

sublime
12-11-2005, 03:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Using girlfriend's car to pick up a hooker.

Checkmate. Next case.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry sir, you were looking for the 'biggest dick move' thread.

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 03:51 AM
"One time, i was at the bar and bought a round for my friends"

Doesn't everyone do this from time to time?

Edit: Never mind, I forgot this forum is full of cheap [censored] who split checks down to the penny based on what was ordered.

J-Lo
12-11-2005, 03:59 AM
tony, this is a "normal" thing, i just really couldn't think of a 'baller' move, so that was the best i could come up with... Damn if i had a better example, this thread woulda blown up! I'l give it til 2morow after noon

ohnonotthat
12-11-2005, 04:11 AM
I was playing xxxer in a cardroom in Atlantic City - wow, I can't believe I'm admitting this, but -

I won, and tipped the person who distributed the cards.

The WHOLE dollar ! /images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Top that, tightwads /images/graemlins/mad.gif

astroglide
12-11-2005, 06:00 PM
what exactly were your gangbanging days?

istewart
12-11-2005, 06:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what exactly were your gangbanging days?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahaahha.

12-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Probably the time I rented Zaire for a few months so I could stage a boxing match there.

A_C_Slater
12-11-2005, 06:10 PM
I once lit up a cigar with a $20 bill just to piss off one of my poor factory worker friends. He then glared at me and said "God, I hate you."

I felt like King Nebuchanezzer.

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Haha I used to light cigarettes with $100 bills. I would just swap out the burned ones from my company's bank deposit the next day.

istewart
12-11-2005, 06:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I once lit up a cigar with a $20 bill just to piss off one of my poor factory worker friends. He then glared at me and said "God, I hate you."

I felt like I had just wasted $20.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

A_C_Slater
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

I felt like I had just wasted $20.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Wrong. I was paying for the satisfaction of glee that I got from watching my friend's disgusted reaction.

gamblore99
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
Last year, was rich from playing go fish. Exams finish, me and 4 friends were going to a club to celebrate, but I wanted to stop by a friends house party first. Club was going to be packed and we knew we couldnt go to the house party if we wanted to get in. So I say I will take care of it, we go to house party, later we arrive at the club and as expected there is a ridiculous line. I go up to bouncer hand him 100 for us, and he lets us in.

Also, took mom and brother out for lobster dinner, and I also decided that I was going to pay for my university books (like 1000). My dad was like "how much are books?" And I am all "its taken care of".
Now I am now poor and really regret throwing money around. Should have known better than to go against my jewish blood.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 06:49 PM
I once went to a strip club and actually paid for a lapdance.

12-11-2005, 06:58 PM
one time i had a few thousand in my pocket. It was seperated into rubberbanded $20 stacks of $1k. My drug dealer buddy and I had been doing blow all night and were crashing out around roughly 10am when I sprung up and exclaimed "Hey bitch, ever been slapped with a G-stack before?" and threw one of the rubberbanded stacks at his back as hard as I could.

He arches his back and yells "AAAAAAAAHH!! Motherf---er!!! F--- you, I'm keeping this!"

I said "Go ahead" and we both fell asleep.

astroglide
12-11-2005, 07:00 PM
"we both fell asleep" sounds like "i'm ending this post with something like 'NUFF SAID' but he didn't actually keep the money"

12-11-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah he kept it but it's not like I'm in the hole 1k to him, he is a baller too, we don't keep score.

12-11-2005, 07:13 PM
i won 7k in a smallish private canasta tournament hosted by an aquaintance. he had his girlfriend and a bunch of her (single, hot) friends act as hostesses/waitresses during the tourney. after the tourney, a couple of the players and a bunch of the girls (maybe 7?) hit up a club my friend was promoting for, i covered the entire parties bar tab.

KingDan
12-11-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Now I am now poor and really regret throwing money around. Should have known better than to go against my jewish blood.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can always cash in on your Jew gold.

Mvcode3
12-11-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beware he may just use his fake jew gold

WDC
12-11-2005, 09:23 PM
I just bought about $1000 in Xmas presents for some needy families. Does that count? I am old and not exactly sure what baller means.

David04
12-11-2005, 09:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just bought about $1000 in Xmas presents for some needy families. Does that count? I am old and not exactly sure what baller means.

[/ QUOTE ]
Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=baller) is your friend.

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 09:45 PM
I actually just dropped $300 on gifts for coworkers alone, by far one of my biggest accomplishments.

Secret Santa's got nothin on this guy...gifts for all...

12-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Flying two of my friend to Vegas with me after making like $2000 bartending one night. It was one of those "Hey it's 5am, I think there is a 6:30 flight to Vegas, wanna go?". Unforgetable three days....

irishpint
12-11-2005, 10:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beware he may just use his fake jew gold

[/ QUOTE ]

great south park reference, since no one else got it.