PDA

View Full Version : Interview w/Hellmuth

FoxwoodsFiend
12-08-2005, 01:48 AM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/poker/columns/story?columnist=bluff_magazine&id=2250974&num=0

Wish I knew how to do quick links

Allinlife
12-08-2005, 02:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
The thing was, in high school I was a bit of a loser. I wasn't very socially adept, I didn't have a ton of friends

[/ QUOTE ]
explains a bit

bogey
12-08-2005, 02:31 AM
lol, hayden christiansen is already signed up to play him in his own movie

lightw1thoutheat
12-08-2005, 04:46 AM
well i checked imdb, hayden is doing a movie (2007) called Poker Nights (co-starring samuel l jackson) but heres the brief bit.

Plot Outline: A rookie detective (Christiansen) finds himself strapped to a chair in a dim and filthy basement.

is there another side to phil, besides the one that wrote kids stories, that we dont know about

Zetack
12-08-2005, 02:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
well i checked imdb, hayden is doing a movie (2007) called Poker Nights (co-starring samuel l jackson) but heres the brief bit.

Plot Outline: A rookie detective (Christiansen) finds himself strapped to a chair in a dim and filthy basement.

is there another side to phil, besides the one that wrote kids stories, that we dont know about

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya know, if it turned out he liked abuse that would explain so much...

DrSavage
12-08-2005, 02:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

MEbenhoe
12-08-2005, 03:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

[/ QUOTE ]

i laughed

SoSo
12-08-2005, 08:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Bluff: We hear they're making a film of your life …

Phil: It hasn't been green-lit yet, but it looks like it's gonna happen. Hayden Christensen's committed to it.

[/ QUOTE ]

AHAHAHAHAHA

lighterjobs
12-09-2005, 01:51 AM
it's kind of weird that his mom befriended a fortune telling gypsy to come over to their house to tell her son he's gonna be famous.