PDA

View Full Version : Trading PokerStars $$ for PartyPoker$$

12-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Ok.

This is my first post at this forum.

I want to trade my 8,000 $ PokerStars dollars for 7800 $ PartyPoker dollars.

This is not a fraud attempt.

Contact me by mail or MSN Messenger and we can take the deal from there.

The deal can be arranged by support can held the money between us when the deal is going on.

Dont hesitate to earn 200 $ fast and easy!

Mail and messenger: mats.iversen82@hotmail.com

Kind Regards,
Mr. Mats Iversen

deaders
12-10-2005, 10:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok.

This is my first post at this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I want to trade my 8,000 $ PokerStars dollars for 7800 $ PartyPoker dollars.

This is not a fraud attempt.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

12-10-2005, 10:16 PM
just lol as much as you want. I am a serious trader and im willing to take the risk to make the first transfer.

Screenshot of the cashiers page if necesarry.

DcifrThs
12-10-2005, 10:18 PM
even if you are a preferred member at party, you will not be able to get that amount from one party account to the other in one shot.. period
Barron

12-10-2005, 10:20 PM
How much to they transfer at max?

2+2 wannabe
12-10-2005, 11:00 PM
anyone taking up this offer is going to get a bad beat

12-10-2005, 11:02 PM
I dont believe how u can say that!! Must be a bulletproof way to do it.

Mens Rea
12-10-2005, 11:32 PM
Ok - again, I'm not a big online player, but I see these posts pop up every now and then.

So I'm wondering - What's the point?

Can't you just cash it out and buy in at the other site? What's the problem?

Catt
12-10-2005, 11:39 PM
I am interested in doing this, but I'll need a few assurances that you are legit. If you are, I can do this tonight.

First, I'll need you to fax me (NOT email a scan) copies of your passport, driver's license, student ID card, most recent utility bill, and a photo of you as a child with a pony somewhere in the photo. If you don't have all these documents, apply for them immediately as some of the waiting periods can cause delays.

Second, I'll need the names and phone numbers of not less than three of your friends, each residing in a different area code, and each listed in the local phone book. I will confirm both that they are listed and that they can answer a few questions about you (I'll need answers for a few personal questions; I'll ask for them after we've come to an agreement).

Third, I'd like the name and social security number of one of your grandmothers, as well as her phone number. I will not call her about this particular transaction, but I will call posing as a telemarketer to confirm certain information.

Fourth, once you and I come to an agreement and I learn where you reside, I will ask you to go to a specific restuarant in your town at a specific time; I will call you on the pay phone in the lobby - or I may have you paged to the concierge's desk (it's entirely up to me) to verify your compliance with my instructions.

Fifth, I will ask that you run a small (really cheap) classified ad in your local paper with code words only I will understand -- no need to post a phone number or anything else private.

Sixth, I will want a certified US check to hold as security until our respective transactions clear. I will give you a mailing address when we come to agreement (I suggest an overnight service like Fed Ex to speed up our closing).

Seventh, I will cash the certified check. Once it has cleared and I have the cash in hand, I will initiate (with the respective sites' prior approval) the transfer. I will expect you to do the same (we may need to disclose our SSNs to the sites to do this).

Eighth, once I am able to cash out from Stars, and have a written confirmation from them that it has processed correctly and my account cannot be placed under any sort of suspicion based upon this transaction, I will generate a cashiers check in your favor and overnight it to you (at your cost), or otherwise return to you the security you provided in any manner you choose (so long as you cover the costs).

Ninth, we shall conclude our business by executing mutual releases of all claims in form satisfactory to both of us.

If you're game, I am. Post back here as I generally distrust email / PM and would need you to execute an additional 12-point plan just to negotiate this via other means.

TheBlueMonster
12-10-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I am interested in doing this, but I'll need a few assurances that you are legit. If you are, I can do this tonight.

First, I'll need you to fax me (NOT email a scan) copies of your passport, driver's license, student ID card, most recent utility bill, and a photo of you as a child with a pony somewhere in the photo. If you don't have all these documents, apply for them immediately as some of the waiting periods can cause delays.

Second, I'll need the names and phone numbers of not less than three of your friends, each residing in a different area code, and each listed in the local phone book. I will confirm both that they are listed and that they can answer a few questions about you (I'll need answers for a few personal questions; I'll ask for them after we've come to an agreement).

Third, I'd like the name and social security number of one of your grandmothers, as well as her phone number. I will not call her about this particular transaction, but I will call posing as a telemarketer to confirm certain information.

Fourth, once you and I come to an agreement and I learn where you reside, I will ask you to go to a specific restuarant in your town at a specific time; I will call you on the pay phone in the lobby - or I may have you paged to the concierge's desk (it's entirely up to me) to verify your compliance with my instructions.

Fifth, I will ask that you run a small (really cheap) classified ad in your local paper with code words only I will understand -- no need to post a phone number or anything else private.

Sixth, I will want a certified US check to hold as security until our respective transactions clear. I will give you a mailing address when we come to agreement (I suggest an overnight service like Fed Ex to speed up our closing).

Seventh, I will cash the certified check. Once it has cleared and I have the cash in hand, I will initiate (with the respective sites' prior approval) the transfer. I will expect you to do the same (we may need to disclose our SSNs to the sites to do this).

Eighth, once I am able to cash out from Stars, and have a written confirmation from them that it has processed correctly and my account cannot be placed under any sort of suspicion based upon this transaction, I will generate a cashiers check in your favor and overnight it to you (at your cost), or otherwise return to you the security you provided in any manner you choose (so long as you cover the costs).

Ninth, we shall conclude our business by executing mutual releases of all claims in form satisfactory to both of us.

If you're game, I am. Post back here as I generally distrust email / PM and would need you to execute an additional 12-point plan just to negotiate this via other means.

[/ QUOTE ]
wow. Very well thought out and thorough.

Phogster
12-11-2005, 07:54 AM
"Fifth, I will ask that you run a small (really cheap) classified ad in your local paper with code words only I will understand -- no need to post a phone number or anything else private."

lol, what is that about?