PDA

View Full Version : did I miss something?

davet
12-08-2005, 01:51 AM
Commerce 9/18. I don't know exactly what happened here, but I won it anyway.

Villian is somewhere between tight and loose, but, like the rest of the table, freezes up on the later streets, he likes to check- raise the river.

DaveT holds KoJack

Two limp to villian who limps, hero limps blinds check.

Flop: KQ3

Check to villian, who bets, hero raises, all fold, villian re- raises, hero calls

Turn: A

Villian checks, hero bets, villian folds.

I didn't mean to represent anything, but what did the villian hold? and what was he thinking? and yes he can be put on a thought.

SlyGuy
12-08-2005, 02:22 AM
Very strange. Maybe he misclicked /images/graemlins/grin.gif . I would guess a weak King and the Ace scared him off?

12-08-2005, 02:44 AM
i really don't see any reasoning behind his making the 3 on flop and check/folding the turn...
my best guess would be middle pair/mid pocket and he thought you were making a play??? really difficult to say with the check fold on turn though...

12-08-2005, 02:47 AM
really is strange isn't it... only reason why i said middle pair, or mid pocket was because if he held the K i don't think he would fold here... if anything the A helped him by the lack of aggression from hero preflop and the raise on the flop, very unlikely hero made aces up on turn... very very bizarre though