PDA

View Full Version : Possible Crimson Challenge?

Woolygimp
12-07-2005, 09:57 PM
I recently had an epiphany.
Tape two solid white lines about 1 foot apart and 20 feet long across the floor.
Start contestant perpindicular to the base of the white lines. Now place 2-20 people 5 feet off to the side of the line with paintball markers. Give contestant proper eyewear.

The contestant has 10 seconds to make it to the end of the line, without stepping over either the left or right boundary of the "white road." During these 10 seconds everyone off to the side will be shooting him as fast as possible trying to envelop him in a world of hurt and pain -- causing him to either forfeit or step outside of his boundary.

If anyone knows what it feels like to get shot by a paintball from 5 feet away... Imagine getting hit by 40 or more a second.

Maybe im a pansy but this isn't something i'd like to do.

dblgutshot
12-07-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't think this should be a crimson challenge, but I do think it sounds like fun. It should be done anyways.

kipin
12-07-2005, 09:59 PM
This would take an awful lot of paintbull gun owners. Which I don't think exist in great quantity on this forum.

Klepton
12-07-2005, 10:00 PM
how much money are we talking?

housenuts
12-07-2005, 10:10 PM
if i got a jock, and a helmet w/ neck protector, and i lived wherever this challenge was being held, i would partake for a small fee

dblgutshot
12-07-2005, 10:29 PM
People should be doing this for free, as long as everybody who shoots has to make a run also.

bad beetz
12-08-2005, 02:07 AM
If you're going to post about possible Crimson Challanges make sure you do it here (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showthreaded.php?Cat=0&Number=4110754&page=)

Otherwise the signal to noise ratio will get out of hand.