PDA

View Full Version : SNG tracker rules, but....

12-08-2005, 06:55 PM
Hey I love this sng tracker program, great piece of software, amazing that it's free, but i'm having a problem with it, the email on the website doesn't seem to work, and I heard the author of the program is a 2+2er so hoping to find him. Anybody point me to him?

dseiko
12-08-2005, 07:22 PM
I think his name is Hood, thats what i says in the faq. Also you could've just posted the question if it wasn't a request or something.

Femto
12-08-2005, 11:00 PM
he no longer supports the software, so good luck. we are all waiting on soembody to get the source code and start working on it again.

12-27-2005, 03:01 AM
Ok well basically the program occasionally decides to be really dumb and insist that 'player name isn't found' when importing, even though the settings are all the same and the player name is the same as all the other hand histories it successfully loaded. I have gone over the hand histories it won't accept and compared them to the ones it does accept with a fine tooth comb, and can find absolutely no differences that might explain it. Anyone else with the same problem or any suggestions on how I might be able to import these files?

12-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Ok well basically the program occasionally decides to be really dumb and insist that 'player name isn't found' when importing, even though the settings are all the same and the player name is the same as all the other hand histories it successfully loaded. I have gone over the hand histories it won't accept and compared them to the ones it does accept with a fine tooth comb, and can find absolutely no differences that might explain it. Anyone else with the same problem or any suggestions on how I might be able to import these files? ?