PDA

View Full Version : Dream scenario, 2 girls + me, OOT help me decide, + pics, long.

JMP300z
12-09-2005, 08:45 PM
Ok never thought I'd do this, and I'll try to make it quick but its kinda complicated so will be long. Plus its a good story so whatever.

Im a student (yah!), in a [censored] dental school thats really hard and takes up all my life (boo!). Im in a town that is lacking in younger people, in fact its like old person capital of the world. Its just not the same selection as was had at undergrad (UGA).

Now, toward the end of summer semester, around finals, "Sara" started gettin real flirty/friendly. That is her personality tho, shes a bit crazy as well soon find out. She comes over to my house late at night a few times, asks me to lunch a bunch etc. Easy play right? Wrong! No she has a bf of like 4 yrs. Noone tells me they are going thru hard times which I found out later. The whole deal is going on during finals, I wus out as it gets late each night, I was sick, shes typical attention whore (i made lots of excuses not to move on her). I decided to move on her on the friday during finals (we were having a mid finals partya nd she was going to come), bad news, she ignores me all night, she ignores me at the lake the next day on my friends boat (which isnt easy, its a small boat), she ignores me when we go out together for our birthdays after finals end. Shes back w/ her bf I confront her at the bar during our birthdays (with her bf inside the bar) and she says she isnt ignoring me but later that night admits that she didnt want to lead me on and so cut off communications.

Fast foward 1 week to next semester. Freshman class comes in and I meet "Jane". We hit it off despite being polar opposite people. I Date her for 2 months. Things are OK. Shes hot which i like. Shes super christian (in every way but bed) which I dont really care for (im jewish but only in culture, im too much a athiest). She constantly has doubts and I would describe her overall personality as 'uncertain and weak' god I hope she doesnt read this. She takes lots of naps and is real depressed b/c school is awful (and I concur, it depresses and angers me to the point where i want to quit every day) but im still getting by w/o vocalizing this too much. She on the other hand, pours it out on me which reminds me how much it sucks. Other than that, shes a great girl. Everyone (and i mean everyone) loves her. All my girl friends immediately took to her (even the other girl in question) and said how lucky I am, all my guy friends think shes cute. Shes sweet as can be. She is needy but not in a really bad way. Shes defintely the most down to earth, nicest, antibitch ive ever met. But, She constantly comes to me w/ doubts (about religion or about her being eventually hurt b/c its getting to serious etc) and Im constantly comforting her.

Then Sarah comes back, starts bein super flirty (she is now 1 month removed from her bf and single), wearing slutty clothing (real awesome business/secretary type outfits w/ super short skirts), goin to lunch w/ me (w/ others but basically tagging along w/ me), then eventually we end up goin to dinner takin a break from lab (as friends). Girl im dating gets super jealous (understandably, I had told her the whole story about Sarah and I's little fiasco long ago), i reassure her to no avail. Next few days Jane is very very unconsolable (ie she thinks somehtings up), I really convince her a few times but she comes back. My progress is not aided by a former good friend who was talking lies behind my back saying I was saying i was single and that Sarah was saying she liked me and [censored] to Jane. But ive had enough consoling jane so I just break up w/ her. I had enough convincing her that I wanted to be w/ her. Some background: She was engaged, broke it off 1 month b4 (this was 4 months b4 i started dating her, im the first guy since), has committment problems.

We break up in word but she still calls, I still get ass, everythings fine. We go to formal (see pic), still hookin up. etc. We make an attepmt to stop, it lasts a week. Now that im single, girl in my class is steppin up the flirting. I just dont know if its her being her typical attention whore self or whatever so at first Im not overyly concerned. Weve been eating lunch together a lot, then later ive been eatindg dinner/hookin up w/ my ex. But im single so whatever.

Now, today I realize something in conversation w/ Sarah at lunch. She indirectly (ie what if "a guy" type convesration but talking about me) says that she cant get a read on me, and is concerned about the fact that im very very not chasing her and not calling her(which seems to have been working fine). Meaning I can ask her out/hook up w/ her whatever. I respond with the comment that until I am dating a girl or hook up w/ a girl, I dont feel like i have any obligation to call them or whatever. Anyways...now i stand a week b4 a 3 week christmas break where I wont see either till january. Whats my play during this last week?

Pics:
Jane: Ex gf/basically my current gf at formal a week ago:
http://img274.imageshack.us/img274/3676/shorterpic1xb.th.jpg (http://img274.imageshack.us/my.php?image=shorterpic1xb.jpg)

Sarah in my class:

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8047/lg2uv.th.jpg (http://img340.imageshack.us/my.php?image=lg2uv.jpg)

How I feel? Not sure, I like both, Jane has been good these past few weeks b/c maybe im not so hooked to her. Sarah is way more fun, jane doesnt drink or whatever. Everyone loves Jane, everyone thinks sarahs a bitch. Ideally, neither are right for me. But Im not getting married. Both are great in different ways.

Thanks!

-JP

Vavavoom
12-09-2005, 08:47 PM
Jane + Not very close IMO....

ononimo
12-09-2005, 08:50 PM
i didn't read one word of your post and picked Sarah based purely on looks

edit: ok, i see that reading your post would have been helpful. Sarah is still slightly better looking but Jane is much less crazy ... Jane wins.

splashpot
12-09-2005, 08:51 PM
10 years from now...

Girl: Go ahead, Honey. Tell them how we got together.
You: I asked an internet messege board if I should pick her or this other girl.

The Truth
12-09-2005, 08:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same, and also, I am proud that you were able to hook up with either one. You goofy fvck /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blake

gorie
12-09-2005, 08:53 PM
i voted neither, just because i feel bad for whichever you would end up with after making this post.

2+2 wannabe
12-09-2005, 08:53 PM
neither

JMP300z
12-09-2005, 08:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did the same, and also, I am proud that you were able to hook up with either one. You goofy fvck /images/graemlins/smile.gif

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

Im actually quite stunning IRL. Even tho taht was a week ago, a new haircut and some scruff got lots of good results today. + it doesnt hurt that im naturally funny, brilliant, work out, play guitar, independantly and dependantly wealthy and was an art major in undergrad.

-JP

MyTurn2Raise
[ QUOTE ]
Jane + Not very close IMO....

[/ QUOTE ]

it's clear that these are not going to work

you are asking OOT for help after all

You might as well go with the weak-willed person who is good in the sack.

JMP300z
[ QUOTE ]
i voted neither, just because i feel bad for whichever you would end up with after making this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah im going to hell.

-JP

IggyWH
12-09-2005, 08:58 PM
You're Jewish? I don't believe it!

slickpoppa
12-09-2005, 08:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Im actually quite stunning IRL. Even tho taht was a week ago, a new haircut and some scruff got lots of good results today. + it doesnt hurt that im naturally funny, brilliant, work out, play guitar, independantly and dependantly wealthy and was an art major in undergrad.
-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were that cool you wouldnt have to tell us about it. Also, bragging about your car in your avatar is pretty ghey.

Aloysius
12-09-2005, 09:00 PM
OP - We are going to need more revealing pictures of the 2 girls to help you out. Without that - I'd say Jane because although she appears to be less attractive, she will clearly bang you whenever you want, as she has no self-esteem.

Good Luck With These 2 Headcases,
-Al

The Truth
12-09-2005, 09:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

blake

[/ QUOTE ]

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

Your mom must have really really loved you. Pretty sweet lady huh?

Sound like you're a stunning dude, and quite confident, keep up the good work.
<font color="white">You goofy bitch (grin) </font>
blake

man
12-09-2005, 09:01 PM
dude you could have made this post so much easier to read. trim it down to the essentials. write more about their personality, cut down on the storytelling.

I don't think you'll be happy with either honestly. you clearly don't respect jane and sarah is probably gonna take you on a roller coaster if you do commit to her. this is just what I get from what you wrote though.

do what will make you most stress-free. it doesn't sound like you'll have trouble pulling tail when you need to. I'd ditch them both personally.

ononimo
12-09-2005, 09:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If you were that cool you wouldnt have to tell us about it. Also, bragging about your car in your avatar is very ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

JMP300z
12-09-2005, 09:08 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

If you were that cool you wouldnt have to tell us about it. Also, bragging about your car in your avatar is pretty ghey.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...yes Im excited that i bought a new car w/ money from an unmentioned hobby. Yes Im proud of the fact that I am talented. But seriously man, cant you take a joke?? I honestly dont think im stunning at all.

-JP

JMP300z
12-09-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
dude you could have made this post so much easier to read. trim it down to the essentials. write more about their personality, cut down on the storytelling.

I don't think you'll be happy with either honestly. you clearly don't respect jane and sarah is probably gonna take you on a roller coaster if you do commit to her. this is just what I get from what you wrote though.

do what will make you most stress-free. it doesn't sound like you'll have trouble pulling tail when you need to. I'd ditch them both personally.

[/ QUOTE ]

Post is spot on except that Im in a awful city. B4 this situation I went roughly 7 months with not even a kiss. So going for neither is not an appealing option to my penis.

-JP

The Truth
12-09-2005, 09:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...yes Im excited that i bought a new car w/ money from an unmentioned hobby. Yes Im proud of the fact that I am talented. But seriously man, cant you take a joke?? I honestly dont think im stunning at all.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't feel bad. You have alot going for you.

Most of us don't have that much.

I play 1 cent 2 cent no limit holdem for a living (I bought me a NICE mountain bike). In addition, my best quality when it comes to picking up girls is that I am an excellent liar.

blake

The Truth
12-09-2005, 09:21 PM
Hey, I read your post, and I have decided to hijack this thread.

I was eating some Diary Queen when I decided to read your post.

I generally eat healthy, but I came home this weekend before finals to stay with my family. when I am at home, I eat whatever. I felt a bit bad about eating the DQ, so here is what I did.

I took the botom piece of bread off the burger and ate the burger with without that 1 piece of bread.

That made the whole thing ok. Anyone else do this?

(Also, the answer is clear, nail sara, and keep nailing other girl. It isn't hard to juggle nailing 2 girls, even in the same town. Just don't be a moran. If you get cought just fess up. You'll probably still get to continue tapping one of them. Also, if you are tapping 2 girls at the same period of time, girls will come out of the woodwork wanting to hook up with you.

I think you should always be hooking with at least 2 girls. 3-4 is ideal. More than that gets a bit hard to juggle.)

blake

gorie
12-09-2005, 09:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah im going to hell.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]
you don't think it's even a little retarded that you have to ask a bunch of strangers who you should be with ? you obviously don't like either of them enough, so why not find someone else that you actually like ? that's all.

young nut
12-09-2005, 09:28 PM
hahah, i think i know these people, i might know you as well.

fluff
12-09-2005, 09:32 PM
before

12-09-2005, 09:37 PM
RUN! Why do you guys always find and settle for the crazy ones? Drop 'em both and find someone normal.

SossMan
12-09-2005, 09:48 PM
the subject line was very misleading.

MyTurn2Raise
12-09-2005, 09:52 PM
yeah...these pics sucked

gorie
12-09-2005, 09:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
yeah...these pics sucked

[/ QUOTE ]
i don't know, the first one inspired me to make a horror movie where everyone has eyes like that. until i started thinking of a story line and ended up scaring myself so i'll let someone else do it.

12-09-2005, 09:58 PM
In case you guys need another pic to help your decision ....

http://www.coin-op.org/Vanessa%20and%20Shrek.jpg

ohnonotthat
12-09-2005, 10:07 PM
you pick SARAH ?

Wow - you're like the 3rd to say that.

Does Jane have a wart or a missing tooth somewhere I can't see ?

If not she is WAY hotter (although you didn't hit the lottery with either of'em).

I think they're both candidates to wind up in a church steeple with an automatic rifle but then again you don't come off as the poster child for mental health.

Pick Jane; I have no use for girls who use sex as a means of manipulation (especially those who use it as such then still don't give it up).

"The difference between a bitch and a @unt is that a @unt f-cks everyone, a bitch f-cks everyone but YOU".

NorCalJosh
12-09-2005, 10:26 PM
i didnt read a single response and i didnt have to, although i'm sure what i'm about to say has been said many times. you are one goofy ass looking [censored]. i would [censored] either of those girls, and i'm quite a bit more attractive than you. both are fairly attractive, and you should thank your lucky stars that someone as goofy [censored] lookin as your [censored] goofy ass is stickin your cock in either one of those girls.

Lazymeatball
12-09-2005, 10:44 PM
Jane is hotter, but you've already hit that so go for slutty Sarah. variety is the spice of life and whatnot. It's all a mute point because once you graduate you are going to be pulling down hot dental hygenist ass like nobody's business.

Niwa
12-09-2005, 10:53 PM
You speak the truth.

durron597
12-09-2005, 11:09 PM
Haven't read replies, but definitely Jane. She is needy and will actually talk to you about her problems. Sarah sounds like a bitch that needs guys to chase after her or she has self esteem problems. Put her off until after the new year at least, and if you happen to go out again make sure you have really awesome sex with her before showing real interest.

nothumb
12-09-2005, 11:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Now, today I realize something in conversation w/ Sarah at lunch. She indirectly (ie what if "a guy" type convesration but talking about me) says that she cant get a read on me, and is concerned about the fact that im very very not chasing her and not calling her(which seems to have been working fine). Meaning I can ask her out/hook up w/ her whatever.

[/ QUOTE ]

Danger, Will Robinson!

[ QUOTE ]
shes typical attention whore

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo, and the other girl is a drag, so go find somebody else. I think your line should be a chick with some sweater meat who likes goofy Jewish dentists. Doesn't have to be a looker, just needs to suck a mean cahk and hook a steak up now and then.

NT

Oblivious
12-09-2005, 11:16 PM
I cant believe no one has stated the obvious:

Youre single and you can fvck both of them if you want. Granted, not at the same time, but what Jane doesnt know wont kill her, and even if she does find out "YOURE SINGLE!" I picked both, since if you pass up on this opportunity to get with Sara you might hate yourself for it as soon as you hit an actual dry spell.

It must be nice to be swimming in so much poon that you get to be picky about it.

The Truth
12-09-2005, 11:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cant believe no one has stated the obvious:

Youre single and you can fvck both of them if you want. Granted, not at the same time, but what Jane doesnt know wont kill her, and even if she does find out "YOURE SINGLE!" I picked both, since if you pass up on this opportunity to get with Sara you might hate yourself for it as soon as you hit an actual dry spell.

It must be nice to be swimming in so much poon that you get to be picky about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mentioned it.

blake

ScottyP431
12-10-2005, 12:36 AM
Oblivious,

He mentioned he has a d-rocket friend who is cock blocking on jane by making up lies and what not already.

Nothumb,
It's spelled "kac"

OP,

Here is what you should do in 3 easy steps:
1. Stop being a [censored].

edit- hmm, apparently they are censoring more words now... i was implying you prefer the company of men

12-10-2005, 12:52 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

don't forget how humble you are, chicks love that

I hadn't read the part that you were joking when I first posted this so I guess I'll just concur with the others when they say you're a goofy lookin [censored] who should be on his knees lookin up that either will even consider touching your dangling piece of jew meat.
Love you,
Justin

tonypaladino
12-10-2005, 01:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Jane is hotter, but you've already hit that so go for slutty Sarah. variety is the spice of life and whatnot. It's all a mute point because once you graduate you are going to be pulling down hot dental hygenist ass like nobody's business.

[/ QUOTE ]

moot point

M2d
12-10-2005, 02:36 AM
the only reason to go exclusive with one of them is if you see long term potential with them. You're in the toughest academic stretch you've ever seen, you're in a city you don't seem to want to be in, and your other options are limited. Does that seem like the situation you want to be in when you make a lifelong decision? just enjoy yourself and be the old bull

Blarg
12-10-2005, 02:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
10 years from now...

Girl: Go ahead, Honey. Tell them how we got together.
You: I asked an internet messege board if I should pick her or this other girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

That actually would make a great story.

Blarg
12-10-2005, 03:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my favorite part of that whole hilarious reply.

cdxx
12-10-2005, 03:55 AM
this was quite long and the replies even longer so i skipped a bunch of them.

first of all, dude, Jane has commitment issues, depressed, needy, and generally insecure. so you go to lunch and flirt with another girl. good move. i am not saying you should not see Sara, but you gotta know how your gf is going to react. btw, if Jane slashes your tires, you'll understand why it's -EV on your part. if she hangs herself, i expect a nicely written "dick move" post.

secondly, in terms of hotness you'll be good to have either of them. you clearly want to spend time with Sara. you've got to have the ass you haven't had yet, so go with that. i fail to see how "everyone think sara is a bitch, but jane is a sweetheart" should influence your decision.

JMP300z
12-10-2005, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah im going to hell.

-JP

[/ QUOTE ]
you don't think it's even a little retarded that you have to ask a bunch of strangers who you should be with ? you obviously don't like either of them enough, so why not find someone else that you actually like ? that's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think a little retarded is an understatement. I think its rediculous. However, there have been some good posts in this thread. Also, my current living situation really doesnt help me meet the perfect girl.

JMP300z
12-10-2005, 12:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
hahah, i think i know these people, i might know you as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh oh...if you would please stay quiet about this itd be appreciated.

-JP

JMP300z
12-10-2005, 12:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the subject line was very misleading.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very sorry...its too late to change it but I can now see how that would be a problem.

-JP

JMP300z
12-10-2005, 12:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
the only reason to go exclusive with one of them is if you see long term potential with them. You're in the toughest academic stretch you've ever seen, you're in a city you don't seem to want to be in, and your other options are limited. Does that seem like the situation you want to be in when you make a lifelong decision? just enjoy yourself and be the old bull

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this philosophy.

-JP

JMP300z
12-10-2005, 12:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
RUN! Why do you guys always find and settle for the crazy ones? Drop 'em both and find someone normal.

[/ QUOTE ]

Without sounding too cliche...where do I find these "normal" ones.

Everyones got issues.

-JP

Victor
12-10-2005, 03:07 PM
so you dont use periods at your college?

jakethebake
12-10-2005, 03:11 PM
tl;dr

12-11-2005, 12:29 AM
Donk take this the wrong way, but you are probably the most jewish looking person that I have seen in my entire life

w_alloy
12-11-2005, 06:12 AM
If you want something serious and longterm go neither. You will never be attracted enough to either, and if you ever are it will fade and end poorly.

If you are one of those people who just wants a g/f, go Jane.

If you are like most peolpe in your situation, just keep cleverly stringing them both along and get all you can.

Johnnyj580
12-11-2005, 06:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Whats my play during this last week?

[/ QUOTE ]

Get me a bagel or go find Jebus.

Johnnyj580
12-11-2005, 06:37 AM
Signed,
Rabid Anti-dentite