PDA

View Full Version : Firepay to Neteller

12-10-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey, i'm bonus whoring, but I have had my money in firepay. Would there be a restriction for me if I deposited all my $$ from firepay into party poker, then immediately withdrawing it all into neteller? all the site i'm at right now doesn't let me choose my withdrawal method; only can use what i deposited with. thanks.

MrMon
12-11-2005, 02:09 PM
You will need to deposit some amount through Neteller to open that gateway. And you'll probably need to reverse the original amount though Firepay, then withdraw any winnings any way you choose.

Not positive it works that way on Party, but most sites seem to require you reverse the original amount though the original deposit method. Must be due to the fees they pay, reversals eliminate some of the fees.

lwspoker69
12-11-2005, 03:33 PM
no, party doesn't do that unlike most other sites. however, i think you should play a couple hands or so before cashing out or else they might suspect something. but i've deposited with epassporte and cashed out through neteller plenty of times, so firepay to neteller should be okay.

wonderwes
12-12-2005, 10:43 PM
If you just deposited into Friepay, you will have to wait the deposit clears on firepay's side with your bank before you can cash out of party. I have done this process many times, but I usually wait like 2 days before pulling out my cash. Playing for 30min will at least not raise any alarms. Party will usually let you do this, but I have seen times their support staff has halted a cashout because it was done instantly after the 12hour time limit. Or is it now an 8 hour limit between deposit and cashout.