PDA

View Full Version : $600 new account sign up bonus at Party

12-10-2005, 11:14 PM
Interesting, yet I'd sure want more than $100 on deposits per month with high volume play. Linky. (http://www.partypokervipsclub.com/) Note that this is for new accounts only.

Edit: On further inspection, those that play the 15,000 hands for the $600 don't seem to be lumped under the $100 bonus/month.

wmspringer
12-11-2005, 02:05 AM
Hmmm. Sign up, deposit $600, play no hands, collect $175 in 25 days?

Luv2DriveTT
12-11-2005, 02:36 AM
U do realize this is an affiliate, don't you? Its not Party making the offer.

TT

Pokeraddict
12-11-2005, 03:54 AM
Several affiliates tell me this is too good to be true and probably not even allowed per the rules as it is similar to rakeback. Maybe they have a special agreement but these affiliates also point out you cant use Party Poker in your URL as an affiliate. As pointed out above this is not a Party Poker offer, it is an affiliate deal, obviously the use of "Party Poker" in the domain is confusing and implies it is a Party offer and this is why its against the rules as I understand it.

Do your homework before signing up for any affiliate offer. I would love to hear from players that have done this, the affiliates I know could be wrong. Any players out there that have done this offer?

12-11-2005, 04:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Several affiliates tell me this is too good to be true and probably not even allowed per the rules as it is similar to rakeback. Maybe they have a special agreement but these affiliates also point out you cant use Party Poker in your URL as an affiliate. As pointed out above this is not a Party Poker offer, it is an affiliate deal, obviously the use of "Party Poker" in the domain is confusing and implies it is a Party offer and this is why its against the rules as I understand it.

Do your homework before signing up for any affiliate offer. I would love to hear from players that have done this, the affiliates I know could be wrong. Any players out there that have done this offer?

[/ QUOTE ]
If you are referring to the "$600 extra initial deposit" bonus, it really isn't too good to be true, as it requires -15000 raked hands within 25 days and get $600. Also, Party does not have "spcial agreements" with some affiliates and not with others. If a margeting program is within their terms, then it is something any affiliate can do. As you can see by their site, it is the players responsibility to notify the affiliate so they can check to see if the required hands have been played. This is also true of the extra 10% deposit bonus each month. There is nothing revolutionary about this offer, and the required raked hands to be played are so high in such a short period of time that it really isn't all that inviting.

As far as having "partypoker" in the URL, if Party sees them, they ask for it to be taken down, but I am sure there are many many out there they have not noticed.

Since the first post included a link, is it permissible to post a unique and different offer in a post?

12-11-2005, 12:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
U do realize this is an affiliate, don't you? Its not Party making the offer.

TT

[/ QUOTE ]

Whether or not it's an affiliate, I don't know. Anyone thinking of trying it certainly should call Party and make sure it's a legitamate offer. The page popped up last night after I logged off of Party. I agree with PokerAl that 15,000 raked hands in 25 days is certainly not an easy bonus to clear for the average player. It would be amusing if this were Party trying to steal players away from affiliates as they all seem to do with each other.

Pokeraddict
12-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Pokeral,

Are you able to see how many raked hand a player has? I'm guessing each player needs their own tracker as well right? It's possible this deal could get shutdown if trackers are turned off for all?

MrMon
12-11-2005, 02:04 PM
Hmmm. A little detective work. It's someone who doesn't want themselves found.

WHOIS Search Results for: PARTYPOKERVIPSCLUB.COM

The data contained in Go Daddy Software, Inc.'s WHOIS database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of Go Daddy Software, Inc. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, Go Daddy Software, Inc.
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PARTYPOKERVIPSCLUB.COM
Created on: 28-Oct-05
Expires on: 28-Oct-06
Last Updated on: 28-Oct-05

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration PARTYPOKERVIPSCLUB.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599
Technical Contact:
Private, Registration PARTYPOKERVIPSCLUB.COM@domainsbyproxy.com
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:
PARK3.SECURESERVER.NET
PARK4.SECURESERVER.NET

Registry Status: REGISTRAR-LOCK

12-11-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Pokeral,

Are you able to see how many raked hand a player has? I'm guessing each player needs their own tracker as well right? It's possible this deal could get shutdown if trackers are turned off for all?

[/ QUOTE ]
In response to a different post, this is not Party trying to take back players. The offer is pretty lame and not many players would even go for it.
As to your question, separate trackers for each player are not necessary, as Party will verify if a player has cleared their bonus or played a certain number of raked hands. They just will not give the affiliate the MGR or total rake.