PDA

View Full Version : Seven-Eleven

05-29-2002, 03:03 PM
As you all know, India and Pakistan are in the midst of nuclear posturing and brinkmanship situation that if not halted, could wipe out whole populations. Pakistan alone has 30 nuclear warheads while India has twice that. And according to reports, each of these warheads can kill 112,000 people on impact alone, not to mention a few more thousand casualties during the after-effects during the next 24 hours that would follow as well as the long term effects on the environment that WILL affect the rest of us ( as you may recall, Mt. Pinatubo changed the weather conditions world wide and Chernobyl resulted in radiation that could be detected, albeit in small quantities, all the way here in the U.S. - the effects of these two events would be mere hiccups once compared to the effects of an all out nuclear exchange between India and Pakistan).

I estimate that given the current trend in the levels of psycho-political stress between the two countries, a nuclear war could begin by 7/Eleven/2002. And there is really only one thing the Global Community can do to prevent it. And that is to pressure China, whose population will suffer immensely if India vs. Pakistan becomes a reality, into intervening employing a warlike and threatening stance.

Specifically, here is what the U.S., Brittain, and the rest of the Global community must ask China to say to India and Pakistan: "If your two countries begin firing nukes against each other, our country will suffer immediate and major casualties due to the radiation that would affect our crops, animal life, and atmoshpere. If you two do not put down your nuclear weapons, we, China, will have to wipe both of you out!" I believe, this would do the trick of de-escalating the India-Pakistan tension to levels that would only be threatening to themselves but not the rest of the world. Do you agree? Of course you do.

05-29-2002, 03:43 PM
wouldn't the nuclear fal out of that propsed action hurt china even more than the war between india and pakistan.

besides, most of the semi skilled labor and engineers america uses are in india, so amercan companies would suffer. I don't think the US has enough qualified people to fill these positions

05-29-2002, 03:47 PM
China's announcement will be a pure bluff supported by troop movements and exercises in order to project seriousness of intention. And the United States' encouragement will be behind the scenes.

05-29-2002, 03:53 PM
a bluff than china cannot carry out is not really a bluff, if i theatened to steal u'r soul and put in a bottle, unless u give a 100 dollars, would u do it?

100 dollars is not alot of money, but the bluff is obviously a bluff.

And anyone who supported the mass killing of nearly 2 billion people would comitt political suicide, and one of the most hated men in the world. Whether he carried out his treat or not, he would have to go hide in bunker with osama bin laden

05-29-2002, 03:58 PM
I hate to admit it, but this John Patrick schtick is growing on me. Funny stuff.

05-29-2002, 04:30 PM
read that india plans to begin campaign after summer heat, since right now temperatures inside tanks can be like over 160 degrees.

dont forget that the indian parliment building was bombed. (like our capitol building)

serious stuff.

brad

05-29-2002, 06:17 PM
In order to convey to the Pakistanis and Indians that China is committed to carry out the threat of total annihilation, it must show the commitment of assets, resources, and other mechanisms to carry out the threat quickly; it must make clear its intention to carry out the commitment by making small commitments (sub-threats) and adhering to those; finally, it must show an inability to back down or perceived moral resolve not to back down. Once these three conditions have been achieved, Pakistan and India will then back down. And thanks to his bluff to wipe out 2,000,000,000 people, the Chinese leader will then deserve the Nobel Peace Prize for a bluff well done. Of course, it would help if he hired me as a consultant.

Trust me on this. I know what I'm talking about. I am a master of psychological warfare and a committed supporter of global peace.