PDA

View Full Version : How is my line?

12-09-2005, 06:28 AM
Please have a look at http://www.pokerhand.org/index.php?page=view&hand=185861

I am not sure what to do on the flop, it has definitely hit me in some way, but I don't feel too good with the babyflush draw, and straights are for suckers, right? I also don't have anything for low, with a 2 to the low board. Should I have pushed it on the flop already, am I too passive, or is my line ok, or am I an idiot for being in this hand at all? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Thanks a lot for your input.

12-09-2005, 07:38 AM
never play str8's from 4-7 to 8-J.

12-09-2005, 07:44 AM
clear fold on the flop. your high is week and your low is almost non-existing.

12-09-2005, 10:49 AM
fold pre-flop

dcasper70
12-09-2005, 11:14 AM
whenever you see this hand in the future, and you feel like playing it, poke yourself in the eye instead. Much cheaper and less painful long term...

Wolffink
12-09-2005, 04:28 PM
Strange hand. You have a str8 flush draw.

The flop is definitely worth playing IMO esp if the stacks are deep. No, don't put it all in the flop. See another card, hope you get your str8 flush or full house. If the turn comes low and doesn't hit you and you're being bet into large, I'd fold it.

The hand preflop isn't very good, but it is suited and in last position you might consider slumming it and playing it. PL is a game of implied odds so it might be worth taking a flop to. In limit, you would no doubt fold this.