PDA

View Full Version : help oot!

12-08-2005, 08:22 AM
my weener is small. girls laugh. i cry. it's comparable to that of a puppy. i need advice, preferably from el diablo, because we all know he gets the ladies. i want the ladies, but i have a small peepee. help me. please.

diebitter
12-08-2005, 08:23 AM
TTIUWithP

oh, and instaban byebye

istewart
12-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Ah, the brilliance of the morning gimmick account.

diebitter
12-08-2005, 08:34 AM
Actually, if you really need to change it, get a brick, and tie string very tight around the base of your winkie, and hang the brick from it. Leave this on for 3 days. After this time, it won't be any bigger, but it will have gone black. Then you can at least tell people your 'black down there'.

I hope this is useful.

whiskeytown
12-08-2005, 08:35 AM
shave down there - it'll look bigger - honest - /images/graemlins/grin.gif

RB

ChipWrecked
12-08-2005, 08:47 AM
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00025DALE.01-A22UN21UL9VI60._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

It's Swedish, baby!

12-08-2005, 08:48 AM
to give you an idea... it's about four inches during peak hours... FOUR INCHES!!! that's the size of my friggin pinkie.

diebitter
12-08-2005, 09:08 AM
[ QUOTE ]
to give you an idea... it's about four inches during peak hours... FOUR INCHES!!! that's the size of my friggin pinkie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lord, mine's bigger than that looking at guys!

er, I mean...

jokerthief
12-08-2005, 09:11 AM
I'm going to actually give a serious response to this gimmick account. I'm doing this because I'm sure there are plenty of OOTiots hung like a dog.

First off, pills won't work, they are a scam. This should be obvious but if you need proof I read about this in Maxum. Secondly, stretching exercises and pumps will only get you injured. Think about it too if a pump did work, would you really want to use it in front of a girl? Surgery can only increase the length of your flacid state, so it is also completely useless.

The reality there are many women who would be very happy with a four inch penis. I would try to date very petite girls if I were you. For every size queen there is a woman who has a very small vagina and is hurt by average sized men. This is the type of girl you should look for. Also, learn how to do oral real well and spend a lot of time with foreplay and women who prefer average sized men will probably look past your size.