PDA

View Full Version : Can I Fold Here Somewhere?

beta1607
12-10-2005, 04:10 PM
7 Card Stud High ($5/$10), Ante $0.50, Bring-In $2 (converter (http://j.1asphost.com/greenage))

Hero: $275.50
Seat 3: $73.50
Seat 5: $249.50
Seat 6: $226.25
Seat 8: $100

3rd Street - (0.50 SB)

Hero: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif___raises
Seat 3: xx xx 2/images/graemlins/club.gif___brings-in___folds
Seat 5: xx xx K/images/graemlins/spade.gif___raises___calls
Seat 6: xx xx 6/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds
Seat 8: xx xx 5/images/graemlins/club.gif___folds

4th Street - (4.90 SB)

Hero: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif___bets
Seat 5: xx xx K/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif___calls

5th Street - (3.45 BB)

Hero: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___bets___calls
Seat 5: xx xx K/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif___raises

6th Street - (7.45 BB)

Hero: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif___checks___calls
Seat 5: xx xx K/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif___bets

River - (9.45 BB)

Hero: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 4/images/graemlins/club.gif K/images/graemlins/club.gif A/images/graemlins/heart.gif 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif J/images/graemlins/spade.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif___checks___calls
Seat 5: xx xx K/images/graemlins/spade.gif T/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/diamond.gif A/images/graemlins/spade.gif xx___bets

Total pot: (11.45 BB)

Results:
Total pot $114.50 | Rake $2

<font color="white"> Hero: [Kd 4c Kc Ah 7d Js 9h]

Seat 5: [Td Tc Ks Th 6d As 8h] (three of a kind, Tens) </font>

Pokeraddict
12-10-2005, 04:53 PM
I would not have put him on what he had but I think he has shown he is not worried about your probable kings and then he catches an ace on 6making possible broadway too and over card.

I fold here on 6 since I have not improved. If he has the other king down you are drawing virtually dead even if he has not hit two pair, if he has 2 pair kings up he is dead.

benwood
12-10-2005, 05:32 PM
I would fold 5th when he raised.you're in bad shape against any of his likely hands(AA)K,(K10)K,or(1010)K.

frappeboy
12-10-2005, 08:46 PM
I don't think you can fold anywhere but the river, and even that is not a bad call. The only hand you shouldn't continue against is TT in the hole and 66 in the hole. If he has pocket aces, or perhaps tens and sixes, or something else you are getting correct odds to chase. He could even have just kings here and thinks you are bluffing and wanted to wait till 5th to raise, in which case your ace kicker might be good.

Folding 6th street is the worst play of all. If you are gonna give up this hand do it on 5th street. You should almost never fold 6th street unless your opponent catches something extremely scary.

benwood
12-10-2005, 09:10 PM
I think that what Pokeraddict said is the most reasonable position on this hand.I have to admit that I would fold it on 5th after the raise,but this probably too wimpy.

Roland
12-11-2005, 06:39 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think you can fold anywhere but the river, and even that is not a bad call. The only hand you shouldn't continue against is TT in the hole and 66 in the hole. If he has pocket aces, or perhaps tens and sixes, or something else you are getting correct odds to chase. He could even have just kings here and thinks you are bluffing and wanted to wait till 5th to raise, in which case your ace kicker might be good.

Folding 6th street is the worst play of all. If you are gonna give up this hand do it on 5th street. You should almost never fold 6th street unless your opponent catches something extremely scary.

[/ QUOTE ]