PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watch 'Survivor' tonight??? ...

yoadrians
12-08-2005, 10:37 PM
I'm looking for a decent recap if you did.

Thanks in advance.

Russ McGinley
12-08-2005, 11:07 PM
Anyone that trusts Stephenie deserves exactly what they get.

yoadrians
12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Anyone that trusts Stephenie deserves exactly what they get.

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, so, what happened?

Soul Daddy
12-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Rafe got mind control over Debo.

gorie
12-08-2005, 11:14 PM
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

Soul Daddy
12-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Cindy won the reward challenge, which was a car. Jeff explained that no one who has won a car won the million so they gave her the option to not take the car and give one to each of the other 4. She declined. Then she took Steph on the other part of the reward, a night at some outdoor spot with food. She & Steph agreed that Dani should go and Steph would talk to Rafe about it. Then Steph won immnuity and they voted out Cindy because Rafe controls everyone and they do what he wants. And Steph has zero votes on the jury because she's screwed them all over at some point.

yoadrians
12-08-2005, 11:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Cindy won the reward challenge, which was a car. Jeff explained that no one who has won a car won the million so they gave her the option to not take the car and give one to each of the other 4. She declined. Then she took Steph on the other part of the reward, a night at some outdoor spot with food. She & Steph agreed that Dani should go and Steph would talk to Rafe about it. Then Steph won immnuity and they voted out Cindy because Rafe controls everyone and they do what he wants. And Steph has zero votes on the jury because she's screwed them all over at some point.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you for this reply.

12-08-2005, 11:18 PM
English version:

Cindy wins reward (car + BBQ). Probsty brings out 4 cars: she can take one for herself or give one to each of the 4 losers. She takes one for herself (smart).

Lots of scheming about who to vote off, etc. Rafe is all PO'ed in his gay way because he is playing the game "too nice".

Immunity: Steph owninates, although I thought she wouldn't win (she couldnt reach the finish, had to untie knots n stuff).

TC: 4 votes for cindy, 1 for rafe. CIndy: "I'll think of you guys when I'm looking at the stars through the sunroof of my new car."

RunDownHouse
12-08-2005, 11:19 PM
I probably would have given the cars away, given that her chances of making the final two if she kept it were significantly lowered if she kept it and significantly increased if she gave it away. Once in the final two, her shot at a mil is also significantly increased by giving the cars away.

Pretty tough call to make on the spot though.

yoadrians
12-08-2005, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
English version:

Cindy wins reward (car + BBQ). Probsty brings out 4 cars: she can take one for herself or give one to each of the 4 losers. She takes one for herself (smart).

Lots of scheming about who to vote off, etc. Rafe is all PO'ed in his gay way because he is playing the game "too nice".

Immunity: Steph owninates, although I thought she wouldn't win (she couldnt reach the finish, had to untie knots n stuff).

TC: 4 votes for cindy, 1 for rafe. CIndy: "I'll think of you guys when I'm looking at the stars through the sunroof of my new car."

[/ QUOTE ]

She was probably smart to keep the car ... she knew there was no way she was going to win.

Almost seems like Steph will make the final two now, because whoever wins that final immunity should WANT to take her because there's no one she could beat head-to-head ... outside of maybe Lydia.

Looks like it's Danni or Rafe, with the other finishing third.

If Lydia isn't the next to go, I'm gonna puke, btw.

yoadrians
12-08-2005, 11:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no reason for this post to be deleted. It was cute ... and I totally understood it, too.

12-08-2005, 11:26 PM
I wonder what the prize jump is from 5th to 4th. I'm pretty sure Cindy made the worst decision ever taking the car.

Soul Daddy
12-08-2005, 11:32 PM
Yeah, tough spot. I think I probably would have given the cars away too.

I'm sure the fact that Stephanie didn't protect Judd last week after bringing her bf to camp plus keeping her out of the loop on that had her thinking, "I'm not going to win unless I win all of the challenges anyway, might as well get a car out of it." And she was probably right.

Soul Daddy
12-08-2005, 11:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you'll be puking. It has to be Stephanie or Rafe, whoever doesn't win immunity.

RunDownHouse
12-08-2005, 11:35 PM
I don't really know any of the politics behind the remaining people. I just thought that, in a vacuum, giving the cars away is best.

If "best" doesn't improve her chances enough, then taking the car was right, but she'd have to think she was really badly off to make it correct, I think.

yoadrians
12-08-2005, 11:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you'll be puking. It has to be Stephanie or Rafe, whoever doesn't win immunity.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why does it have to be one of those two? Why not Lydia, because she should've been gone a LONG time ago. Or why not Danni, and reform the orig. alliance between Steph, R and L?

Soul Daddy
12-08-2005, 11:45 PM
Yeah, nevermind. They all likely want Stephanie to come to the final two with them, so I'm wrong. Clearly the bearded girl should go if they get the opportunity, but it never plays out like it should.

gorie
12-08-2005, 11:55 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

There was no reason for this post to be deleted. It was cute ... and I totally understood it, too.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i guess i misunderstood your "thank you for this reply" comment, not that i blame you for thanking someone for the normal reply, i just thought it also meant mine was annoying. that + the comment about "in english" made me realize it was not appreciated. but yeah. i was just trying to be helpful, luckily others with better story telling skills came along. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'm sensitive.

dankhank
12-08-2005, 11:59 PM
danni's odds to win three weeks ago must've been like 40-1

yoadrians
12-09-2005, 12:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Post deleted by gorie

jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ok i guess i misunderstood your "thank you for this reply" comment, not that i blame you for thanking someone for the normal reply, i just thought it also meant mine was annoying. that + the comment about "in english" made me realize it was not appreciated. but yeah. i was just trying to be helpful, luckily others with better story telling skills came along. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

i'm sensitive.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope. Nothing like that at all. Yours was cute and I totally followed it fine.

And, yeah, three or four weeks ago, there was NO WAY Danni was going to win. Now, it's a real possibility.

gorie
12-09-2005, 12:10 AM
i think cindy made the right choice in taking the car for herself. she knew her place when she wasn't included on voting out judd. i don't blame her. she knew giving the cars away wasn't going to help her much, and would at least walk away with a car.

but i think if i were in the position of someone like rafe and won the challenge, it would be different. i probably would have given the cars away.

if you're already favored, i figure giving the cars away is the only answer. if you're not, i don't see how giving other people cars is really going to help sway them that much when they're still going to do what they have to do to stick to their plan of winning, and you already know you're at the bottom of the list.

TxSteve
12-09-2005, 12:18 AM
anyone else watch the previews of next week with tivo?

i think you can see who is wearing the immunity idol at the tribal council (with 4 players).

Russ McGinley
12-09-2005, 12:37 AM
[ QUOTE ]
anyone else watch the previews of next week with tivo?

i think you can see who is wearing the immunity idol at the tribal council (with 4 players).

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right. I can see the idol pretty clearly -----&gt; <font color="white">Rafe is wearing it</font>

I have to think Danni is going to go. The reason being that Lydia has almost no chance of winning the final immunity challenge (has she even been close to winning anything?) and the others want Steph in the final 2 because she's crossed everybody on the jury after they gave her shares of their reward winnings and such.