PDA

View Full Version : SNOW DAY!!!!!!! (x-post)

fuego527
12-09-2005, 02:24 PM
OMGOMG! Today it snowed so much that there was no school! You know what that means? Its a snow day! THATS RIGHT! A SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!! WHAT A SUCKOUT, USUALLY IT ISNT A SNOW DAY!

MrWookie47
12-09-2005, 02:25 PM

jaxUp
12-09-2005, 02:26 PM
wookie = fast.

TheIrishThug
12-09-2005, 02:31 PM
this def a * becuase u made the post at 130 pm. unless u r taking only night classes, u generally find out about snow days like 8 hrs ago

Beer and Pizza
12-09-2005, 02:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
this def a * becuase u made the post at 130 pm. unless u r taking only night classes, u generally find out about snow days like 8 hrs ago

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives in Hawaii /images/graemlins/smirk.gif, where it is morning and snow is unexpected.

Beer and Pizza
12-09-2005, 02:44 PM
You need a four choice poll:

none

jba
12-09-2005, 02:44 PM
can't there be times when an instant ban with no * is warranted?

i mean lots of places have that three strikes you're out rule, but if you rape and murder a busload of nuns you're getting the chair like right now, no strikes.

and yes, this post is the OOT equivalent of raping and murdering a busload of nuns.

12-09-2005, 02:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He lives in Hawaii /images/graemlins/smirk.gif, where it is morning and snow is unexpected.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Beer and Pizza,
Is that a Margherita pizza in your avatar?

BCPVP
12-09-2005, 02:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
can't there be times when an instant ban with no * is warranted?

i mean lots of places have that three strikes you're out rule, but if you rape and murder a busload of nuns you're getting the chair like right now, no strikes.

and yes, this post is the OOT equivalent of raping and murdering a busload of nuns.

[/ QUOTE ]
I believe the instaban still exists and you can get multiple *'s for a bad thread/post.

Beer and Pizza
12-09-2005, 02:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Beer and Pizza,
Is that a Margherita pizza in your avatar?

[/ QUOTE ]

?????? I don't know

Its the first good picture of a pizza with a beer I found on Google, but it always struck me as some sort of California fad pizza.

12-09-2005, 02:52 PM
It appears to have basil, tomatoes, and whole milk mozzarella on it which would in fact make it a Margherita pizza (its italian not californian) but anyways you should try one sometime they are amazing. I used to work at a Carrabba's and would get them all the time.