PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Wives?

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:04 PM
This might sound immature or textbook to some of you mormon types, but I feel strongly in the future that I will subscribe to the major/minor wife structure. I will basically have three or four wives, a huge house. I guess as they get older, I will have babies with them, then bring in new wifes. All will be treated fairly and well as one giant happy family. Is this insane? Realize, that this is entirely possible if I choose.

http://www.geocities.jp/khon_jeepun/thailand/motor_girl/thai_motor_girl_005.jpg

http://www.geocities.jp/khon_jeepun/thailand/motor_girl/thai_motor_girl_004.jpg

http://www.japaneselifestyle.com.au/japan_picture/albums/userpics/japan_girl/AM50.JPG

istewart
12-09-2005, 05:05 PM
Well if you can get better girls than these, sure.

swede123
12-09-2005, 05:06 PM
This seems to work for some sects of mormons in this fine country, and it definitely works for lots of sheiks and what-not in the middle east. I'm not sure what the pictures of Asian chicks are doing here, are you suggesting these would be your wives?

Swede

Songwind
That's quite a plan you've got there. Finding even two women who are both open to the idea and get along well enough to live together is very difficult.

KaneKungFu123
This combination isn't bad.

http://j-girl.axisz.jp/photo/jgtcmotegi2003/pitwalk/gtmotegi_p_woodone01.jpg

jba
"This might sound immature or goofy to some of you mormon types"

not any more immature or goofy than you usually are.

PoBoy321
12-09-2005, 05:08 PM
Man, I'm gonna have enough trouble with one wife nagging me all damn day. How the [censored] do you think you're gonna deal with 4?

lapoker17
Why get married if you want a lot of different pussy? Seems quite a primitive and complicated approach, when instead you could just not get married and bang whomever you want.

TiK
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I like girls who promote wood.

RunDownHouse
Wait, do you live in Asia? Man, that's totally sweet! How awesome Asia must be!

jba
12-09-2005, 05:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This seems to work for some sects of mormons in this fine country

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's pretty terrible for them. underage girls forced into marrying old creepy dudes. so, pretty much what KKF is talking about. point is it doesn't really work.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Why get married if you want a lot of different pussy? Seems quite a primitive and complicated approach, when instead you could just not get married and bang whomever you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

The problem i see with this is that where do the girls go when you grow out of them? that is too sad. this way we can be friends and all love one another, and stay with eachother all of our lives.

swede123
12-09-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually it's pretty terrible for them. underage girls forced into marrying old creepy dudes. so, pretty much what KKF is talking about. point is it doesn't really work.

[/ QUOTE ]

How does it not work, at least from the creepy old guys' perspectives? It's not like women are considered real people by these freaks, they are property more than anything. Sounds like a great system, if you're a dirty old man of course.

Swede

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

its more common in middle east. its less common in thailand since 1950ish. the current king is the first to not have 100 wives.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:12 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How does it not work, at least from the creepy old guys' perspectives? It's not like women are considered real people by these freaks, they are property more than anything. Sounds like a great system, if you're a dirty old man of course.

Swede

[/ QUOTE ]

Property? I dont think so.

jakethebake
12-09-2005, 05:16 PM
I like this idea. I've said it before...

Hygamous Hogymous Woman's Monogamous
Hogymous Hygamous Man is Polygamous

I'm not really into Asian women though.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they wouldn't be forced.

they wouldn't be underaged.

im not old, or creepy.

Imagine this for a second. I live in a castle. I am very very rich. I am very very attractive. Do you really think I am going to have a hard time finding 4 or 5 wives?

jakethebake
12-09-2005, 05:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Man, I'm gonna have enough trouble with one wife nagging me all damn day. How the [censored] do you think you're gonna deal with 4?

[/ QUOTE ]

Turn them on each other. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

lapoker17
KKF - If I didn't know that every thread you start is a joke, I would think that you have serious problems.

dblgutshot
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:18 PM
Here are some problems that I see:

Jealousy among the wives and children.

But I feel that with equal attention, and daily meditation and yoga, we can all walk in the middle.

highlife
12-09-2005, 05:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i hate the idea of polygamy for a couple reasons, but for these four i would have no problem making an exception. gorgeous.

Los Feliz Slim
12-09-2005, 05:23 PM
One wife is PLENTY, believe me. Having more than one would only be possible if you totally and completely control every aspect of everyone's lives. It would almost certainly be necessary to lay the smack down occasionally. This would not be a "happy family", and the only kind of woman who would want to be in this situation is a woman I wouldn't want to be married to.

Songwind
12-09-2005, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
One wife is PLENTY, believe me. Having more than one would only be possible if you totally and completely control every aspect of everyone's lives. It would almost certainly be necessary to lay the smack down occasionally. This would not be a "happy family", and the only kind of woman who would want to be in this situation is a woman I wouldn't want to be married to.

[/ QUOTE ]

So very far off.

It's entirely possible to have a harmonious and happy household without any laying down of the smack, without controlling everyone completely.

The big thing is of course that it can't be one person bringing in multiple partners that they choose. It has to be a group consensus deal. I also suspect that more than 2 partners for any one person in the group increases the difficulty exponentially.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont understand why you feel this way. They would all know what they were getting into. The whole having children thing is for them if they want it. Girls like babies. So if they want to have a baby, OK, whatever. They can do that. I dunno mind. They can stay inside my castle and we can all still be friends and lovers.

This seems more healthy, long lasting then just screwing alot of people and never really getting close to them.

dblgutshot
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
This will greatly increase your chance of getting murdered.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:33 PM
I didnt really give the girl on the far right a strong enough look. That face. Hmmm, not sure she could make the cut. Id have to test out her other skills.

dblgutshot
12-09-2005, 05:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didnt really give the girl on the far right a strong enough look. That face. Hmmm, not sure she could make the cut. Id have to test out her other skills.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you happen to look at the first one (very left?) Why isn't she cropped out? This third one is pretty rancid also.

Riverman
12-09-2005, 05:35 PM
Wow it seems like you have a serious asian fetish.

On point, this seems sweet but would inevitably suck because there is no way all your wives would get along and they would bitch at you about each other. Also once you had kids you couldn't really just get rid of ones you dont like without adversely affecting the kid.

[censored]
12-09-2005, 05:35 PM
KKF,

Sweet.

Can I come over?

Landon_McFly
12-09-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So very far off.

It's entirely possible to have a harmonious and happy household without any laying down of the smack, without controlling everyone completely.

The big thing is of course that it can't be one person bringing in multiple partners that they choose. It has to be a group consensus deal. I also suspect that more than 2 partners for any one person in the group increases the difficulty exponentially.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this could TOTALLY work. As a matter of fact, it's my dream scenario. It's all about making it your reality. Although this isn't exactly the same situation, I would love to have a smoking hot wife who was bi-sexual. She could bring other women home and we could all go at it together. Honestly I wouldn't even have a problem if my wife cheated on me as long as it was with other women. I have a friend who isn't married, but his girlfriend does this with him. Best strategy EVER. Although they are just bf/gf, I can totally see the benefit of doing this while you're married.

Anyone who says this can't happen is very shortsighted. All you have to do is make it your reality.

BTW: Easier said than done /images/graemlins/wink.gif

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you happen to look at the first one (very left?) Why isn't she cropped out? This third one is pretty rancid also.

[/ QUOTE ]

The first one is the NUTZ

dblgutshot
12-09-2005, 05:39 PM
If by NUTZ you mean ugly as balls I agree! Nice petite body but nothing special in an asian chick

highlife
12-09-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she is the tallest one and looks to have the biggest rack. thats plenty good enough for her to make the cut.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 05:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So very far off.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this could TOTALLY work. As a matter of fact, it's my dream scenario. It's all about making it your reality. Although this isn't exactly the same situation, I would love to have a smoking hot wife who was bi-sexual. She could bring other women home and we could all go at it together. Honestly I wouldn't even have a problem if my wife cheated on me as long as it was with other women. I have a friend who isn't married, but his girlfriend does this with him. Best strategy EVER. Although they are just bf/gf, I can totally see the benefit of doing this while you're married.

Anyone who says this can't happen is very shortsighted. All you have to do is make it your reality.

BTW: Easier said than done /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. I thought this was implied. The majority of girls choosen will be bisexual.

I am also given consideration to constructing a seperate building for the women with children.

Another thing you donks are forgetting is the book Zee Justin posted about. I bought it. I am following all of the instuctions. When I am 80, I will be the equal of 30-35.

Boris
12-09-2005, 05:45 PM
nice pics. How come Asian chicks always get rid of the epicanthic fold?

Los Feliz Slim
12-09-2005, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand why you feel this way. They would all know what they were getting into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wives need attention. As they get older, you're planning to replace them with younger women you'd rather bone. They aren't going to like this and you are going to hear about it 1,000 times a day unless they're afraid of you. And if you think that knowing what they were getting into is going to change anything, you are sadly mistaken about the way women (and people in general) think.

A_C_Slater
12-09-2005, 06:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they wouldn't be forced.

they wouldn't be underaged.

im not old, or creepy.

Imagine this for a second. I live in a castle. I am very very rich. I am very very attractive. Do you really think I am going to have a hard time finding 4 or 5 wives?

[/ QUOTE ]

Women are very, very, possessive. Yes you will have a hard time. It's not even about you. It's about them wanting to be superior to the other women. It doesn't matter if you're Brad Pitt and have 50 billion dollars. There will alway's be unteneable animosity and infighting amongst the women (at the least passive aggressive.)

Women have egos. They're not just walking cunts, no matter how much you want them to be.

It's possible, but it won't be idyllic or what you're imagining it will be like. And ZeeJustin's book lies to you. You are not immortal.

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 06:07 PM
I am actually working on a script. Its about something along these lines, multiple bisexual wifes and me, but then I end up falling in love with one of them. Then a murder occurs in the castle!!! Everything is put into question in a mix of lust, suspense, sex, confusion, passion, emotion, and nipples.

dblgutshot
12-09-2005, 06:07 PM
KKF, don't you watch all the old chinese chapter movies?

KaneKungFu123
12-09-2005, 06:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF, don't you watch all the old chinese chapter movies?

[/ QUOTE ]

not sure what you are talking about, but i am interested.

jaydub
12-09-2005, 06:11 PM
KKF,

Why don't you work on getting one girl and keeping her for an extended period of time before you worry about the whole multiple wife thing.

You are (unsurprisingly) approaching this with the naivete of a 15 year old, not the wisdom of a grown man who can actually understand how to make such multiple long term relationship situations happen.

J

12-09-2005, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF - If I didn't know that every thread you start is a joke, I would think that you have serious problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

imported_anacardo
12-09-2005, 06:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
KKF,

Why don't you work on getting one girl and keeping her for an extended period of time before you worry about the whole multiple wife thing.

You are (unsurprisingly) approaching this with the naivete of a 15 year old, not the wisdom of a grown man who can actually understand how to make such multiple long term relationship situations happen.

J

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly you are the one getting burned here, for rising to the bait of a KKF post.

jaydub
12-09-2005, 06:25 PM
anacardo,

I suspect there is more seriousness in the post than you imply. Besides I can't resist the chance to take a shot at 2+2's favorite luckbox /images/graemlins/smile.gif

J

Aloysius
12-09-2005, 07:24 PM
Kane - are these all Thai chicks in the pics?

I Still Prefer Korean Women But Not Too Shabby,
-Al

The once and future king
12-09-2005, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Divide and conquer

InchoateHand
12-09-2005, 07:39 PM
Sounds like fun for you, but not one big happy family for anyone else.

That shouldn't stop you, because so called "normal" families are all [censored] these days anyway.

jgorham
12-09-2005, 08:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Another thing you donks are forgetting is the book Zee Justin posted about. I bought it. I am following all of the instuctions. When I am 80, I will be the equal of 30-35.

[/ QUOTE ]

This thread is golden. You would make Phil Hendrie proud KKF.

Dominic
12-09-2005, 08:22 PM
after you have 4 or 5 wives, have children with them all, retire the ones who grow old and replace them with new wives, will you then unleash your plans for world domination and your quest to become an evil genius?

BadBoyBenny
12-09-2005, 08:32 PM
I had to look up epicanthic. I was disappointed when it was not something related to cameltoe.

lastsamurai
12-09-2005, 09:43 PM
KANE...SO cal is just as good bro web page (http://www.modfxmodels.com)

BluffTHIS!
12-09-2005, 10:38 PM
AND KKF TAKES A COMMANDING LEAD OVER ZEEJUSTIN FOR ATTENTION WHORE OF THE YEAR!