PDA

View Full Version : F this guy, wtf was he doing?

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 02:25 PM
Villain was TAG?

Party Poker 2/4 Hold'em (9 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif, K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 3-bets</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero caps</font>, MP1 calls, MP2 calls, CO calls.

Flop: (17 SB) 5/images/graemlins/heart.gif, 8/images/graemlins/club.gif, K/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(4 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, CO calls, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, MP1 calls, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, CO folds, Hero calls, MP1 calls.

Turn: (15.50 BB) J/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, MP1 folds, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 caps</font>, Hero calls.

River: (23.50 BB) A/images/graemlins/club.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
<font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises</font>, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 27.50 BB

Results in white below: <font color="#FFFFFF">
MP2 has 6c 4c (flush, ace high).
Hero has Kh Kd (three of a kind, kings).
Outcome: MP2 wins

27.50 BB. </font>

SnglMaltScotch
12-08-2005, 02:37 PM
I think that he gets the note:

"Plays draws fast"

No?

obsidian
12-08-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm pretty sure he was trying to give you his money but was unsucessful.

soko
12-08-2005, 03:18 PM
His flop play isn't too bad, he has a good hand in a multiway pot.

paperboyNC
12-08-2005, 04:07 PM
Next time fold on the turn and save yourself the cash.

EZ FOLD.

josie_wales
12-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Looks like this guy decided to reraise )maybe to get action lateror loosen his image) with junk.

Hits a great flop and is getting great oudds so decides to jam his draw.

It has been a while since i've played limit, but is this really bad enough to post as a bad beat when he has 12 outs (twice) and is essentially him winning as a 2-1 dog.

Again, I havent played limit in a while (and am not saying he played it well)

xCEO
12-08-2005, 04:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Next time fold on the turn and save yourself the cash.

EZ FOLD.

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao

12-08-2005, 04:35 PM
He misclicked raise and decided to run with it

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 04:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like this guy decided to reraise )maybe to get action lateror loosen his image) with junk.

Hits a great flop and is getting great oudds so decides to jam his draw.

It has been a while since i've played limit, but is this really bad enough to post as a bad beat when he has 12 outs (twice) and is essentially him winning as a 2-1 dog.

Again, I havent played limit in a while (and am not saying he played it well)

[/ QUOTE ]
i count 9 outs for villain, and the point of this post was that he capped the turn with 6 hi. jeez get a clue.

RunDownHouse
12-08-2005, 04:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i count 9 outs for villain, and the point of this post was that he capped the turn with 6 hi. jeez get a clue.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think saying "6high" is misleading. Flush and gutshot straight draws with great implied odds is more accurate.

BigBiceps
12-08-2005, 05:22 PM
Don't you know by now how PartyPoker works?

The more aggressive you are with the losing hand, the more likely you are to suckout. I thought this was common knowledge for that server.

newhizzle
12-08-2005, 06:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i count 9 outs for villain

[/ QUOTE ]

i count ten

Jerkass333
12-08-2005, 06:55 PM
I 3-bet the river.

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i count ten

[/ QUOTE ]
are u including the J /images/graemlins/club.gif?

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 07:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I 3-bet the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
why? did you put him on a smaller set or AKo?

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 07:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I think saying "6high" is misleading. Flush and gutshot straight draws with great implied odds is more accurate.

[/ QUOTE ]
so you think villains cap of the turn is great?

WhiteWolf
12-08-2005, 07:29 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i count ten

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

7 clean spades + 3 non-spade 7's = 10 outs.

Clearly cap-worthy on the turn.

sunek
12-08-2005, 07:37 PM
He has 12 outs on the flop (seen from he's perspective) since he can't know that you have at set. 9 clubs and 4 7's minus 7 of clubs. Even if he knew that he had only eleven outs (not counting Jack of clubs) he will win this hand 41.7% of the times with two cards to come. So his post flop game makes great sense. The pre flop play is a bit of a mystery to me.

P.S. If you can't count outs poker is probably a game you should stay away from.

sunek

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 07:41 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i count ten

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

7 clean spades + 3 non-spade 7's = 10 outs.

Clearly cap-worthy on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
10 outs is correct sorry nits, however, you think its correct to cap the turn HU with 10 outs??? THats insane.

WhiteWolf
12-08-2005, 07:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
He has 12 outs on the flop (seen from he's perspective) since he can't know that you have at set. 9 clubs and 4 7's minus 7 of clubs. Even if he knew that he had only eleven outs (not counting Jack of clubs) he will win this hand 41.7% of the times with two cards to come. So his post flop game makes great sense. The pre flop play is a bit of a mystery to me.

P.S. If you can't count outs poker is probably a game you should stay away from.

sunek

[/ QUOTE ]

Ironic.

Jerkass333
12-08-2005, 07:44 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I 3-bet the river.

[/ QUOTE ]
why? did you put him on a smaller set or AKo?

[/ QUOTE ]
Smaller set.

WhiteWolf
12-08-2005, 07:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]

10 outs is correct sorry nits, however, you think its correct to cap the turn HU with 10 outs??? THats insane.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcasm detector broken.

sunek
12-08-2005, 07:53 PM
Dmn you are right I missed the 5 of clubs.
I am saying; since we know that our hero has a set the "crazy fellow" has 10 outs. But if the "crazy fellow" puts hero on top pair or two pairs, he would think that he has 12 outs. But he's play makes sense with both 12 and 10 outs.

sunek

WhiteWolf
12-08-2005, 07:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
read - think - write.
I am saying; since we know that our hero has a set the "crazy fellow" has 11 outs. But if the "crazy fellow" puts hero on top pair or two pairs, he would think that he has 12 outs. But he's play makes sense with both 12 and 11 outs.

sunek

[/ QUOTE ]

5/images/graemlins/club.gif is not a out, my friend. I think you overlooked that. Villian has 10 clean outs.

Flop action from villian here is smart value betting. Turn action is HU semi-bluffing gone bad.

Too much content for BBV.

RunDownHouse
12-08-2005, 08:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but "he had 6high!" is clearly a much different statement than, "he had 10 outs!"

silkyslim
12-08-2005, 08:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
No, but "he had 6high!" is clearly a much different statement than, "he had 10 outs!"

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree with you i was being funny for the BBV forum. i undersand he has a strong hand postflop. but he is still a downy and capping the turn is -EV

2+2 wannabe
12-08-2005, 09:00 PM
[censored] everyone and their [censored] content

the turn is nuts

that is all

ldavidjm
12-08-2005, 09:51 PM
Ummm....do you realize HE WAS A FAVORITE THE WHOLE TIME because not ONLY does he have FLUSHDRAW, but even BEFORE HE HAD 6 OUTS and you only had 2!

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...=19&amp;fpart=1 (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&amp;Board=beats&amp;Number=4056987&amp;page =19&amp;fpart=1)

Los Feliz Slim
12-08-2005, 09:54 PM
This thread is super duper.

LeatherFace
12-08-2005, 11:40 PM
Most of you guys are forgetting that 64s is the hand the matador pwned some noob with 22 on Tilt. His play was fine.

12-09-2005, 12:05 AM
Even though this is the bad beat forum, any post involving someone losing with AA or KK should be deleted. Only an idiot plays those hands online since online poker is rigged, geez.
I love idiots that play hands like the villian in this post. You can always count on them to give it all right back to you by constantly overplaying garbage and, in some cases, they'll give you back more when they reload.
I was playing NL on Full Tilt today and some guy kept playing crap like that and losing a bunch of money. He reloaded several times and, after he busted out when his 9-3 of hearts lost to a better flush (imagine that) he typed in, "this table is too tough" and left. I almost pissed my pants laughing. OK, I did piss my pants laughing, I just didn't want to admit to it.

silkyslim
12-09-2005, 12:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]

sunek

[/ QUOTE ]
P.S. if you think capping the turn HU with an unimproved 6-hi flush draw plus gutshot with absolutley no fold equity makes great sense, then poker is a game you should stay away from.

siccjay
12-09-2005, 12:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]

The more aggressive you are with the losing hand, the more likely you are to suckout. I thought this was common knowledge for that server.

[/ QUOTE ]

No really, he is serious.

Plz leave this forum, it is too awesome for u, kthx

silkyslim
12-09-2005, 12:50 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i didnt start the serious discussion, i posted in small stakes for that. someone else did. so f you buddy!

12-09-2005, 12:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
This thread is super duper.

[/ QUOTE ]

siccjay
12-09-2005, 01:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
i didnt start the serious discussion, i posted in small stakes for that. someone else did. so f you buddy!

[/ QUOTE ]

How you thought I was talking to you, I don't know. I'm not re-reading the thread to find out. I was talking to the Party is rigged cook who I quoted.