PDA

View Full Version : Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

ilya
12-11-2005, 02:14 AM
This is retarded but here goes.
Ok so I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys. 3 bedrooms upstairs & one downstairs. there are 2 bathrooms but one of them is in one of the upstairs bedrooms, so we can't use it when our roommate is sleeping, as he was tonight. everyone thus knows that the downstairs bathroom is the only after-hours resort.
i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub. i immediately close the door and apologize. as i'm saying i'm sorry, the gf starts screaming at me a bit, what the hell, jesus christ that sort of thing. i'm like, look i'm sorry but how was i to know you were in there & naked to boot. she's like, the door was closed!! to which i respond, with moderate accuracy, that the door is usually closed whether or not the bathroom is occupied. then i find myself getting irritated that this girl - who hardly knows me, and doesn't live here -- is going apeshit on me over this fairly minor faux pas of mine. sooo, i say to them through the closed door, you know, you might think about making the only bathroom available for its intended use. then i leave.
2 minutes later my roommate phones me up & starts guilt-tripping me about how he and his girlfriend were upset that i'd made them feel in the wrong about being in the bathroom. so i tell him, look man, i'm sorry, i should have knocked, but i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this. he explains that they were looking for a contact lens and so actually weren't hogging the bathroom with lascivious activities. i say ok, but all i saw when i cracked the door open was a brief glimpse of you two naked on the floor, so i don't think it was unreasonable for me to assume that you were getting it on. he replies that i WAS totally unreasonable to assume this! this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.
soooo now what the hell do i do. i gotta live with this guy somehow. i'm not mad at him but i know he's gonna want me to apologize really profusely & i just don't think i did anything terrible enough to warrant that. plus it irritates me that i suspect he's acting on his annoying gf's orders.
what's my line?

p.s. yeah yeah i know, worthless w/o pics....sorry i didn't think to be pointing my camera inside when i opened the bathroom door...

Evan
12-11-2005, 02:16 AM

Ok so I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys. 3 bedrooms upstairs & one downstairs. there are 2 bathrooms but one of them is in one of the upstairs bedrooms, so we can't use it when our roommate is sleeping, as he was tonight. everyone thus knows that the downstairs bathroom is the only after-hours resort.

i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub. i immediately close the door and apologize. as i'm saying i'm sorry, the gf starts screaming at me a bit, what the hell, jesus christ that sort of thing. i'm like, look i'm sorry but how was i to know you were in there & naked to boot. she's like, the door was closed!! to which i respond, with moderate accuracy, that the door is usually closed whether or not the bathroom is occupied. then i find myself getting irritated that this girl - who hardly knows me, and doesn't live here -- is going apeshit on me over this fairly minor faux pas of mine. sooo, i say to them through the closed door, you know, you might think about making the only bathroom available for its intended use. then i leave.

2 minutes later my roommate phones me up & starts guilt-tripping me about how he and his girlfriend were upset that i'd made them feel in the wrong about being in the bathroom. so i tell him, look man, i'm sorry, i should have knocked, but i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this. he explains that they were looking for a contact lens and so actually weren't hogging the bathroom with lascivious activities. i say ok, but all i saw when i cracked the door open was a brief glimpse of you two naked on the floor, so i don't think it was unreasonable for me to assume that you were getting it on. he replies that i WAS totally unreasonable to assume this! this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.

soooo now what the hell do i do. i gotta live with this guy somehow. i'm not mad at him but i know he's gonna want me to apologize really profusely & i just don't think i did anything terrible enough to warrant that. plus it irritates me that i suspect he's acting on his annoying gf's orders.

what's my line?

There, that's a LITTLE better.

ilya
12-11-2005, 02:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]

what's my line?

There, that's a LITTLE better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Evan, sorry about the poor formatting. Won't happen again.

fluxrad
12-11-2005, 02:18 AM
Here's your line:

Your roommate is a douche for not settling his woman about this. They were in the bathroom, and you didn't know they were in there. Moreover, they didn't have the door locked so it's not like this type of thing happening wasn't a possibility (particularly since they were monopolizing the only free head).

hehehehe....head.

Anyway, your roommate is a douche and his girlfriend is a spastic prude. Your line is to tell them both to screw off and then post a "Best X movie" thread.

youtalkfunny
12-11-2005, 02:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
what's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn to knock when you know a female's in the house?

Or better yet:

Learn to knock, period?

Baseballer02
12-11-2005, 02:21 AM
[ QUOTE ]
this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry, what was that again?

Anyhow, the first time you said you were sorry the situation was over for you, it was a minor mistake and they should lock the damn door if they're standing around naked. Don't pay any attention to the bitch.

splashpot
You should have knocked. Especially if you know a girl is staying at the apartment. And why bother getting into an arguement about this? I would just apologize and forget it. If he insists that he was looking for a contact lens, I couldn't care less. Why does it matter? Just apologize and be done with it.

dblgutshot
I'd just ignore them until the girlfriend leaves and then ask him if he was really angry or just since she was angry.

If he's a normal reasonable guy, he will probably tell you he didn't really care once she is not around.

I'm guessing this door doesn't have a lock?

jba
12-11-2005, 02:23 AM
dude, learn to knock or get your own place.

you need to apologize

Vote4Pedro
12-11-2005, 02:23 AM
You didn't do anything wrong, its their fault for not locking the door.

also

WTF were they doing lying naked on the bathroom floor?

tdarko
12-11-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Learn to knock, period?

[/ QUOTE ]
how about learn to lock?

seriously, all the places i ever go in have bathrooms with doors closed and they can be closed for many reasons...someone just took a dump, the chick thinks the place looks better with it closed, cats (like mentioned), or hell just b/c people close doors when they leave places out of habit. if you are naked in a bathroom with your bf/gf and you are going to be pissed if someone enters then it is YOUR responsibility to lock that door, not the roomates to knock.

private joker
12-11-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
he explains that they were looking for a contact lens

[/ QUOTE ]

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/OccamsRazor/NiggaPleaseCereal.jpg

ononimo
12-11-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
You should have knocked. Especially if you know a girl is staying at the apartment. And why bother getting into an arguement about this? I would just apologize and forget it. If he insists that he was looking for a contact lens, I couldn't care less. Why does it matter? Just apologize and be done with it.

[/ QUOTE ]

12-11-2005, 02:25 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
what's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Learn to knock when you know a female's in the house?

Or better yet:

Learn to knock, period?

[/ QUOTE ]

When the bitch starts paying rent, then you can start knocking. She doesnt live there he does, he wins. Also, who the hell searches for a contact, naked with his girlfriend on the bathroom floor, that doesnt add up. If there WAS a lock on the door, and they didnt lock it, they are dbags. If there isnt a lock, get one.

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 02:26 AM
Put a [censored] lock on the door.

ilya
12-11-2005, 02:26 AM
n/m.

jesusarenque
12-11-2005, 02:27 AM
Apologize. Move on. Forget about it.

jba
12-11-2005, 02:28 AM
why did he call you, that's the part that is cracking me up

tdarko
12-11-2005, 02:28 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The door has a lock.

[/ QUOTE ]
then i call her up and ask her why she is naked in my place and not locking rooms that she doesn't want me entering? whoever says you can't enter an unlocked room in your own place in this thread needs to get a clue, locks are made for a reason.

this thread should be over.

private joker
12-11-2005, 02:31 AM
Every single time in the next 3 months you want to go to the bathroom, call him on his cell phone and ask if he or his naked girlfriend are in there.

tdarko
12-11-2005, 02:34 AM
Every single time in the next 3 months you want to go to the bathroom, call him on his cell phone while you are knocking and ask if he or his naked girlfriend are in there.

Blarg
12-11-2005, 02:36 AM
Turning it to what they were doing or weren't doing is disaster in this situation.

Stick to the point.

The point is, you opened an UNLOCKED door. This is normal behavior deserving of zero crap given to you and zero crap taken by you. Don't get diverted from those simple facts.

By the way, contact lenses can be looked for with clothes on just as well as naked, no question. If the need arises to look for them naked in a common room, locking the door is an obvious measure available to anyone with enough intelligence to come in out of the rain.

And the girl was being a shrill bitch and should blame herself. There is no way in hell you are responsible for her [censored] nakedness, and it is your place, NOT hers. She is not just a guest of your roommate, but of you, and has a remarkable deficit in manners. When it's her house or she starts paying rent, she can start screaming and acting like a jerk. Until then, she's a guest and should behave like some full of herself prima donna.

If anyone is owed an apology, it is you, and it is from your roommate for his girl acting like a freak. Think about it. Bros before hos, and you guys have to live together amicably. Letting psycho poontang go off on your roommates, Dear Reader, is not Ms. OOTManners' idea of keeping your sh*t together.

Pussywhipping is supposed to stop at its intended recipient, not spill over and roam free. That buffalo needs to go roam some other range if she doesn't know how to behave in other people's homes.

Autocratic
12-11-2005, 02:38 AM
I'm pretty baffled that some of you think this is OP's fault. You didn't knock, that was your only mistake. But they are in the wrong for the following:

A. Getting it on in your bathroom (unless you have an agreement in which this is deemed acceptable). No one looks for contact lenses naked, you should immediately call him on this blatant lie.
B. Not locking the door when getting it on in your bathroom.
C. Yelling at you after the results of A and B played out.

Your roommate is likely embarassed for acting like a douche bag and tried to make up for it by acting as if it were your fault. It's not. You don't have to be pissed at him, but let him know that you believe you are not in the wrong (and absolutely don't apologize).

Blarg
12-11-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
the first time you said you were sorry the situation was over for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Blarg
12-11-2005, 02:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The door has a lock.

[/ QUOTE ]
then i call her up and ask her why she is naked in my place and not locking rooms that she doesn't want me entering? whoever says you can't enter an unlocked room in your own place in this thread needs to get a clue, locks are made for a reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

well said

It's not a "imagination lock" but a real one. If two people are both retarded, the one doing something perfectly ordinary isn't the one who should get reamed out for the consequences of their compound stupidity.

InchoateHand
12-11-2005, 02:42 AM
Get housemates who don't phone you from within the house?

housenuts
12-11-2005, 02:51 AM
all i know is i certainly wouldn't be taking any crap or feeling bad. in fact i'd probably be laughing.

that chic needs to get sorted out. tell her she can leave your house. of course this won't happen but if she's going to be a dyke, then be a dyke to her.

just talk to your roommate some other time and laugh about it. he will probably laugh about it too. i doubt he cares he just has to pretend like he does in front of her. if there's a problem then you live with a douche.
if he was smart he'd probably tell his girlfriend that you apologized and felt really bad even though you said nothing of the sort. then she will feel bad and maybe even apologize to you for being a diesel dyke.

all should be good. make a joke about it once in a while. like if you know they are in his room and you're going to the bathroom and the door is closed, knock and say loud enough so they can hear from the bedroom "just wondering if anyone is naked in here?"

Eurotrash
12-11-2005, 03:07 AM
did they actually expect you to believe they were both naked on the bathroom floor looking for a contact lens? that is the most bogus story I've ever heard.

you did nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. they should have locked the door or just [censored] in their bedroom or something.

durron597
12-11-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The door has a lock.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously, ilya, the quoted poster is 100% right. Especially since the bathroom is the only available bathroom in the apartment. I mean, what if you had one of those "omfg i need to piss now now now now now" urges.

And why the hell were they looking for a contact lens naked, anyway?

InchoateHand
12-11-2005, 03:12 AM
I agree with everything durron597 said, except for the absence of options. Clearly people who live like you do also have no compunction about urinating in the kitchen sink.

Eurotrash
12-11-2005, 03:13 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[seriously, ilya, the quoted poster is 100% right. Especially since the bathroom is the only available bathroom in the apartment. I mean, what if you had one of those "omfg i need to piss now now now now now" urges.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the better hypothetical situation is what happens if you have to [censored] like there's no tommorow.

Are you a bad enough dude to just walk in there and give the chick a Steamer?

housenuts
12-11-2005, 03:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
did they actually expect you to believe they were both naked on the bathroom floor looking for a contact lens? that is the most bogus story I've ever heard.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, i was going to say that too but i forgot. i started laughing when i read that part of the story. i can just picture them sitting together like "omg, what do we tell him? we need to make something up" and then one of them comes up with the genius contact lens story and the other one say "wow, that's perfect, he'll totally buy it"

they must really think you are a stupid guy if they are trying to pull that one on you. you should say "was the contact lens lost in her meat box, is that why you were naked?"

sublime
12-11-2005, 03:19 AM
is she hot?

B Rad
12-11-2005, 03:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Walk in on roommate & gf naked in bathroom, big fight ensues

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, this story was NOT what I expected it to be about. Next time title your post properly so I don't get my hopes
up.

Lame.

ilya
12-11-2005, 03:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Clearly people who live like you do also have no compunction about urinating in the kitchen sink.

[/ QUOTE ]

Umm, what?

Alobar
12-11-2005, 03:37 AM
i havent read any of the responses

learn to knock, that being said, get better roomates....he calls you on the phone?? wtf, what kinda pussy move is that? you are in the same effing house....the only way that could be more lame is if he texted you all that [censored] (tho that would be funny as [censored]). Who cares, you livein a house with that many poeple [censored] happens, tell him to mellow out. If they both stay bent about it, offer to let them see you naked to even the score.

sublime
12-11-2005, 03:42 AM
[ QUOTE ]
is she hot?

[/ QUOTE ]

gunt
12-11-2005, 03:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Turning it to what they were doing or weren't doing is disaster in this situation.

Stick to the point.

The point is, you opened an UNLOCKED door. This is normal behavior deserving of zero crap given to you and zero crap taken by you. Don't get diverted from those simple facts.

By the way, contact lenses can be looked for with clothes on just as well as naked, no question. If the need arises to look for them naked in a common room, locking the door is an obvious measure available to anyone with enough intelligence to come in out of the rain.

And the girl was being a shrill bitch and should blame herself. There is no way in hell you are responsible for her [censored] nakedness, and it is your place, NOT hers. She is not just a guest of your roommate, but of you, and has a remarkable deficit in manners. When it's her house or she starts paying rent, she can start screaming and acting like a jerk. Until then, she's a guest and should behave like some full of herself prima donna.

If anyone is owed an apology, it is you, and it is from your roommate for his girl acting like a freak. Think about it. Bros before hos, and you guys have to live together amicably. Letting psycho poontang go off on your roommates, Dear Reader, is not Ms. OOTManners' idea of keeping your sh*t together.

Pussywhipping is supposed to stop at its intended recipient, not spill over and roam free. That buffalo needs to go roam some other range if she doesn't know how to behave in other people's homes.

[/ QUOTE ]
blarg, once again, you are my favorite poster on 2 + 2.

Maulik
12-11-2005, 03:51 AM
your friend will get over it forget about the girl.

i think you could have made this page easier to read...

i'm looking for contacts too.... every time I go visit a girl i'll be looking for contacts nekked... brilliant

Chaostracize
12-11-2005, 03:53 AM
They were naked in the bathroom and making no noise?

He should dump her.

Scotch78
12-11-2005, 04:06 AM
I would apologize to his girlfriend for yelling at her, but for nothing else. If your roommate can't accept that as a reasonable compromise, then I'd say it's obvious he's a roommate rather than a friend and treat him accordingly in the future.

scott

12-11-2005, 04:12 AM
I guess I'm the only one who was expecting this thread to be about HIS GF naked in the bathroom with his roommate?

That would've been way more exciting.

Blarg
12-11-2005, 04:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]

you did nothing wrong as far as I'm concerned. they should have locked the door or just [censored] in their bedroom or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

What she's really embarassed about is that she feels like a whore for banging around all over the house like an idiot instead of someplace less "naughty."

[censored]
12-11-2005, 04:15 AM
you apologized. you're done with the situation now.

oh yeah is she hot?

Oblivious
12-11-2005, 04:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Regardless of what was actually going on, the OP didnt do anything wrong. It would have been bad if he failed to apologize for walking in on them, but he of course did apologize.

The fact that the roommate and his gf are making such an effort to come up with an alibi is a big tell, and explains why she reacted the way she did. She obviously feels like a dirty whore for getting [censored] on the bathroom floor.

She uses two tactics in some attempt to prove shes not a deviant.
1)Makes it your fault for walking in on them. To hell with behaving like a guest. She has to get really pissed at you so you'll be convinced you did something horrible, and that she's innocent.
2)Denies that she was getting it on at all. Sew the seed of doubt that she was doing anything distasteful.

If she doesnt question her own virtue, she'd never lie in step two, since theres nothing wrong with [censored] your bf in the bathroom.

Girls have a tendancy to feel guilty and think of themselves as dirty sluts. They want as few people as possible to know about their sluttyness. This whole problem is not about you walking through an unlocked door, its about this girl's self-esteem.

Maybe sit this girl down and tell her, "Its okay! I have sex with myself all the time in there."

Alobar
12-11-2005, 04:23 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ She obviously feels like a dirty whore for getting [censored] on the bathroom floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, this is BS.....she wanted to get caught, or at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

shes just a drama queen

Oblivious
12-11-2005, 04:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this was part of the draw, but that doesnt mean she actually wants to get caught. If she were some sort of freaky exhibtionist, she would have been much more docile when she was caught.

sublime
12-11-2005, 04:31 AM
i am freak and would have sex anywhere, but the bathroom floor? WTF??????

NASTY

dude, tell your roomie if his chick ever gets flip again you will punch her in the cooter.

Alobar
12-11-2005, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that this was part of the draw, but that doesnt mean she actually wants to get caught. If she were some sort of freaky exhibtionist, she would have been much more docile when she was caught.

[/ QUOTE ]

true.

either way tho, shes still a drama queen. I like what sublime has to say...punch that ho in the cooter if she acts up again

Oblivious
12-11-2005, 04:39 AM
Im not saying she IS a freak, Im saying she sees herself as some sort of deviant (eventhough shes not). She probably feels the same insecurity while getting it on with her bf in his bedroom.

As for being a drama queen, Im not really sure what the definition of that is. Is it just someone who overreacts and creates drama over something insignificant? Or is it an attention whore? I think shes an overreacter, but she's not an attention whore. She wants all the attention regarding this situation on the OP and what he did, not on her and what she was doing.

Alobar
12-11-2005, 04:41 AM
[ QUOTE ]

Is it just someone who overreacts and creates drama over something insignificant?

[/ QUOTE ]

yup.

Blarg
12-11-2005, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ She obviously feels like a dirty whore for getting [censored] on the bathroom floor.

[/ QUOTE ]

eh, this is BS.....she wanted to get caught, or at least part of the draw was the fact they "could" get caught.

shes just a drama queen

[/ QUOTE ]

She sure is.

But you can enjoy the idea of "maybe" getting caught without enjoying actually being caught. A lot of things are much better left in fantasy, especially if you're as uptight as this chick.

roy_miami
12-11-2005, 04:47 AM
I think we can debunk the contact story pretty easily.

They either

A) walked through a public hallway naked to go to the washroom, which means she doesn't care if one of the other dudes in the house sees her little boobies. The fact that she freaked when you came in to the bathroom means she didn't walk there naked, so...

B) she went to the bathroom clothed, lost her contact, removed her clothes because she didn't want to get pubes all over them laying on the floor. You don't really need to physically lay on the floor to look for something on the floor so this isn't plausible

C)They went to the bathroom clothed, got naked and had premeditated nasty bathroom floor sex. BINGO!!

If you have already apologized for barging in fine, but I wouldn't make an effort to apologize again for this. In fact, you should call him on his bogus contact story and punch him in his brain if he doesn't fess up.

Oblivious
12-11-2005, 04:58 AM
Regarding getting walked in on... this was nothing.

While at boarding school (I was 14), I was getting it on with this sophmore chick in the laundry room during my lunch break. Wouldnt you know it, the Dean of Admissions walks in while giving a tour to a prospective parent. The door swings open and I hear him say "And, this is our laundry room." What's my line?

tonypaladino
12-11-2005, 05:03 AM
"Well If you'd put a television in here or something, we wouldn't have to think of ways to pass the time while waiting for laundry?"

Alobar
12-11-2005, 05:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://media.livingwithstyle.com/files/9/4/2/0/9420-image.php.gif

New001
12-11-2005, 05:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Regarding getting walked in on... this was nothing.

While at boarding school (I was 14), I was getting it on with this sophmore chick in the laundry room during my lunch break. Wouldnt you know it, the Dean of Admissions walks in while giving a tour to a prospective parent. The door swings open and I hear him say "And, this is our laundry room." What's my line?

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn your head slowly towards them, give an enthusiastic thumbs up, and keep going at it the whole time.

12-11-2005, 05:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I'm the only one who was expecting this thread to be about HIS GF naked in the bathroom with his roommate?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, I thought the same thing.

I can relate to OP though, my roommate that I've lived with for the past few years has a gf of two years that constantly acts as though she pays rent at our place. Like, two weeks ago my roommate says to me "hey, is it cool if you try to turn the lights off more often so we can save some money on our power bill?" and I say "yeah" and his girlfriend, also present, says "yeah CAUSE YOU LEFT YOUR BEDROOM LIGHT ON WHEN YOU WENT TO CLASS TODAY" in an annoyed tone...um, hello? Do you live here? And aren't you the same person that never replaces the [censored] toilet paper with a new roll when you use the last of it?

If the door has a lock, and they're in there naked with the door unlocked, they're [censored] retarded and have no right to get mad at you. Simple as that. I'd have a hard time refraining from slapping the bitch for yelling at me, but maybe that's just cause I'm already so fed up with my roommate's gf.

Blarg
12-11-2005, 06:03 AM
LOL it seems almost every girl does this. WTF.

Cyrus
12-11-2005, 06:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
He explains that they were looking for a contact lens

[/ QUOTE ]How did they end up loking for contacts lenses naked? In the bathroom? Together ?

[ QUOTE ]
I live in a two-story apartment with 3 other guys.

[/ QUOTE ]
You realize then that the rules of co-habitation are oceanically different than when living alone, right ?

You should be apologizing quite strongly.

kagame
12-11-2005, 03:39 PM
damn

for some reason i thought this thread was about some guy walking in on HIS gf and guy roommate naked together in a bathroom

how lame

surfinillini
12-11-2005, 03:43 PM
where was he looking for the contact lense???

in her a-hole?

otherwise, his reasoning is bull-[censored] and you are totally in the right.

[censored] that guy

Cancuk
12-11-2005, 03:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
he explains that they were looking for a contact lens and so actually weren't hogging the bathroom with lascivious activities.

[/ QUOTE ]

This makes zero sense.

advice: [censored] 'em, guys always get over little things like this once the girlfriend leaves.

12-11-2005, 03:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]

WOW! You messed up real bad here, this is terrible.
Not yet, this is all good.
i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub.
Nope, not here i immediately close the door and apologize. HERE! as i'm saying i'm sorry, the gf starts screaming at me a bit, what the hell, jesus christ that sort of thing. i'm like, look i'm sorry HERE! but how was i to know you were in there & naked to boot. she's like, the door was closed!! to which i respond, with moderate accuracy, that the door is usually closed whether or not the bathroom is occupied. then i find myself getting irritated that this girl - who hardly knows me, and doesn't live here -- is going apeshit on me over this fairly minor faux pas of mine. sooo, i say to them through the closed door, you know, you might think about making the only bathroom available for its intended use. then i leave.
2 minutes later my roommate phones me up & starts guilt-tripping me about how he and his girlfriend were upset that i'd made them feel in the wrong about being in the bathroom. so i tell him, look man, i'm sorry, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY HERE! i should have knocked, but i don't know why you are making a big deal out of this. he explains that they were looking for a contact lens and so actually weren't hogging the bathroom with lascivious activities. i say ok, but all i saw when i cracked the door open was a brief glimpse of you two naked on the floor, so i don't think it was unreasonable for me to assume that you were getting it on. he replies that i WAS totally unreasonable to assume this! this & his tone irritate me so i tell him to stop being a woman and hang up.
what's my line?

p.s. yeah yeah i know, worthless w/o pics....sorry i didn't think to be pointing my camera inside when i opened the bathroom door...

Why are you apologising when they are getting it on on YOUR bathroom floor?

[/ QUOTE ]

MarkL444
12-11-2005, 04:00 PM
this is what happened. you both made mistakes. perhaps you should have knocked, perhaps they should have locked the door or put a big sign on it that said they were naked in there. now instead of realizing that this was an accident both ways you are both being immature over something that really shouldnt matter at all.

clearly you didnt know they were naked in there, he should know this. he has no reason to get too upset. quit forcing the tensions to build and grow up (both of you that is)

kagame
12-11-2005, 04:05 PM
noone else in my boat?

im still irrate about it

chesspain
12-11-2005, 04:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

dude, tell your roomie if his chick ever gets flip again you will punch her in the cooter.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't stop giggling.

MyTurn2Raise
12-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Why the hell do it on the bathroom floor? The shower is how far away and much more exciting.

Oh yeah....

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

12-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Are you roomates with Shaggy?

That song is stuck in my head now because of this thread.

MarkL444
12-11-2005, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you

Jim Kuhn
12-11-2005, 05:47 PM
I think you should tell him it is your turn to help her find the contact!

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
/images/graemlins/spade.gif /images/graemlins/diamond.gif /images/graemlins/club.gif /images/graemlins/heart.gif

12-11-2005, 06:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I wasn't the only one who was expecting this thread to be about HIS GF naked in the bathroom with his roommate?

[/ QUOTE ]

12-11-2005, 06:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

damn you

[/ QUOTE ]

For once, I'm glad I have a bad memory...
I can't remember how that song goes, and I don't want to

The Yugoslavian
12-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Just start pissing all over the floor from now on in that bathroom.

This won't happen again.

Yugoslav

nothumb
12-11-2005, 06:19 PM
I would definitely tell your roommate, in front of his woman, that he needs to get his bitch in line before his dick shrivels up and falls off. Only acceptable response.

NT

masse75
12-11-2005, 07:39 PM
tell your roommate that his GF has a hairy anus and you masturbate while thinking about it.

12-11-2005, 08:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i finish up my set and head downstairs for a piss & a smoke. the lights are on in my downstairs roommates' room, and i know his gf is visiting cos i saw her upstairs earlier. i walk into the kitchen and head for the bathroom. the bathroom door is closed. now, we have cats & we try to keep them out of the bathroom when we remember, so it's about 50-50 on someone being in there when the door is closed. also i'm not really paying attention cos i'm carrying my laptop with me & i'm absorbed in a hand history i'm reading. anyway, i pop open the door and what do i see (fleetingly glimpse, really) but my roommate and his gf buck naked on the floor between the sink & the bathtub. i immediately drop trou and SIIHP, and me & roomate high five over her back

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

Blarg
12-11-2005, 09:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why the hell do it on the bathroom floor? The shower is how far away and much more exciting.

Oh yeah....

http://forums.caraudio.com/vb/images/smilies/needpics.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The lingering smell of urine from the nearby toilet makes it feel more unconventional.

Jim Kuhn
12-15-2005, 11:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tell your roommate that his GF has a hairy anus and you masturbate while thinking about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

12-15-2005, 11:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

POTD

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this the post of today or is it the post of four days ago? Or is it the most delayed response of the last 4 days?

12-16-2005, 03:46 AM
Upon discovering the pair you should have said something to the effect of, "that's strange, she moaned more when I had her the other day." Or, "Oh, so you've finished getting those penicillin shots then (insert either one of their names here)?"

12-16-2005, 05:13 AM
did you see her boobies?

edfurlong
12-16-2005, 08:19 AM
I hate to state the obvious but she is a "big" girl. The roommate is the standard guy that gets with the big girl (hence the vaginitis), and she is embarrassed that she was seen nude.

Who wants to take odds on her being over 200#?

12-16-2005, 05:22 PM
They are both overreacting.

One word: Lock.

Him and his girl should eff off for this. It was their faux pas, not yours.

Looking for a contact lens is a really lame excuse, too. These two people sound like real jerkoffs. Get new roomies.

12-16-2005, 05:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

....he calls you on the phone?? wtf, what kinda pussy move is that? you are in the same effing house....

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously he wanted to talk face-to-face but he did not want to enter OP's room and accidentaly find him and HIS GF lying naked on the floor looking for uhhhh...the Holy Grail. He was being thougtful by calling from inside the house.

Duh.

4_2_it
12-16-2005, 05:51 PM
Come on, who doesn't enjoy a little game of find the contact on the bathroom floor every now and then?