PDA

View Full Version : Lesson: Learn to Play the Game you are Playing

12-09-2005, 10:25 AM
I had it down. I was gonna keep two tabling the .5/1 till I had 500 bucks. Then move to 3/6, or when I felt comfy there. I was on track. Oh, hey, what are these? Heads..up...sit 'n go's, huh? Well, I guess I can try one...

So half my roll later, I sit here and tell yout this lesson (though the smarties out there knew it already): don't play a poker game (even if its not a huge switch) unless you get some experience first. Sure, I suffered some mild beats (38s vs AQs....ah well its for the BBV forum) but it doesn't matter. I will not be playing these anymore obviously, but will hang my head in shame and redeposit via neteller.

Oh, yea, online poker is rigged !!!!a1o1qwoaao for heads up. THought i'd throw it in there. /images/graemlins/grin.gif

12-09-2005, 12:04 PM
If you want to make money to move up fast, I would try the $100 sng's. But not heads up, you only double your money there. But I agree, best to learn at the cheap tables.

raze
12-12-2005, 12:19 PM
I disagree w you Ego. Try everything you want to try, but start at the lowest possible limit. If you can rape it, jump up one level. And repeat =)

12-12-2005, 12:54 PM
HU SNGs rawks. How can you not win a ton of money on those? /images/graemlins/smile.gif