PDA

View Full Version : $500 FreeRoll up for Grabs!

12-10-2005, 10:28 PM
$500 FreeRoll up for Grabs!

Chi-TownPoker.com
A Texas Holdem Poker Community

Hello Poker Fanatics!

I wanted to let everyone know that we just launched a new re-designed site –
www.Chi-TownPoker.com (http://www.Chi-TownPoker.com) – We bring to all poker fanatics a challenge to be The Best!

Tournament of Champions - Freeroll Series. $500 up for grabs!!
Our series of tournaments are guaranteed to create the ultimate challenge and excitement for poker players online. If you’re looking for big payouts and recognition from your peers, then join our series!!

Win Two in a Row – Get $500 More!
Collect Points – Be the leader at the end of each quarter and Score More Money and Prizes!

For More Details and How To Qualify, click here.

This is going to be some Kick-Ass Tournaments!!

Our site is also filled with great Strategies and Techniques for Texas Holdem Poker ONLINE. We have compiled tips from many of the Pros and amateurs along with our OWN experiences, to bring you the most in-depth tactics to use when playing online poker. I think you will be amazed of how much your winning percentages will spike by following these simple techniques.

We have also added some great articles on Strategies, for both online and offline and Poker News, along with some awesome tools to help you in winning and building your bankroll!

Come by, check out our site, and let us know what you think. We’re looking for 100 Players for our Jan 14th FreeRoll. Help us spread the word. Thanks!
www.chi-townpoker.com (http://www.chi-townpoker.com)

GoCubsGo
12-10-2005, 10:33 PM
The moderator has already been notified about this post.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

I can never win.

ghostface
12-11-2005, 11:12 AM
HOLY [censored] [censored] 500 BIG ONES!!!!!!!! GO GO GO

AA suited
12-11-2005, 01:18 PM
lets start a petition that users with the "stranger" title are not allowed to START their own threads. that way cut down on all the spam

12-11-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
lets start a petition that users with the "stranger" title are not allowed to START their own threads. that way cut down on all the spam

[/ QUOTE ]How do you "graduate" from stranger to newbie? What comes next?

12-11-2005, 06:31 PM
come on man let me post....

Sniper
12-11-2005, 06:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How do you "graduate" from stranger to newbie? What comes next?

[/ QUOTE ]

Titles (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/faq.php?Cat=0#titles)

MicroBob
12-11-2005, 08:17 PM
that was pretty funny.

thanks for posting.

jzpiano14
12-12-2005, 12:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this

KKbluff
12-12-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I second this

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree as well, but if they do make this change I have a feeling that would be spammers will now start filling up decent posts with crap replys just so they can make their first "post".

Sniper
12-12-2005, 03:11 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I agree as well, but if they do make this change I have a feeling that would be spammers will now start filling up decent posts with crap replys just so they can make their first "post".

[/ QUOTE ]

Or worse... Perfect example of this (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4095351&an=0&page=5#Post 4095351)

UATrewqaz
12-12-2005, 03:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA.

Only users with 100 (or 50 or whatever) replies are then allowed to START a new thread.

Please start a thread with this idea, I'm 100% on board.

Photoc
12-12-2005, 04:15 AM
I'm game with this too. Most of the strangers or newbies post the same exact things that are discussed ad naseum for a month solid because they are too lazy to try the search function or even learn how to use it. Then you have the douchebag scammers and spammers that keep trying to pry their way in here.