PDA

View Full Version : MTV FAT KID MADE

Mvcode3
12-07-2005, 10:33 PM
I’m currently watching the MTV made where the fat gay kid is trying to play soccer. It is seriously the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen. I don’t have a problem with the fact that he is gay, but he’s 400lbs, has bigger [censored] then any girl I’ve ever hooked up with and is more effeminate then most women. I’m drunk and this thread may not go anywhere but I really feel disgusted.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-07-2005, 10:37 PM
I almost made this same post yesterday. Its [censored] hilarious man. I was literally cry-laughing every time he was running and his giant man titties were flopping around.

Mvcode3
12-07-2005, 10:41 PM
those have to be double freking d's. I just don't get how people like that aren't aborted at birth/puberity.

gorie
12-07-2005, 10:42 PM
leave him alone.

Homer
12-07-2005, 10:47 PM
Posts like this make me think of the post in which someone questioned whether an average oot poster was smarter than an average college graduate. Then, I laugh.

TomHimself
12-07-2005, 10:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I almost made this same post yesterday. Its [censored] hilarious man. I was literally cry-laughing every time he was running and his giant man titties were flopping around.

[/ QUOTE ] i laughed at this too (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=4129792&an=0&page=0#Post 4129792)

12-07-2005, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Cause he's fat? Gay? He chose to be on this show for a reason. REally think it was cause he wanted to be "made"? No, he wanted to me on MTV. He got his wish.

edited to say I really hope you were joking

Mvcode3
12-07-2005, 11:03 PM
Hes just the biggest piece of [censored] ever, he gives fat people and gay people a bad name. If you want to go on MTV and be made fun of by America then enjoy yourself. They are not laughing with you they are laughing at you.

EMcWilliams
12-07-2005, 11:07 PM
Being fat sucks. Im pretty much that kid in a physical sense, and it sucks. However, I have pretty much accepted it for the time being, and am not effeminate. Frankly, I'd laugh at it if I watched it. I dont walk around trying to pretend Im an athlete, or want to be made into one. I KNOW IM NOT! He is deluding into a fantasy that is ludicris.

mblax10
12-07-2005, 11:26 PM
The best part of the show was when the nutritionist told him he was 295 lbs with 40% body fat and he was like "I'm kind of surprised by those numbers."

This show is great, did you guys ever see the one were the kind wanted to make his HS basketball team and than proceeded to get schooled by a third grader 1 on 1?

gorie
12-07-2005, 11:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why? Cause he's fat? Gay? He chose to be on this show for a reason. REally think it was cause he wanted to be "made"? No, he wanted to me on MTV. He got his wish.

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

i don't understand the need to be so mean towards the kid. so what if he just wanted to be on mtv ? i don't see how that justifies thinking someone like him doesn't deserve to exist. so yeah he's weird and fat, i'm sure he doesn't like that about himself. at least he's getting some activity and losing weight on the soccer field.

istewart
12-07-2005, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I’m currently watching the MTV made where the fat gay kid is trying to play soccer.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all like that!

eviljeff
12-07-2005, 11:40 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

i don't understand the need to be so mean towards the kid. so what if he just wanted to be on mtv ? i don't see how that justifies thinking someone like him doesn't deserve to exist. so yeah he's weird and fat, i'm sure he doesn't like that about himself. at least he's getting some activity and losing weight on the soccer field.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I've ever seen Gorie say anything mean-spirited about anyone. it's nice having someone like that around.

gorie
12-08-2005, 12:06 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I've ever seen Gorie say anything mean-spirited about anyone. it's nice having someone like that around.

[/ QUOTE ]
i try, but unfortunately i'm still a jerk like everyone else.

TheBlueMonster
12-08-2005, 12:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I’m currently watching the MTV made where the fat gay kid is trying to play soccer.

[/ QUOTE ]

They're all like that!

[/ QUOTE ]
sometimes it's basketball.

lighterjobs
12-08-2005, 12:24 AM
i felt embarassed for this kid.

i felt glad for him when he actually stuck it out, though.

JihadOnTheRiver
12-08-2005, 01:42 AM
That's just mean.

Autocratic
12-08-2005, 01:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Chubbs McFatty is reading this forum, there's really no reason for us not to say what we're thinking. Which, by the way, is "Look at his mantits flap when that fatass runs!" And variations on that.

JaBlue
12-08-2005, 01:51 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
leave him alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
no i wasn't joking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Chubbs McFatty is reading this forum, there's really no reason for us not to say what we're thinking. Which, by the way, is "Look at his mantits flap when that fatass runs!" And variations on that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was reading this sentence and read "mantits" as "manatee" then went back and realized it was "mantits." very disappointing.

Phoenix1010
12-08-2005, 01:51 AM
Your mother never loved you, or your dad was too hard on you. Leave the fat kid alone, Butch.

irishpint
12-08-2005, 01:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I KNOW IM NOT! He is deluding into a fantasy that is ludicris.

[/ QUOTE ]

that is how the rapper spells his name, not the word.

irishpint
12-08-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Your mother never loved you, or your dad was too hard on you. Leave the fat kid alone, Butch.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha you and everyone who didn't think this was the funniest thing ever to be on tv really need to stop being [censored] pussies. the kid is a complete piece of [censored], what did he expect, america to love him and morbidly obese to become the 'in' style? the fact that he played in a soccer game is a joke and discredits his entire school and the team. the kids who asked him to hang out were getting paid off. and who saw the goal where it looked like he got an assist at the end? well i tivoed it...it was clearly cropped, NOT HIS PASS.

Autocratic
12-08-2005, 02:03 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, the rapper spells it Ludacris. It's spelled ludicrous.

irishpint
12-08-2005, 02:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually the rapper is black and probably cannot spell his name at all. as for correcting me, nice job.

lighterjobs
12-08-2005, 02:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

actually the rapper is black and probably cannot spell his name at all. as for correcting me, nice job.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow.

12-08-2005, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what in the [censored]. seriously.

first of all you say that someone should have been aborted? because you're so [censored] perfect?

wow dude, I honestly hope that you get disfigured or somesuch so you can deal with something like that.

jesus, your attitude is so everything that's wrong with society it's kind of sickening.

but since we're playing by your game, and that negro rapper could probably buy and sell you about 30 times, why dont you go abort yourself. I'll send the gun.

[censored] [censored].

edit: the funny part is that you only try to strike out at someone else after you misspelled something.

hmmm, maybe you're making fun of this kid because you have a very ... diminutive disfigurement that makes you cry inside?

Mvcode3
12-08-2005, 02:33 AM
Mabye you should get angry when people flame a fat kid on TV on OOT. I pushed a cripple in front of a car, what do you think about that. "Whatever, whatever id do what I want!"

Autocratic
12-08-2005, 02:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not being able to spell his name correctly would, I imagine, put him in the same category as you, as far as spelling his name correctly goes. And thanks.

12-08-2005, 02:38 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Mabye you should get angry when people flame a fat kid on TV on OOT. I pushed a cripple in front of a car, what do you think about that. "Whatever, whatever id do what I want!"

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly I couldnt care less what people say about people, they're on tv, its their 15 minutes of fame, and that's what comes with it.

however, saying they should be aborted at birth/puberty is not only past the line, it's also more evidence that people's ability to reproduce should be taken away until they take an iq test.

Mvcode3
12-08-2005, 03:10 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly I couldnt care less what people say about people, they're on tv, its their 15 minutes of fame, and that's what comes with it.

however, saying they should be aborted at birth/puberty is not only past the line, it's also more evidence that people's ability to reproduce should be taken away until they take an iq test.

[/ QUOTE ]

Clearly I was serious, I also advocate euthanasia for people whom can not detect sarcasm.

12-08-2005, 05:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]?

Go_Blue88
12-08-2005, 05:19 AM
Tonight a girl from my girlfriend's high school was on Made. Man that'd be so fuked up to see your high school involved with that show.

[censored]
12-08-2005, 05:23 AM
seriously that dude had one disgustingly large set of bitch [censored].

wait how is bitch not filter but the T word to boobs is? who the [censored] gets offended by [censored]?

Colonel Kataffy
12-08-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
seriously that dude had one disgustingly large set of bitch [censored].

wait how is bitch not filter but the T word to boobs is? who the [censored] gets offended by [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

To quote carlin, you can't say:

[ QUOTE ]
[censored], Piss, [censored], [censored], [censored], [censored] and [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

Huh, you can say piss, just not [censored], i guess they aren't going by carlin. Nevermind.

mother_brain
12-08-2005, 05:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What the [censored]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine Dave Chapell saying this and you can laugh at it.

Edit: instead of being an interenet BIATCH

and i didn't even edit to put that in

12-08-2005, 05:33 AM
right, lemme try and find a way to make myself comfortable with a completely unfunny remark.

hold on, first I'll look around and make sure no blackies are around.... k, its safe now.

JaBlue
12-08-2005, 05:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

IQ has nothing to do with being a jerk

peachy
12-08-2005, 05:35 AM
at least hes trying /images/graemlins/frown.gif

Seadood228
12-08-2005, 10:19 AM
I have a feeling that many of the posters in this thread have some real security issues.

I can understand the comments toward his appearance, but saying the kid doesn't deserve to be alive just because he wanted to be on TV is pretty evil.

12-08-2005, 10:44 AM
That chick that was trying to be a comedian was sooo cute, she was totally my type. The fat guy in that episode probobly hit it.