PDA

View Full Version : full contact deposit bonus question

otter
12-07-2005, 10:58 PM
It's a pretty slick site w/ nice features. Hopefully there will be some action there, but at least right now there doesn't seem to be much loose action although there are a lot of players online.

They offer a $100 signup bonus up to $300 for charter members (others get 50% up to $200). To clear the bonus you get $1 back for every $3 in raked hands for charter members and $1 for every $5 in raked hands for everyone else. Does anyone think this might be worth trying? I'm not sure if it's contributed rake or not.

Doesn't party offer a $1/$1 bonus on their deposits instead of a $1/$3 or $1/$5?

otter
12-08-2005, 12:58 AM
correction, now it's 2:1 instead of 3 of 5:1...is that in line w/ party and the others or is theirs 1:1? I had thought that most are 1:1, but it's been so long since I received a reload bonus.

12-08-2005, 01:00 AM
im not wasting anytime there

12-08-2005, 02:28 AM
it's pokerroom skin right?

12-08-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
im not wasting anytime there

[/ QUOTE ]

it looks semi attractice? what makes you turn away from this?
pokerroom suck that bad?

otter
12-08-2005, 03:16 AM
I don't know anything about pokerroom, but I remember that at one point their rake structure changed which made it worse (remember the discussion on these boards). Perhaps that's the reason, but what's wrong w/ the deposit bnous? I'm still not sure if it's worth depositing for.

imitation
12-08-2005, 03:34 AM
What are charter members, how do I become one???

otter
12-08-2005, 03:40 AM
damn she's hot...who is that? You had to sign up about a month ago. I read his blog in cardplayer.com all the time and decided to follow his link to sign up for charter membership. I never thought anything of it 'til now.

otter
12-08-2005, 09:13 PM
Doesn't party offer a $1/$1 bonus on their deposits instead of a $1/$3 or $1/$5?

anyone..yes, no, maybe so?

otter
12-09-2005, 05:08 AM
bump

12-09-2005, 10:24 AM
Otter,

The FC bonus doesn't clear like Party bonuses do (it is not based on the number of raked hands). At the moment, for every $2 you contribute to the rake, you get $1 back, so essentially it's 50% contributed rakeback. I know Bayou poker has been discussed here and FC's current arrangement sounds exactly like theirs (though Bayou offers a points for cash system that makes them better than 50% rb and I don't know if FC does).

Unless you play fairly high limits where bonuses become less and less relevant then Party's bonuses are generally better.

If you want an hourly clearance rate comparison use Bayou as a substitute for FC vs. Party on the BW grid (though I'm fairly certain Bayou's rate includes the club cash program).

Oh, and rereading your posts, if you're asking whether the percentage offered is comparable then yes. Most Party reloads give you 15-25% of your deposit and I think FC gives a bottomless 20% on Neteller deposits (though they have a 1x WR before you can withdraw at FC).

[Edit] Ok, I take that back, it looks like the first deposit bonus is 50% at FC (100% for charter members). Not that this really matter though since it looks like it's a bottomless 10% Neteller bonus for reloads.