PDA

View Full Version : Moderator?

Woolygimp
12-09-2005, 06:40 PM
I have seen alot of posts about locking of Party Rakeback Threads. Is it against the forum rules to offer it or ask?

morgant
12-09-2005, 07:41 PM
here it is, for all of you.

party does not allow rakeback. the more it is spoken about, the more they put measures in place to prevent it. i am 100% certain they read this forum and are pay close attention to it. threads for and about party rakeback will result in one thing, an absolute way that affilaites cant offer it. that is why we are a bit more liberal in deleting those threads, which, btw are redundant to the nth degree.

now as far as the forum rules:

[ QUOTE ]
Here is a list of rules that are to be followed at all times in this forum:

1. Do not post affiliate links
2. No spam
3. No libelous comments towards affiliates
4. Do not post affiliate/rakeback percentages
5. No posts asking to "PM me with offers"

[/ QUOTE ]

number 5 should answer a few of your questions. there is a sticky at the top of the forum. we will no longer delete party threads, it is only at the players peril that they are left up. my business will continue to run successfully regardless of those threads. we have been trying to act in the best interest of the community, but its not being received. we will stop deleting threads unless they are notified to mods and should be deleted.

just a precursor to all this. when the original skin split happened early october, we at raketracker.com told players not to sign up immediatlely with the TITN sites that were operating under CPC. to this we were flamed. but we having a long standing solid understanding of the industry and having many contacts, knew that those players would lose their accounts. i dont think we were steering anyone wrong and our past should act as a testament to our understanding of these issues and our efforts to preserve this rakeback for the community.......yah yah, very prophetic of me, obviously we profit when you guys get paid, but we only thrive when the players are happy and we act in that accord 100% of the time. but the current status for a handful of rogue party affils, is that the affils are getting paid, with no tracker stats and the players are getting screwed.

morg.

12-10-2005, 07:02 AM
I hope you were serious when you said you would not delete posts.

You wrote -"just a precursor to all this. when the original skin split happened early october, we at raketracker.com told players not to sign up immediatlely with the TITN sites that were operating under CPC. to this we were flamed."

I think the readers should be aware that you were one of the FIRST to jump on the bandwagon, and it was mostly due to the actions of you and your partners that the plan went awry.

Let's see some honesty here and psot this, ok?

I have posted many times the reasons things went wrong, but cut out the holier-than-thou stance - you were in on it, so why post otherwise to make yourself look like something you aren't.

-AL

morgant
12-10-2005, 07:31 AM
al,

i am sooooo glad you have finally spoken up. the honesty you ask for, i am more than willing to talk about. what happened to the 6 players i signed up under CPC and never got paid for.

the band wagon, i seriously hope you dont mean that. but, please ELABORATE. and yes al, i am going to bring everything out with this, i have been dieing to.

morg.

12-10-2005, 08:07 AM
>what happened to the 6 players i signed up under CPC and never got paid for.

As you were told in email and on the phone, and as posted on here, the trackers for those players were removed and no one was paid on them. This can be confirmed by Party.

I have no objection to discussing this, as I have been posting about the situation all along. I just see no reason for you, or anyone else, to say that you weren't involved when you were. Whether or not we agree with Partys decision, it detracts from our credibility to deny our involvement. I have nothing against you or your partners, and even offered you to continue with us at the same percentage for your non-rakeback business.

We have some exciting incentives in the works and I thought you might have wanted to be part of them. Making posts that paint us as the bad guy, or making you look like you weren't involved, serves no purpose.

What happened was a decision by Party, not us. No one benefitted. As I had told you, Party said they would revisit the issue in 90 days and pay you and the other affiliates involved if other players were registered in a number that was consistant with the number signed up that week. It was your choice to not take that option.

I am sure that if anyone wants to read my posts on this situation, they can do a search - I just made one the other day to someone who questioned what happened that week.

All I said can be verified by Party, as we fully accept our responsibility for what happened that week and have no intention of posting anything but what really happened.
I believe this post explains things -
http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showth...rue#Post4088132 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Board=rakeback&Number=40881 32&Searchpage=1&Main=4074560&Words=+PokerAl&topic= &Search=true#Post4088132)

The only reason I responded to your post is because this is not the first time you have mentioned that you told players not to sign up with affiliates that week, when you were one of the affiliates in the program. And, it is not the first time that you have mentioned us in here in a light that is not correct.

I agree that I would not be happy if I was an affiliate and had players taken away - as a matter of fact, we were not very happy, as we lost over 600 players, so as upset as you are over losing 6 players, we were even more concerned. We negotiated and tried our best to get the trackers reinstated after they were blocked, but based on certain things, after they lookied further into it, Party felt it necessary to necessary to remove the trackers, as explained to you and the others.

I don't think this forum is the place to air personal differences, but a place to offer information to readers, so I'm not quite sure what it is you are looking to accomplish. Nothing I am saying here is any different than what I have told you and others in email, on the phone, and in my previous posts.

Feel free to call or email me if you'd like to discuss this further, but for the sake of your forum, I suggest you get back on track to its true purpose.

12-10-2005, 08:13 AM
>i am sooooo glad you have finally spoken up.

Finally?
I have posted about this situation all along?
Why would you say - finally?
It has been important to me that the players be aware of what transpired.