PDA

View Full Version : NBA tonight

12-09-2005, 05:44 PM
NBA:
Chicago -.5 (Skybook -110): Lakers playing better lately, and Bulls missing Chandler still. Bulls handled Lakers on the road last meeting and I like them at home in front of a pumped up crowd for retirement of Pippen's #33. Line started out around -4, so going against the public on this one.

Miami (-4.5) (Skybook -110): Line has moved to -6 as of typing this, Denver absolutely horrible on the road this season. Heat lost a close one on the road against Denver recently, but Wayde had foul trouble all game and their D looked pretty effective against Camby/K-Mart. K-Mart will probably play but not at 100%, and hasn't played well lately.

Seattle +2 (Skybook -105): Very winnable game for Sonics on the road here. Kirilenko has not looked right at all since the ankle injury

Detroit -4 (Skybook -113): Warriors haven't lost back to back yet this year, think it will happen tonight, facing their 2nd strong opponent in a row. Am a hometown Warriors fan, but very willing to admit they've padded their stats against the easy teams.

YTD: been browsing this forum a lot more than that other sport with cards lately, figured I would contribute (try) officially.

12-09-2005, 05:48 PM
oh, all 1 unit except CHI (2).

12-10-2005, 03:54 PM
ugh, rough night. Should have waited on Pistons as the line closed at -2, and they won by 3.

just in case someone out there wants to start fading me, heh.. tonight have:
dayton -7.5 (skybook -115)
gonzaga -5 (skybook -115)
sonics -3 (skybook -115)
76ers +5 (skybook -110)
76ers ML (WSEX +180)
raptors ML (WSEX +170)

1 unit, .5 on ML pikcs