PDA

View Full Version : what is the program that corrects the rake you have paid from PT?

axioma
12-09-2005, 12:18 PM
i know PT undercalculates the amout of rake you pay - does anyone know the program that corrects this?

Thanks!

APerfect10
12-09-2005, 12:55 PM
Incorrect. PT calculates the rake you pay perfectly fine. However, RB is not calculated solely on the amount of rake you pay. It is the sum of all rake paid / number of players.

Go under your Game tab. Click Get All and take the total rake divided by the average number of players...

Best regards,

APerfect10

axioma
12-09-2005, 01:14 PM
ahhh right, thanks for the info. i knew it was something along those lines.

i read someplace there was a program that sat on top of PT and could tell you exactly what your MGR was basically.

BigBrother
12-09-2005, 04:51 PM
poker grapher

sammy_g
12-09-2005, 05:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
poker grapher

[/ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know a program that works with PostgreSQL databases?

bengele
12-09-2005, 07:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
poker grapher

[/ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know a program that works with PostgreSQL databases?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think there are some SQL statements that will work with PostgresSQL. I can't remember if they are here on the PT forum.

gila
12-09-2005, 11:34 PM
Here is the scipt, someone else will have to show you how to use them if you don't know.

select sum(rake / (select count(played_hand) from game_players gp where played_hand = 'Y' and gp.game_id = g.game_id)) as MGR,
sum(rake / (select count(played_hand) from game_players gp where played_hand = 'Y' and gp.game_id = g.game_id)) * RAKEBACK as rakeback
from game g
where (select played_hand from game_players gp where player_id = (select player_id from players where screen_name = 'SCREENNAME') and gp.game_id = g.game_id) = 'Y'
and date_part('month', g.date_played) = MONTH

Few things:
- Change RAKEBACK to a numerical value representing the rakeback percent you get. ie. if you get 25%, change it to 0.25
- Change SCREENNAME to your screenname. ie. if your screenname is DERB, then change it to DERB (leave the quotes there)
- Change MONTH to a number from 1-12 representing the month you want to look at. ie. if you want to see your rakeback for this month so far (november) change it to 11

axioma
12-12-2005, 11:36 AM
is poker grapher still available?

i went to the site and it says work has stopped on the project.

waffle
12-12-2005, 12:09 PM
look up poker patterns or pokerpatterns, it's the new poker grapher

axioma
12-12-2005, 01:19 PM
dont think PG displays rake info at all?

12-12-2005, 02:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
is poker grapher still available?

i went to the site and it says work has stopped on the project.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's hosted here: www.overcards.com (http://www.overcards.com)

axioma
12-12-2005, 03:46 PM
thanks, found it - exactly what i was after.

so the rake calc section of poker grapher precicely provides MGR, just to confirm?

cheers!