PDA

View Full Version : Tips for plugging leaks and reviewing HH's?

GutPunch
12-08-2005, 07:14 PM
I have recently purchased SNG power tools, and have been reviewing HH's trying to find spots where a push/call was correct/incorrect. And also spots where I missed out on $EV+ situations and oppertunities where I should have pushed/called but didn't.

Can anyone suggest some tips for as how they go about reviewing their personal HH's? And also how you go about finding (and plugging) your leaks. What other tools do you utilize that have really helped you analyze your play?

I have also been considering finding a SNG coach. I would however prefer to do some personal assement first.

tewall
12-08-2005, 07:20 PM
1) Go through you HH's and look for hands that aren't 100% clear to you. After thinking about them some more (sometimes they'll become clear as you think about them), if they're still not clear, post specific hands.

2)Find a buddy and switch HH's.

rbear
12-08-2005, 07:34 PM
I try to go through hh's when their fresh in my mind (ie. that night). Additionally, I keep a pad by my desk to write h# if anything really strange jumps out at me during a game, just to make sure I don't miss it.