PDA

View Full Version : 60 turbo. 53o in BB vs SB

12-10-2005, 02:05 AM
Reads: SB has been very loose and accumulated his stack by betting out on most flops and taking them down uncontested. I think he completes and makes this flop bet with any 2 cards.

PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t200 (4 handed) converter (http://www.selachian.com/tools/bisonconverter/hhconverter.cgi)

Button (t2710)
SB (t6700)
Hero (t2280)
UTG (t1810)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5/images/graemlins/diamond.gif, 3/images/graemlins/spade.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, SB completes, Hero checks.

Flop: (t400) 6/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/spade.gif, 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">SB bets t400</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to t2080</font>

bluefeet
12-10-2005, 03:30 AM
Looking at those stacks, he has no reason not to push you over PF. If you can reasonably assure yourself he isn't slipping in a monster here, I'd consider the same. Your understanding of you own image would also help. If he has no reason to believe you'd pull this without the K, it would help. The draw(s) on board are a little troublesome. Might just add to his willingness to look you up here with less than the K.

I might lean more toward the 'bah...let it go' side, but with a perfect read on the situation, I can see it.

12-10-2005, 04:07 AM
My image should be pretty tight, if he is paying attention. I have only shown down JJ from an all in situation earlier. I also made a couple blind steals, but nothing crazy.