PDA

View Full Version : mid pair from the CO

GutPunch
12-07-2005, 11:25 PM
Party Poker No-Limit Hold'em Tourney, Big Blind is t150 (6 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

BB (t3740)
UTG (t735)
MP (t2210)
Hero (t1265)
Button (t450)
SB (t1600)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7/images/graemlins/club.gif, 7/images/graemlins/diamond.gif.

folded to hero who ???

Is a push here too agressive considering that...

I have pushed the last 3 hands in a row... first SB completed on my BB, second when folded to me in the SB and then from the btn when folded to me. (each of which I had real hands)

bluef0x
12-07-2005, 11:29 PM
Eh, a push here even if you didn't push the last 3 hands I think is marginal. Since your table image is crap I fold this and wish I was dealt total crap or QQ /images/graemlins/frown.gif

lastchance
12-08-2005, 12:33 AM
77 from CO = real damn strong. You have to push/fold this, but pushing might run into calls. Eh... I push, even with those stacks behind me.

tigerite
12-08-2005, 09:00 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Eh, a push here even if you didn't push the last 3 hands I think is marginal. Since your table image is crap I fold this and wish I was dealt total crap or QQ /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That's nonsense I'm afraid. Nothing they can call with here will stop this push being +$EV. Push it.

12-08-2005, 09:20 AM
Stop and Go?? After 3 straight pushes a limp here may be scarier to the table then a push. Button may come over the top but most likely he calls your push with about anything anyway. His raise may keep SB and BB out of the way fearing you will come back over the top.